[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's stopping me from taking steroids, increasing my muscle

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0647.jpg (83KB, 910x692px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0647.jpg
83KB, 910x692px
What's stopping me from taking steroids, increasing my muscle mass then cycling off and training for strength? I'd be stronger with lower body fat and I could move more weight because of my high amount of lbm

Is this the greatest strategy ever?
>>
Nope. You won't keep the strength and mass.
Yeah yeah.. It's possible in theory. But nobody ever really does "just one cycle" successfully.
Being on test feels too good. You live naturally just remembering how good it was to be on. You lose motivation because you can't go as hard or as often in the gym. You won't stay as lean because your hormonal profile is different.

Or believe you can do it. It's your choice. But 99% chance you will either end up quitting training, or hop back on gear within a couple of years.
>>
>>38955585

Is that Roger Estep?
>>
>>38955585
You will not keep the strength or mass from a single cycle.
You will not lift enough to keep it and you have no idea of how much you would need to keep it as well.
You will not eat enough or change your life around so that you can almost equal the amount of test you took to achieve that temporary boost of mass and strength

Worst of all?
The test more then likely lower your natural test production and slightly fuck over your fertility.

Well, at least you'll look good in the club for a week.
>>
>>38955744
I'm talking about gaining lbm for the purposes of being strong. Okay so you're stronger if you're heavier right? So guys with a higher amount of lbm at a certain weight can be stronger than guys who are abit fatter.

I'm taking this shit to the Olympics
>>
>>38955699
that's Uncle Rip.
>>
>>38955799
Steroids will only give you temporary boost in strength and mass.
It's greatest thing is giving you greatly enhanced workout capacity and recovery abilities.
Problem is that you'll lose basically everything once you stop.
I honestly want to see someone who "did just one cycle" and managed to maintain the muscle while not seeing any negative effects.
>>
>>38955699
thats the inventor of The Press™ and secret head of the milk council
>>
>>38955814
>>38956662
careful, if /fit/ realizes a 60 year old might not be as fit as he was 30 years ago then the le epic SS memes might collapse and send the entire board into disarray. plz stick to first sip and mfm no gf memes plz
>>
>>38956704
Could you imagine it? Everyone over 200lbs and strong?

Beautiful.
>>
File: 1475374527492.jpg (31KB, 240x389px) Image search: [Google]
1475374527492.jpg
31KB, 240x389px
>>38956704
>if /fit/ realizes a 60 year old might not be as fit as he was 30 years ago
>>
>>38956704
The sad thing is that most of /fit/ is likely not going to be anywhere near as strong as Rip is at 60 in their entire lives.
>>
>>38955670
Stop this meme of you feel like a God on test, the only way you feel any different if you were a low test beta.

Otherwise you won't notice much difference, and the changes to your body are slow and gradual. You might put on 30lb in 12 weeks but 20lb of that is glycogen and water.
>>
>>38955585
that's roger estep
>>
>>38957113
No, that's Mr. Toe
>>
>>38956971
true. rip deadlifts 500lbs at 60. most /fit/izens are nowhere close to that.
>>
>>38957141
405 takes like a year if you had some sort of physical base
>>
>>38957182
Most people on /fit/ haven't even reached that.
>>
>>38957234
Yeah I'm starting to think everyone here is skinny and weak and too afraid of gaining weight because they'll lose their abs
>>
>>38957313
>too afraid of gaining weight because they'll lose their abs
this is the main problem, I think.
>>
>>38957182
>405 takes like a year
I'm at 315 after 8 months but I doubt I'll be able to add another plate in 4 months time. Deadlifts have a lot to do with leverages. Long arms? You'll be pulling heavy weight like it's nothing. Short arms? Shit deadlift. At least you can bench.
>>
>>38957368
>everyone should be a powerlifter
Sorry, but some people prefer actually looking good.
>>
>>38957423
405 diddly is what an average fit adult male should be able to pull.

it's not impressive at all in any powerlifting circle
>>
>>38957437
Nor in any non-powerlifting circle
>>
>>38957020

You're objectively wrong.
>>
>>38955585
No, tonto. Your strategy isn't the best ever. Reason being that you will gear up and gain muscle but then because your muscles are outpacing your tendons you'll snap a tendon from going prematurely heavy. You'll spend weeks out of training and then lose your gains.
>>
>>38957437
>start lifting
>405lb DL is lifelong goal
>do reps with 405lb DL within 8 months
>i can acheive anything
>4000lb DL new lifelong goal
>>
>>38955744
Why not? If I up my calories to appropriate levels, lift 4x a week with good volume, why can't I keep my gains so long as I did not go over my genetic limit?
>>
>>38957437
>>38957448
>405lbs@150lbs
>not a respectable lift in powerlifting circles or in general
okay
>>
>>38955585
>>38955744
>>38955961
Holy fuck all you ignorant fags trying to say you quit juicing and you lose it.
THAT IS NOT HOW IT WORKS. Holy nigger fuck.
You permanently change your body even from one roid cycle.
The only way you lose all your extra strength and mass is if it's above what your body is naturally able to maintain (which is based on your natty test levels).
You will however lose some inevitably since it takes time for your natural testosterone to come to their normal levels.
>>
>>38958833
That's what I said you fucking shill.
If the steroids don't permanently fuck your natural test, and you don't change your diet, lifestyle and exercise patterns to maintain a similar level of test AND the muscle and strength you gained then you've done fuck all but look good in da club for a week.
>>
>>38955585
Why do people always seem to forget that roids kills natural test? Whem you jump off, you lose everything fast, because your body has no way of maintaining muscle since you have no test. Your nuts will shrink to shit and you'll probably tits and a vag. Roids is the ride that never ends, or else.
>>
>>38958880
its pretty tough to fuck up your natural test. guys who have transitioned into women take test blockers and pump themselves full of estrogen for years, yet will have their test return to normal levels very quickly if they stop taking either.
>>
>>38957808
>4pl8
>respectable unless you're an female
ha
>>
>>38957534
Kys.

I have used test you feel nothing, it's just placebo if you think it makes you feel more alpha.
>>
>>38958991
That's not fucking true at all.
They become permanently fucking sterile and their test never returns to what it was before.
They'll just get a tiny trickle of test and that's it .

And everyone fucking knows that your test is fucked after doing gear for any amount of time.
Hell Ripp is probably permanently damned to taking a weekly assshot of steroids or he'll become a fucking woman.
>>
>>38959114
>test is fucked after doing gear for any amount of time
Stop spreading this normie meme you fucking autist. You can blast and cruise for years, come off, and have normal test levels.
>>
>>38958880
Nigger I don't know which one you were but both said you'd lose any gains you made while on cycle which is wrong.
>>
>>38959159
Links to people who've done it.
I'm curious.

>>38959171
Are you shitting me? Are you sitting there saying that you will keep ALL of the gains you made from steroids?
>>
>>38959215
Ask anyone in /fraud/. I'm on mobile so I don't have all my pub meds, but it's pretty common knowledge in /fraud/.
No, like I said earlier, you will lose some (let's say approx 20%, varies based on natty test levels, amount gained, whether you keep your diet/training correct and post cycle correctly, if you take additional things to speed hpta recovery).
>>
>>38959263

you wont keep most of your gains (over 20% lost for sure)

one cycle isnt even enough to pack on much. assuming you go over your natural potential, you will lose 100% of that.
>>
File: 1468512367609.gif (2MB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1468512367609.gif
2MB, 250x250px
>>38959114
>>
cycling is retarded. roids are one of the few drugs that make your receptor sites MORE sensitive over time. this means that 500mg test to someone who's been on test for a few years is far more beneficial than 500mg to a newb.
>>
>>38959341
>go over natty test
You realize you'd need to be training seriously for 7+ years to even be worried about going over what you can naturally support (unless you have low t in which case you should an hero).
Also literally every guy I've sold to has kept the majority aka almost all of their gains. Only one got fat after cuz he quit lifting and kept eating a lot.
>>
Remember. Whatever it takes. Time to leave humanity behind.
>>
>>38959354
Go ask the trannies on the gay board.
Was there to catfish and clit tease the lezzies and rile up the few still fuckable reverse traps on the board, but I learned a few things(most of it is just awful, just fucking awful)about the trannies.

One of them is YOU BECOME STERILE AND YOUR ORIGINAL TEST LEVELS WILL NEVER BE THE SAME.
>>
>>38959394

>sold to

shill it elsewhere faggot. no ones keeping the majority of their gains after hormonal reflux
>>
>>38959464

thats why ronnie colemans got like 6 kids right?
>>
>>38959474
I only sell in person, would shill to you nignog anons anyways.
Also what the fuck would be the point of roiding then? Why do the majority of roiders cycle on and off? It would make it fucking pointless if you lost most of your gains. Please tell me you're not this retarded.
>>
File: 1465956038343.gif (857KB, 332x215px) Image search: [Google]
1465956038343.gif
857KB, 332x215px
>>38959464
>>
>>38959517

youre proving my point dipshit.

if you think cycling is how you do gear your fuckin top tier retarded.
>>
>>38959507
And the inhuman one himself has none.
It happens.
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.