/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw too intelligent to lift weights >tfw too busy unraveling

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: tfw1.jpg (107KB, 500x637px) Image search: [Google]
tfw1.jpg
107KB, 500x637px
>tfw too intelligent to lift weights
>tfw too busy unraveling the mysteries of the universe to increase muscle mass
>tfw I have put my mind into furthering humanity as a species and drive human evolution into it's next stage instead of being concerned about being fit
>tfw my mind is so vast that I have overcome petty social insecurities like working out
>>
But are you too busy for a kiss?

:3
>>
>>38947934
You can drink ayahuasca post training, brah
>>
File: 1470784971226.jpg (369KB, 2048x1618px) Image search: [Google]
1470784971226.jpg
369KB, 2048x1618px
I have an IQ of 170 so I know what I'm talking about. Basically, just like any other muscle, the brain consumes energy when it is being used. Let me make an analogy you guys can understand: you know those people who walk on a treadmill for barely 10 minutes and then eat a box of donuts and wonder why their workout isn't working? The brain is just like that. Most of you have never pushed it even close to the point where you'd be making any mental gains. If you had you would actually feel tired afterwards. This is why it is difficult to workout if you are as smart as me. I am constantly pushing my brain to the limit and am tired throughout the day because of it. In fact I have trouble even making basic decisions and concentrating because there is so much going on in my head. Although I can get into any college (for undergrad, masters and PHD) and get any job I want, I often overthink things and feel guilty or am pessimistic about situations. Its an annoying tradeoff, but one that I make to maintain my intelligence. My brain works so hard I tend to lose appetite and get headaches which doesn't allow me to even make it out of bed to the gym. This is because I am so smart. I think about everything, from science to math to philosophy to history to suicide. I am very smart.

Oh and roll
>>
>>38947966
rollando
>>
>>38947934
Just go to the gym during your 14 hour datura trip you faggot.

What could possibly go wrong?
>>
File: 1348947383817.jpg (140KB, 726x1139px) Image search: [Google]
1348947383817.jpg
140KB, 726x1139px
>using mind as a tool to reach enlightenment
>not seeing the inherent trap that lies within believing the mind
>be the divine self and mind melts into eternity

>before enlightenment, lift weights eat stew
>after enlightenment, lift weights eat stew
>>
File: Terra Formars Ch. 90 p.000.png (430KB, 1099x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Terra Formars Ch. 90 p.000.png
430KB, 1099x1600px
>>38947934
>tfw too intelligent to lift weights
>tfw too busy unraveling the mysteries of the universe to increase muscle mass
>>tfw my mind is so vast that I have overcome petty social insecurities like working out
>Too stupid to see taking care of your body and making it strong's good for you
>tfw I have put my mind into furthering humanity as a species and drive human evolution into it's next stage instead of being concerned about being fit
Being fit literally does and will do all of that. Never gonna be the apex of mankind
>>
>>38947966
Except HIIT takes like 30 min per week, and gives TOOONS of brain gains.
Increases in neural efficiency and plasticity, upregulation of epinephrine, norepinephrine and dopamine, and it does a bunch of other good shit I can't recall offhand.
>>
>>38947985
Zen af tbhfam
Not feeling the "divine" nonsense, but as long as you aren't a jesus freak...
>>
>>38947997
tfw terra formars unreadable on mangapanda
>>38947966
roll
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.