[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a powerlifter

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: sami.jpg (86KB, 896x628px) Image search: [Google]
sami.jpg
86KB, 896x628px
I'm a powerlifter
>>
I'm a YouTube content creator
>>
File: CnkvjhzWIAI9xJP.jpg-large.jpg (146KB, 1080x1330px) Image search: [Google]
CnkvjhzWIAI9xJP.jpg-large.jpg
146KB, 1080x1330px
>>38950824
You a faggot and you have a blue collar trashy accent.

I like when you go into Brooklyn open mics and troll hipsters tho.

Love u Sam.
>>
>>38950824
Congrats lol, want an cookie?
>>
>>38950824

Came here to see if this thread was made
>>
>>38951076
https://youtu.be/23mnYwbQYec?t=3m29s
>>
>>38950856
Sam doesn't have an accent wtf
>>
>>38951332
Jesus you must have one too you disgusting yankee degenerate. Disgusting.
>>
>>38950856
Jesus, that pic is gross. Looks like a case study of glut atrophy. I wonder what the hell is even in that two-inch gap between her cheeks.
>>
>>38951452
You must be a nigger, Sam talks like a normal white American you fucking mong
>>
>>38951492
>I wonder what the hell is even in that two-inch gap between her cheeks.
A vagina perhaps ?
>>
>>38951614
It's so gross that you can't hear that he ends every other word soundinh like a fucking mechanic from the depths of the slums of New Jersey, I guess youre either from there or Philly or something you fucking trash human. And yeah I'm obviously a Nigger you stupid fuck. Don't i talk like one? I'm a goddamn aristocrat and my people built this country.
>>
>>38951649
>It's so gross that you can't hear that he ends every other word soundinh
No he doesn't, Sam isn't from new jersey or Philly you autistic peice of shit and he doesn't sound like it, his mom doesn't sound like it, you're just a stupid dumbass, and quite frankly retarded tbqh.
>>
>>38951492
A vagina. Something you'll never see
>>
>>38951649
the fuck are you talking about? he's from suburban Massachusetts which is the epitome of zero accent America.
>>
>>38951276
dat last skit

i cry erytime
>>
>>38951492
Don't worry, she wouldn't give you the time of day anyway
>>
File: coeslbrsu.png (31KB, 730x290px) Image search: [Google]
coeslbrsu.png
31KB, 730x290px
>>38951492
no homo right?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.