[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there any way to salvage genetic shit?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1471681943187.jpg (409KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1471681943187.jpg
409KB, 1600x1200px
>Raised by mildly mentally fucked single mother
>Had no discipline up to age 20
>102lbs at 6'0 all through highschool
>Failed college, now pursuing nursing degree

Are some people just doomed to fail? Am I?

I don't want to fail guys. I want to get a lot of money, work hard, and retire late to enjoy the fruits of my labour. Drive motorbikes around America, fly planes.

Just because I failed at school, am I doomed to live on a shitty salary?

I'm scared /pol/. I haven't enjoyed my youth, I won't enjoy my late years either.

Fuck.

I've always known I wasn't up to competition. I was alwas shorter, always skinnier, always looked like shit compared to the actual men in my classroom. Even at 17, I looked like a 12 years old while all my peers looked closer to 25. I was probably ~10cm shorter than everyone at 178cm.

Was I doomed from the start? Is there any making it for me?
>>
Just give up OP. You were born to fail. At best you'll be the stepping stone for another's success, but that is the best you can hope for
>>
>/pol/
>nursing is a shitty salary
>manlet
>not becoming a nurse practitioner and getting height surgery
>>
>>38954791
you are seemingly
you see its all in your genes, im not even trying but still girls throw themselves at me and im about to become engineer with 0 effort all thanks to my superior genes (im beautiful and legit 140iq)
>>
>>38954791
>I'm scared /pol/.
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>38954791
You look like a young Omar Gaddaffi
>>
>>38954791
Wait is that you in the pic? You almost look like a model dude. And you said you're 6'?
Bulk up. Eat and lift. Try and grow a beard and you should have no problem with girls. Being legit honest here brah
>>
>>38954917
this

>>38954791
wrong board OP

>6'0 all through highschool

>10cm shorter than everyone at 178cm.

178cm = 5.8399ft

>6ft
>5.8399ft

pretty sure this is b8 guys
>>
>>38954944
5'10, not 6'0, I mixed up the heights. And yes, that's me.

>>38954917
>>38954834
My bad, meant to say /fit/.
>>
>these are the people whining about their life
I wanna lunch you in the face OP. You're tall. You're good looking. You have internet access. Eat. Lift. Make the world your birch.
>>
>>38954791
>>102lbs at 6'0 all through highschool
corpse mode
>>
>>38955028
>>38954791
he wants to lunch you in the face, OP

sounds hot
>>
File: back.gif (501KB, 350x233px) Image search: [Google]
back.gif
501KB, 350x233px
>>38955001
>My bad, meant to say /r9k/.
ftfy
>>
>>38954791
>nurse
>making it

Im sorry bro, im sorry..
>>
>>38955226
Fuck, I fucking knew it.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.