[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Working out twice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 6

File: 1429845526079.jpg (259KB, 1280x1810px) Image search: [Google]
1429845526079.jpg
259KB, 1280x1810px
Hi guys,
I'm in a situation where I have some extra time at home so might as well gym twice a day. Any of you had experience with this? Doesn't count if you're on gear, I'm not.
I was thinking doing heavy chest exercises right now (noonish) and then tricep/abs in the evening. Normally I only work out in the evenings but my girl's on the rag and she doesn't like doin it so I've got too much test pumping through me.
>>
Why not just do 1 long session
>>
File: Jm8wwMf.png (181KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
Jm8wwMf.png
181KB, 500x280px
>>38951823
girlfriend wants to work out with me but she's at uni till the evening, and I can't think of anything else to do besides working out or killing myself to alleviate the pain in my balls
>>
File: 1473394233921.jpg (36KB, 607x608px) Image search: [Google]
1473394233921.jpg
36KB, 607x608px
How much of an anxiety filled pussy are you that you need someone's permission to work out twice in a day.

Go fucking do it, you overanalyzing little panzy.

>if you're on gear
Why is this even going through your brain holy shit youre acting so pathetic.

Grab your fucking balls and go fucking move some weights you limp wristed little shit.
>>
I'm sure you feel this is useful, but it's really not, and there are many reasons why. Even given you're following a shitty fucking brosplit routine the lack of rest will do more harm than good.

If your girl isn't fucking while she's on her period you're a failure as a man, period. Will she not even give you head?
>>
File: 1429653809626.jpg (77KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
1429653809626.jpg
77KB, 1600x900px
>>38951879
I'm sorry I thought we were all friends here.
I'm not looking for permission so much as asking others what their experiences with this have been - normally I only work out once a day, about 2 hours, so this would be new for me. If you're on gear your body reacts differently so it might not be as applicable.

>>38951907
>If your girl isn't fucking while she's on her period you're a failure as a man, period
I appreciate the pun at least.
She's got arthritis which makes it painful to move in certain directions with her low back. Hereditary, unfortunate, but short of changing gfs I can't do much about it.
>>
>>38951937
Well then, I can see why she's not doing it. Good on you for sticking through.

In regards to your actual point, I stick by my statement. As a natural you're more likely to injure yourself by training heavy twice a day and you're going to make fewer gains given it's not the training that induces the muscle growth, it's the rest period. Rather than doing that, why don't you really increase your intensity to the point where your one workout feels like a real workout?
>>
File: Pendulum_Island.jpg (145KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
Pendulum_Island.jpg
145KB, 640x640px
>>38951987
My one workout normally does give me a good sense of work, but I just find myself with extra time during the day so I wondered if it might help to go heavy now, and do accessories later, totalling two 1.5 hour workouts for 3 hrs total.
>>
>>38952036
If you're just doing very light accessory work you might be able to get away with it but it will have a cumulative impact.

You could try doing some cardio instead.
>>
File: 1438119740096.jpg (13KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1438119740096.jpg
13KB, 320x320px
>>38952060
sounds like a go then.
Just finished a big bowl of scottish oats so looks like im heading to the gym to blow some steam and maybe grow my chest.
Keep it up lads, and thanks for the advice.
>>
>>38951815
i used to do cardio for an hour am then do my lifts pm didnt see a prob with it
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.