[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Narrow Traps but Wide Shoulders? How possible?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: Traps width vs Clavicle.jpg (352KB, 838x838px) Image search: [Google]
Traps width vs Clavicle.jpg
352KB, 838x838px
Narrow traps but Wide Shoulders? How possible?

How does this happen? Isn't your Clavicle width what makes your traps insertion point wide?

Notice this a lot with taller guys. They got long collar bones, but narrow looking traps.

How do the traps get more narrow as we get taller?

Why do they no longer connect all the way at the end of the Collar bones/clavicles?
>>
File: Kevin%20Nash%20c.jpg (1MB, 2381x2995px) Image search: [Google]
Kevin%20Nash%20c.jpg
1MB, 2381x2995px
Kevin Nash had the same thing
>>
Because hapthor or however it's spelled has extremely large shoulders and your traps do not attach at the end of the clavicle, that is where the deltoids attach, therefore: they must attach further inwards although still on the lateral third
>>
>>38954136
Hafþór
>>
>>38954079

Your traps and collar bones DON'T directly attach.

The Trapezius muscles attach to your SHOULDER BLADES and spine.

Taller guys have longer shoulder blades which grow inward from the acromion - the portion of the shoulder blade, which attaches to the ends of the collar bones.

If you have longer Acromions then your trap muscles can appear short, even if you have longer collar bones and wide shoulders.

Its not just on tall guys either. Ronnie Coleman had the same thing.
>>
File: 11a_BrockLesnar.jpg (117KB, 700x1050px) Image search: [Google]
11a_BrockLesnar.jpg
117KB, 700x1050px
>>38954494

So could someone have the opposite? With wide traps and narrow clavcles?
>>
>>38954529

Hahaha Brock has wide traps AND narrow shoulders.

Must be why he's angry all the time. Most unaesthetic structure you can have.
>>
>>38954079
Your clavicula stays the same size, no matter how big the muscles in your shoulders become. Under all that muscle Haftor has a regular size skeleton, a bit taller than the avarage man I guess. But still an avarage skeleton.
>>
>>38954882
>narrow shoulders

no it just looks that way since is core is wide as fuck
>>
>>38955143

This doesn't answer the OP's question, but yes Hafthor has a normal shaped skeleton for a 6'9" (206cm) man.

OP just learned that the Trapezius attaches to the shoulder blades, not the clavicles.

He was confused why the little bump on the shoulder, where the acromion is, isn't always where the traps come all the way out to.
>>
>>38955302

This.

One cannot asses the width of someone's shoulders in pictures by looking for a "V" taper.

There are a lot of guys who "look" wide as fuck in pictures, but really just have a tiny pelvis and hips.

Brock has wide hips, and a wide muscular core, and an "H" taper.

He is much wider in person.

Absolute shoulder width and "V" taper are not necessarily the same.

Also hard to asses in pictures. Brock is pretty tall, at like 6'2" or 6'3" or something.

Taller guys grow wider as they get taller, but the biacromial width doesn't increase in an exact 1:1 ratio with height. This is why some talle guys can look narrow in pictures by themselves, but be wide as fuck in person.
>>
This thread is like a contest for least aesthetic physique
>>
>>38954529

Why's he got abs and love handles?
>>
File: lala.jpg (75KB, 662x575px) Image search: [Google]
lala.jpg
75KB, 662x575px
I'd throw a newly born puppy into blender and sacrifice it to Satan's glory if i could be as wide as this
>>
learn to anatomy, op.
>>
>>38957696
Why? He's average at most
>>
>>38957358
>love handles
>>
>>38955302
This
Also his traps are way overdeveloped for his physque

Literally Mr.Olympia worthy traps, but lacks in shoulder size, etc.
Even though his shoulders are probably big as my head and can put up 350+lbs in ohp
>>
>>38957718
>average
One of the widest strongmen
Keep in mind that he's 5'10 and 310lbs here
>>
>>38954079
Had a fight with a grizzly bear?
>>
>>38957696
that guy is pretty buff
>>
looks like a fatty on gear, im almost sure
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.