[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is getting cataracts a real risk on DNP?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: dnp.png (569KB, 1920x1546px) Image search: [Google]
dnp.png
569KB, 1920x1546px
Is getting cataracts a real risk on DNP?
>>
>>38943844
Bump
Also, is DNP expensive?
>>
>>38943903
>Also, is DNP expensive?

No it isn't
>>
>>38943844
I'm on my second week of dnp and I can say I have had zero vision changes.
>>
>>38943844
Yes.
>>38943903
Yes.
>>38943924
For good stealth it is, assuming you live in an area with customs.
>>38944839
I think the stats were something like a 1.7% risk of developing cataracts. They aren't 'normal' ones either. Something about calcium substitution across the surface of the eye instead of sodium cataracts.

OP. Carefully consider whether or not you need DNP. Nerve damage is far more common, keeping your cells in a state of barely aerobic/anaerobic respiration is bad for everything. The increased metabolism is also a threat. Free radicals are legit scary. They can and will fuck up anything from your hormone control centre in your brain, your liver, pancreas, testicles, etc. It's something that doesn't really have enough emphasis on in the pastebin.
You can take vitamin E and other anti-oxidants to try and reduce the damage, but it's still there, man.
>>
>>38943844

DNP is *literally* weed killer. I literally spray this shit on my lawn to kill dandelions. What kind of side effects would you expect from something like that?

(And yes, I do actually mean literally literally, not literally figuratively.)
>>
>>38945155
I have another 10 days on it. I may continue longer if Im feeling good. But I will do a write up with with how it made me feel and before/after pictures
>>
its literally an explosive and industrial grade herbicide...you're worried about cataracts?
>>
no OP. it's not. however if you run 1g or more for months at a time, yes it is.

DNP is perfectly safe if you aren't a fucking dumbass about it
>>
>>38945887
so what's the problem
>>
Just don't be a fucking idiot and do more than 500mg a day. I'm cycling 250mg for 30 days atm. I only get a little sweaty on the walk tonclass but besides that I'm fine. I'm not losing a ton of weight but the difference is notciable.
>>
Is it worth taking DNP at 20%+ bodyfat?

been lifting for 2 years and have built good mass but i'm defnitly sittign at 25ish% bodyfat

I eat good shit but i just eat too much of it (somedays i eat a whole chicken a day + other meals)

is DNP worth it for me or is it more for people sub 20% struggling with getting lower %?
>>
>>38946864
If your struggling with your diet this isn't going to help. Only use it if you have exceptional control over your diet and don't binge. Otherwise you will feel like shit and it will do nothing.
>>
>>38945628
> You buy fat burners and then crack open capsules to fill a spray bottle to kill weeds.

Okay
>>
>>38947026
Ahh okay i will stay away then. I constantly binge especially when i start eating meat+veggies

any advice to stop my binges? They arent unhealthy like binging on sweets but i know i'm taking in too many calories from meat
>>
>>38947130
Do you eat at home or work?
>>
>>38947173
both but home is where i binge. outside of home i can self control
>>
>>38947252
Do meal prep. Keep them individual and only make enough for a certain amount of meals a day. That way if you eat to much you won't have enough for the week and will have to go out to buy more and cook again. It makes it a chore
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.