[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

wrap your thumb and pointing finger around your wrist as far

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

wrap your thumb and pointing finger around your wrist as far as you can.

if your thumb and forefinger touch, you will never make it and you should probably start focusing on some sort of stereotypical nerdy bullshit field of study
>>
DELETE THIS
>>
:(
>>
File: 1475502501459.png (1MB, 1600x1591px) Image search: [Google]
1475502501459.png
1MB, 1600x1591px
Again with the insecure shit. This means nothing.

You mustn't allow yourself to be chained to fate, to be ruled by your genes. Human beings can choose the kind of life that they want to live. What's important is that you choose life... and then live.
>>
>>38955224
hey man, better to just do exercise for health and focus on money instead of muscle mass. sometimes we need to calm the fuck down and look at ourselves from the outside. lots of people are going to be skelly mode for life.

but you know what?

you know what I forgot to mention?

That's okay.

It's okay if you're incapable of getting fuckin jacked. Does that mean you're never going to be a freakbeast? Yeah. So?

It's high time we had a little sitdown and were honest with ourselves. Genetics exist. If you're a scrawny fuck, you will not get swole. If you're a thicc fuck, you might get swole. That's life.

So, take my advice. Stop pressuring yourself with this muscle mass shit. Nobody cares if you're huge. Just look healthy, you fuckin sperg.
>>
>>38955277
Even the scrawniest cunt can get somewhat swole senpai
>>
>>38955210
b-but wrist size is genetic! no matter how yuge i get my wrists stay the same!
>>
Tell that to Frank Zane
>>
>>38955210
>having short thumbs/fingers
kek faggot are you a girl or something?
>>
>>38955393
wristlet
>>
>>38955210
Jokes on you my hands are just even larger than my wrists :^)

Handlets will never make it lmfaoooo
>>
>>38955522
fingerlet
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.