[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ever since i started lifting, i just wanna fight someone.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: ff4.png (448KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
ff4.png
448KB, 900x900px
ever since i started lifting, i just wanna fight someone.
>>
>>38954537
dont. fighting IRL is different than in the movies. if you or the other guy stumbles backward and falls and smashes his head on the pavement he/you could die. if that doesnt happen, you're likely to be arrested and do time, or get shot in the face if you're american
>>
>>38954537
try to redirect the newfound testosterone into your lifts
>>
>>38954537

That will pass the first time you get fucked up

>super come @ me bruh
>to everyone
>it especially shows when drunk
>inb4 goodbye gains
>some chump is being a cunt to an acquitance
>cut in, tell him to fukn punch me
>does
>stagger back holding my cheek and sitting down
>acquitance has done 5 years of wrestling, just puts him in a headlock

Well, I am not that much piece of a shit now
>>
>>38954599
>>acquitance
>>
>>38954599
happened to me to LMAO
the good thing is you only do it once
>>
File: donald_trump128-620x412.jpg (51KB, 620x412px) Image search: [Google]
donald_trump128-620x412.jpg
51KB, 620x412px
>>38954537
That reminds me:
>be from balcan
>worst thing that happens in a fight is usually being bruised or knocked down
>few stickes and a week rest and youre good

Move to Norway
>be in a club
>meet girl from balcan and laugh around, we hit it of
>shitskin muslim comes at me full retard mode yelling something
>don't quite understand, but he is claiming its his women
Im pretty ready for a fight, usually a punch or two solves stuff and all is good
>idiot starts taking a knife out of his pocked
>FUCK YOU KEK EUROPE FOR LETTING THEM IN
>distract him and run the fuck away
>tell bouncers dude is causing shit
>they grab him and he is detained by the police

Don't fucking risk it man. You might want just to have fair manly fight, but people out there have no problem straight up murdering you.....
>>
>>38954559
this. nothing good ever comes from fighting. ask people working in hospitals about their opinion on fighting. they see so much crazy shit.
>>
>>38954611
+2n

Happy?
>>
>>38954537
Congrats, youre a man now. Go out an murk a nigga senpai
>>
Gettin punched in the head hurts bad even if you are swole
Also even if you win they will press charges and you will be btfo
>>
>>38954659
n-no

it's acquaintance
>>
When I went boxing, I would imagine the sack was my ex and I would become euphoric.
I felt the hatred overtaking me, it was a good pain.
>>
>>38954627
>balcan
Jebo te bog
>>
I've noticed myself having similar feelings occasionally. When I walk on the street, I sometimes have "fantasies" about some dude coming to me and picking up a fight, and that I would beat that jerk up. Luckily nothing like that has ever happened to me, and the last fight I was in was in elementary school, though. Listen to >>38954559 and >>38954644, OP. Violence is not cool in real life, and in a situation like I described you should just leave if it's possible.
>>
>>38954537
Do some kind of martial art then, just feelings won't get you anything but having broken nose.
>>
>>38954742
This.

I've been thinking of getting back to boxing, it's good cardio too.
Blood for the Blood God.
>>
fight me bro. Been doing bjj half a year now. You would lose
>>
>>38954537
do an MA like judo where they let you do fighting day one
>>
>>38954537
>>38954537

>i just wanna fight someone

that's called being a man

government doesn't let us smash each others heads in with large rocks anymore like the good old days when we ran around naked in the woods.

learn to deal with it
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.