[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Keto and cognition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1475195659235.jpg (50KB, 586x586px) Image search: [Google]
1475195659235.jpg
50KB, 586x586px
Does keto diet improve cognition?

Has anybody on /fit/ experienced increased learning efficiency while on keto diet?
>>
I would honestly say the improved cognition on keto is due to virtually eliminating all gluten intake. After I became coeliac my alertness levels were noticeably much higher just from cutting out gluten
>>
>>38949774
>tfw removing gluten from diet is so difficult and also quite expensive
>>
>>38949759
Oh my god those puppers
>>
i want to hug that little labrador
>>
>>38951288
Don't fuck doggo
>>
huge improvement. Im the tree everyone finds shade around. My entire aura is different. You can spot the restless people who eat fastfood and ate a large meal. Their mindset is totally different. I know bread and sugar give people a different frequency. Keto is a more alpha state of mind. Also, stop giving keto bad rep. If you aren't eating bread, dont fuck with Gluten free shit, dont even say the word gluten. If i eat gluten, i get restless, so does everyone on the planet. They're too sheep to realize it.
>>
>>38949774
Nah man, it's probably not for people that process gluten well, which is most of the population.

However, there is a link between cognitive abilities and overeating and obesity. Maintaining an obese body and stuffing it constantly does decrease cognitive abilities (but also don't go hungry, because not meeting your basic needs and dealing with starvation fucks with you too).

What is it, ghrelin and leptin that effect functionality?
>>
>>38949759
fuckin

HNNNNNNNGGG

WOULD PAT

GOOD DOGGO

GOOD DOGGO

> tfw no pupper
>>
>>38951643
Go to a shelter and adopt a mutt that has been through hard times, don't buy a pure breed
Pros:
>you now have doggo
>it's free, purebreeds can cost up to $1000
>you are saving a life instead of supporting the needless creation of others
>purebreeds are pampered since birth and thus spoiled, plus they rarely have a sense of danger, stray mutts will see you as a god and love you forever, plus they are more loyal and easy to train
>halfbreeds tend to live longer
>"I adopted doggo" sounds better to kind hearted grills than "I bought doggo"
>you can play and hike and be happy together and take pictures and eat together and he will wake you up every morning with licks
Cons:
>might be uglier than a purebreed but who cares you are probably ugly too
>>
>>38949759
Did keto. Was assuming lots of changes etc. And what happened ? Nothing at all only some Weight loss and not that much because I wasn't a fatty. Fuck thus meme diet
>>
>>38949759
You want to know something that is proven to do that?
Math. Practice math instead of looking for bro-science to make you smarter.
>>
>>38949774
>became coeliac
>>
File: j2v0UI7[1].jpg (498KB, 1280x1698px) Image search: [Google]
j2v0UI7[1].jpg
498KB, 1280x1698px
>>38951347

>Im the tree everyone finds shade around
>>
>>38951732
You usually have to donate to the shelter when adopting a pupper but as it's going towards housing and feeding other puppers it's still better than buying a dog.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.