[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Good feels?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 196
Thread images: 50

File: cppgxTn.png (51KB, 240x232px) Image search: [Google]
cppgxTn.png
51KB, 240x232px
Good feels thread maybe, possibly?
>>
>>38943637
leaning how and starting to see my 6pack when I flex
it seems the third set of abs ends just above my belly button
but I did notice too I have a gap or just line that divides the abs some cms below my bellybutton coming into pubic territory

fuck brehs, does this mean I have the possibility to have a visible 8 or even 10 pack?
>>
File: Katsuraprison.png (69KB, 270x262px) Image search: [Google]
Katsuraprison.png
69KB, 270x262px
>1 week since last time I went to gym
>Tried doing some pulls ups on a random bar while in class
>Did 12 non-stop with proper form and wide grip
>Grills all stopped their shit to watch
>My gym-bro who was with me was amazed
>I couldn't do a single one last week

Seriously .. Take a 1 week break or do cardio and other sports instead of heavy lifting and then get back. You will see huge lifting gains.
>>
File: 1475009566713.jpg (212KB, 853x1137px) Image search: [Google]
1475009566713.jpg
212KB, 853x1137px
>>38943637
>go on 3rd date with cute high test chick from Chem 101
>after dinner she says her room mate gone to visit parents and i should have some ice cream
>proceed to ice cream at her place
>out of nowhere she is "wanna shower anon?"
>uh - yeah
>shower, fuck our brains out
>pass out in her bed with her as it snows outside
>wake up in morning to her rimming and fingering my asshole deeply and hard
>she finishes with best bj of my life

i broke my squat pr later that day and had to fight getting erection at gym thinking about her
>>
File: IMG_0633.png (91KB, 640x1136px)
IMG_0633.png
91KB, 640x1136px
>>38943637
This is a goddamn rollercoaster... I could probably green-text this, and it would take a few separate posts, so I'll try to TL:DR; it instead. If anyone believes me or atually wants me to greentext, I'll probably do it later tonight, it'll help me collect my thoughts, lol...

>be me
>in a 6 year relationship
>going to skip a ton of steps here
>move to new city with gf (who is the literal definition of a cuckold, btw, she's raising my kid)
>ex-gf (baby's mother) planning on moving to this city as well
>Gf and I find duplex, decide top appartment is nice and want it
>landlord calls, says bottom is also available
>think to myself "man if ex lived downstairs it would be so much easier for the kid, logistic-wise
>we go through with it, she is living downstairs I have the top with GF.
>skipping a ton of steps again
>sum it up - shit isn't going that well with GF
>ex starts getting flirty
>playfully hits me at some point, can tell by the look in her eye
>we text for half hour today, think about old times, she wants the D, BADLY
>I deleted the texts, obviously.
>just chilling, had to go jerk to fix raging blue balls
>receive pic related

what do I do brehs
>>
>>38945956
also wtf does gentle effect mean
>>
>>38945956
>Iimplying she won't use it to get full custody of the kid and have you pay monthly fees to "feed" the kid
>>
>>38945585
>fucking your brains out in the shower.

Guess how I know you haven't had sex in the shower?
>>
>visiting parents
>dad says I'm a cool guy
>>
>>38945992
we have split 50/50

I already pay support, have never missed a payment.

The only thing she could use against me is show my gf all of the texts to try and get me back, but I already told her if she does I won't forgive her.
>>
>>38945992
>>38946013

Also I watched her delete the entire convo on her phone.

I might be stupid, but I'm not fully retarded
>>
One of the women at work gave me a coffee just now and people keep telling me to just do nothing.

Also I'm bulking again so gains hopefully.
>>
File: 355 bench.webm (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
355 bench.webm
1MB, 1280x720px
>tfw bench pr
>>
>lifting about a year now
>just bodyweight routine coupled with watching diet
>starting to see muscles
>still have good chunk of fat, but it almost looks like bigger muscles
>not sure if I want to maintain, lose or bulk as I've now hit my goal weight
>finally looking good in clothes, compliments all around
>>
a girl showed interest in me last week for the first time since i was 16. she keeps talking to me and want to go for drinks with me and shit. and she's actually hot

wat do
>>
>>38946371

Get some drinks and then shit

Maybe with her?
>>
>>38945976
I think that's an ios10 thing and he doesn't have ios10 installed to see it.
>>
>>38945583
can anyone explain this physical impossibility?
>>
Been having sex regularly for the past 4 years, trailing off in the last few months before I broke up with my girlfriend. The whole time, I came twice, and it was shitty orgasms after an hour+.

Last night I had unprotected sex with a friend of mine, came in like 15 minutes and it was the best orgasm of my life. It's been a pretty great weekend.
>>
File: IMG_1219.png (121KB, 680x497px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1219.png
121KB, 680x497px
>injure glute last year and half to stop training lower body for nine months
>could have healed much quicker but kept reaggravating glute because couldn't bear not squatting
>finally gave in and let it heal
>started squatting again from scratch in June (185 lbs)
>already back up to 350x5
>start deadlifting again, already at 435 again

feels fucking amazing desu senpai
>>
I'm not sure how fb or IG works but I think a qt is lowkey stalking me

>know her from friends of friends
>shows up in my suggested friends despite not many in common
>add her on an adding binge after meeting a bunch of people at a party and adding them
>don't really interact with qt, message her a bit but she's cool to it so I give up
>she keeps showing up as a top friend, suggested friend on other apps, top person to talk to even though I talk to my friends in group chats and individually daily
>read up on how fbs algorithm work and she's probably lurking my page or pics or whatev

Kinda scared but intrigued, what's going on here?
>>
Nice hate symbol you fucking fascist.
>>
>>38945956
unless your current gf is cheating on you, you're kind of a piece of shit. just fucking pick one. You owe it to your kid
>>
>>38946602
eeeh... Unfortunately life isn't always so black and white, and things get complicated. I wouldn't expect someone like you to understand, though.
>>
>>38946656
I'm sure your kid understands it.
>>
>>38946656
Hitting him with some real girl arguments there buddy.
>>
>>38945585
>Fucking brains out in shower

Did you bring lube or something? i bet your a virgin you faggot shower sex is surprisingly very dry
>>
>>38946716
Whut? I've fucked in the shower tons of times and didn't need lube. It does thin out vag juices and you can feel it but it's not dry like how you sticks to her when she's waayyy too dry
>>
>>38945585

>ice cream

Never gonna make it.
>>
wtf son
>>
>>38946696
>>38946705
>I can't even get one girl to sleep with me so I'm going to insult internet strangers who are able to actually bed women

You guys are fucking pathetic. I remember why I left this board, now. This place is seriously Reddit

NEWSFLASH - neither of them are going to step through your screens and start fucking you, whiteknights
>>
>>38946793
lol
>>
>>38946793
>projecting this hard.

Just because you can bed two fat whales, one of which is a burnt up roastie with your bastard and the other's a cuck doesn't mean you've "made it."

You're so fucking insecure and incapable of communicating with the closest people in your life it's pathetic, and seeps through the pixels on your screen.

People like you need to be sterilized. That poor son of yours is going to be all kinds of fucked up because you don't have the cajones to say anything to women you're "close to."
>>
File: 1475281002884.gif (2MB, 400x220px) Image search: [Google]
1475281002884.gif
2MB, 400x220px
>>38946957
[ ] not told
[X] told
>>
>>38946247
nice one boss
>>
>>38945585
cool story bro
>>
>>38945956
this is a good feels thread you scumbag
>>
>>38946247
>no one ever talks about the curly-haired qt doing diddys in the background
>>
File: londontube.jpg (39KB, 532x389px)
londontube.jpg
39KB, 532x389px
The poorfag who takes care of his elderly parents here. They have had two good weeks in a row with little trouble.

I talked with a Venture Capitalist about my business idea last week, not seeking an investment, but knowing I could trust him to bounce my idea off of.

Told him about the proven tech and systems already in use, just not in my region (it's a very regional product and not economically viable to to ship more than 100 miles).

He loved it and asked me a bunch of questions and was shocked how little I needed to get it going. (His company doesn't invest under $1 million and I only need $50,000.) He suggested I do an R&D/understanding trip to a facility already doing what I plan to do.

Told him about another place would give tech demonstration and actually help other regional facilities get off the ground but I simply could not afford the trip + consultation fees.

Anyway, I get a letter in the mail today from him. It included a check to cover the trip + fees!

I couldn't believe it. The note said, "I don't want anything in return, I just ask that you only spend it on your project. You just need a break to get going."

So now I'm coordinating with my sister to have her come stay here when I go on my trip (just 2 days, really).

Sorry for the blog... Other than M*** here helping me out with my membership last month, this is the best thing to happen to me in awhile.

Just had to share with someone since I don't have friends.
>>
>>38946957
Being this jealous.
>>
>>38945332
>zipper abs

trust me, you don't want anything above a 6 pack, it doesn't look good
>>
>>38947356
bro don't ever be fucking sorry for sharing such an awesome accomplishment...you're doing stuff that most people on the planet would never consider doing

the whole "leap of faith" thing is actually a misnomer and i think it discourages people from chasing their dreams or ideas. a leap implies you will fall and hurt yourself - something that won't happen.

you will never regret following your dreams but you would regret scraping your knee
>>
>>38947356
Dude that's amazing! Congrats man. I really hope it goes well for you
>>
>>38946957
this

>>38945956
you are a fagit
>>
>>38945585

this arouses me
>>
>>38947179
>qt

who?
>>
>>38947356
good luck m8

glad to see people making progress on this website

keep it up man
>>
>>38947356
Great fucking story, reminds me of when I was in college and struggling to get my charter business off the ground but now, with the help of my mentor, I have 5 zeroes in my bank account and I'm only 26.

Good luck on your journey my man and I hope everything falls into place for you if you're determined and willing to put in the work that's needed. Always accept help and once the time is right you return the favor. Nothing is ever out of reach, you just need patience and willpower.
>>
>>38943637
lost 32 pounds and I can finally see my cock again
>>
>>38945993
>shower (comma) fuck brains out
I read it as they showered than fucked in the bedroom
>>
>>38946497
You probably don't need to take a week, just a few days break.
>>
File: Cover.jpg (517KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Cover.jpg
517KB, 1000x1000px
>get up to around 205@16%bf
>benching 275, lifting for under a year
>toying with the possibility of doing a cycle, decide not to because i want to go military SO and the added mass would hurt my run times.
>stay away from drugs aside from occasional weekend alcohol and dipping tobacco spend my time lifting, swimming, running, and eating
>future is looking bright, still depressed as hell, but at this point i had a great chance at making it.
>some old friends come by, theyre taking dabs
>havent smoked week for 2 years, and when i did it was mexican goatfucker weed
>decide to have fun, end up taking 16 dabs of high quality shatter throughout the night
>first time i was actually happy in years
>buy an oz, smoke 3-4 bowls a day
>decide to stop swimming and running because i was always high and never had the time, only lift
>start lifting less and less, keep blowing off workouts halfway through to get high
>eventually, stop lifting entirely and just smoke weed all day
>as tolerance builds up over the months, start drinking daily
>constantly drunk/high for a few months, 0 training as i could not bring myself to sober up to get a good session in
>worst part was, people still complimented me on my fitness because i looked better than 99% of people even though i was deteriorating rapidly
>for about a month going through a bottle of vodka, a 16th of weed, 120mg oxy and 60mg ambien every day
Cont
>>
>>38948595
>after 4 months of drug use down to 170 at like 13%, barely bench 225.
>meet an old friend who i got into lifting
>hes way bigger and stronger than me, i was happy for him though i felt like shit, as he always looked up to me and now he towered over me
>decide to quit, go through 2 weeks of not being able to leave my room, rolling around throwing up and shitting
>lose like 5lbs of muscle because i could not eat at all during this period
>now completely clean
>people still offer me drugs, its hard to refuse but i manage
>go lifting, fail to bench 215
>start up a new program
>restart GOMAD, which i hadnt used since i was a skeleton
>wake up at 5 every morning, run, lift later in the day
>slowly gaining back what i lost
>think im going to make it for real this time
No matter how bad it gets, you can always change. Im no longer happy without drugs, but at least im me, and at least im becoming the person i want to be.
Were all gonna make it
>>
>>38946497
You can type things out that haven't actually happened
>>
File: 1468770418709.jpg (52KB, 455x449px)
1468770418709.jpg
52KB, 455x449px
>>38946371
>>38946416

That's a special girl who wants to drink and take a shit with you.
>>
>>38948390
>>38948403

Thanks. :)

It really is a very unique business without competition in the area (yet) and I think I have the right connections to get the brand out there.

>>38948403
Thank you.

>>38948434
Well, I haven't made it yet. I do believe I can get an Indiegogo going and, based on my expected costs for capital equipment, get funded to 60-80% to start.
>>
>>38948595
>>38948605
Jesus Christ you are pathetic.

>ruins his life over fucking pot

Get a grip dude.
>>
>>38948351
that's not zipper abs, you fucking idiot.
>>
>>38949052
Go fuck yourself faggot, maybe normies like you can be happy constantly, but I was never fucking happy until I found drugs.
>>
>>38943637
Recovering from a leg injury and just hit the gym for the first time in 6 weeks. Only really able to do bench, pullups, dips, and machines, and no legs, but it's great to get working out again.

bonus good feel:
>texting wit multiple bitchez
>got laid this weekend

good 2 be alive tbqh
>>
Been sober about a month so far. Decided to get some weed today. First time getting high this month, hoping to keep it under control

Other than that had an awesome time... things are really good right now senpai
>>
>Literally an hour ago
>At gym in middle of work out
>Chad from high school (10 years ago) approaches and mires natty physique

I'm gonna make it bros
>>
>>38946510
>Last night I had unprotected sex with a friend of mine

Give it 7-14 days
>>
>>38946004
Best feeling desu
>>
File: 1441961604219.png (754KB, 569x802px) Image search: [Google]
1441961604219.png
754KB, 569x802px
>>38945956
> what do I do brehs

What you're supposed to be doing and not fucking around like a manchild. Get a job to support your kid and help the woman that is giving enough of a shit to help you take care of said kid. And if you have a job, great, now stop messing with ex-gf who you already clearly pump and dumped at least once. Keep fucking around and you'll have a second kid to worry about.
>>
>>38947356
That's amazing anon. Godspeed and keep us posted. There are some good people out there ;_;
>>
File: download.jpg (5KB, 157x144px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5KB, 157x144px
>>38943637

>browsing /fit/
>eating lunch
>delicious fucking apple
>read while i eat
>suddenly remember to take off the sticker
>cant find the sticker
>i fucking ate it
>mfw

Good thing theyre edible, right?
>>
>>38950501
they're actually not edible, good luck getting one stuck in your large intestine and having it get infected within 3 months
>>
>>38950476
I shall keep you posted! Thank You, Anon.

I'm really excited to tour this production facility (probably) next week.
>>
>>38945585
>>38945956
>date
>relationship
>gf

does anyone else stop reading there? i cant relate to any of this fucking shit
>>
>>38950501
I EAT STICKERS ALL THE TIME DUDE
>>
>>38950501
Have u even washed it
>>
>>38947179
she got decent form too
>>
File: 1407349300041.jpg (74KB, 935x858px) Image search: [Google]
1407349300041.jpg
74KB, 935x858px
>tfw you're on a cut and feel your stomach growling in hunger
>>
>>38950586
Jesus, Charlie.
>>
File: XRTzbJk.png (192KB, 500x485px) Image search: [Google]
XRTzbJk.png
192KB, 500x485px
kind of a double-edged sword

>be 19
>match with girl on tinder at uni
>this girl is fucking BOMB
>not in like a slutty way though, the kind of girl you'd want to make your girlfriend
>kind of girl i never would have matched with a couple months ago
>feelsgoodman.jpg
>have a little conversation
>she stops responding after i ask her out
>turns out she lives in the dorm next to me

She probably fuckin saw me irl and thought i was still too much of a skeleton or some shit (I'm 6'2" ~170lbs) even though I've gained weight since last year

Whatever back to the drawing board
>>
>>38950725
That feeling is right about when your body starts consuming its own muscle for energy. Eat lean protein you lesbian faggot.
>>
I took pre-workout today, first time taking it for leg day. Made a new PR, after making a PR the previous session, and my hair was tingling. I felt so fucking great.
>>
>>38947356
Holy fuck anon. M here. That's absolutely amazing that he did that for you. I did slightly low key stalk your idea, and I liked it as well. Hopefully, I get to hear you coming back from your trip with some funding to start it up. I'll be, or try to be, your first order.
>>
>>38950908
Hey, M***! Tap my idea if you want to get into it. There's a Hella lot of room for markets on this, and even competition in each region would be a good thing right now. It would lower costs and drive buyers to seek it out.

I put in a request to see a tech demo and Q&A for next week with the best producer around (400 miles away).

I'm excited... I know the concept, the plan and the goal, but to see it actually functioning and see how it works will mean a lot.

The only thing that will really suck is missing a day or two at the gym. :)
>>
>>38950852
>girl on tinder
>the kind of girl you'd want to make your girlfriend

Come on now.
>>
>be me
>last set of inclined bench lmao0.75pl8
>stalling on last rep
>ask for help to a guy that was at my side
>he says "oh, yes, be right now" while he drops the weights he was handling
>in those 5 seconds another guy runs form the other bench like 15m and helps me
>felt good
>>
File: feels-good-man.jpg (37KB, 600x653px) Image search: [Google]
feels-good-man.jpg
37KB, 600x653px
Earthly life ends someday.
>>
>>38946575
i'm pretty sure it's calculated by who YOU lurk, not by who lurks you

t. somebody who lurks all the frickin time
>>
> have crush on gay girl
> im friends with her so i at least get to spend time with her every now and then
> we hugged last night

this story didnt really go anywhere
> just like my dick wont go anywhere near her vagina

feels neutral man
>>
>>38953688
>>38946575
But I don't lurk or interact with her, just for the couple of messages mentioned. Not sure if it's outdated by now but I was reading about facebooks affinity and edgerank algorithm. Kind of fascinating and spooky tbeh
>>
>>38950987
Hey man, I've seen you post a few times... glad to hear things are coming together for you!

Would love to hear how things progress, drop me a mail on [email protected]

All the best mate
>>
File: 1409172596372.jpg (3KB, 122x126px) Image search: [Google]
1409172596372.jpg
3KB, 122x126px
>>38946027
> WHAT ARE SCREENSHOTS

YOU ABSOLUTE RETARD
> HURR ME NOT STOOPID

HURRRRRRRRRRR
>>
First time i get super liked by a pretty cute fit girl. D-did i make it brehs?
>>
>>38945585
this is a tl;dr pasta for everyones edification
>>
>>38946575
If it's true about the FB algorithim...i may be fucked
>>
>>38945993
>Doesn't like shower sex.
>>
File: SpurdoMyFaceMySoul.jpg (92KB, 1060x404px) Image search: [Google]
SpurdoMyFaceMySoul.jpg
92KB, 1060x404px
>push 160 kg on the leg press
>have to unload it
>"did you finish there buddy?"
>"y-yes, you too"
>"leave it as it is"

good feels

>guy loads 80 kg more

bad feels
>>
I fucked my friend's girlfriend over the weekend. It was pretty great.
>>
File: YouDidItChamp.jpg (81KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
YouDidItChamp.jpg
81KB, 500x500px
>enter gym
>girl looks at me
>"anon, you are leaner"
>>
>>38953993
Start calling your friends a cuck
>>
>>38946371

go to play wow
>>
>that first sip
>>
>>38954084
Friend*
>>
>>38946793
>Using the term "bed" for fucking

Yeah, no. Perma-Virgin detected. Or at most, awkward fedora knight who can only fuck the girl equivelant of jaba the hut.
>>
File: 1.jpg (5KB, 124x125px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
5KB, 124x125px
Currently at 78 kgs down from 96~98 (too ashamed to weight myself after hitting 95)
Girl from uni took a nap on my lap while we waited for our next class.
>mfw she woke up smiling to me and grasping my leg
Slow steady progress. A year ago I didn't even had friends here.
>>
>>38950501
best part about apples IMHO
t. corpse
>>
File: 1475427922883.jpg (29KB, 650x456px) Image search: [Google]
1475427922883.jpg
29KB, 650x456px
I have goals now and do small steps every day to accomblish them. Still a long as way but at least I'm to busy to be sad now. I also gained some self worth back because I prove to myself I can do shit.
I just hope it's not just a little motivation phase and I fall back to my old habits
>>
>>38946957

it's "cojones" my Anglophone friend
>>
I find happiness in simple places

>look through gym window upon arrival and see someone already occupying the only power rack
>get in and they've already finished, absolutely no one else in there for the entire workout
>>
>>38954143
Is there a better feeling than an empty power rack for an hour?
>>
File: 1475515717890.png (17KB, 882x758px) Image search: [Google]
1475515717890.png
17KB, 882x758px
>>38945585
>fall asleep with her as it snows outside
And I thought the feels were gone... For Fucks Sake Anon!
That just sounds so motherfucking comfy
I m-might cry..
>>
>>38945956
listen to the Black Phillip show, specifically the episode where there's a caller from Connecticut who's been living with his wife and gf for years in the same house, and regularly goes out and fucks random sloots while the wife + gf enjoy a movie night by themselves.

You don't sound too far off that dream situation.
>>
Hey /fit/ just want to say keep it up. Keep striving to improve yourself. I am getting out of a little bit of a rut even though I was pretty swole and doing good in life. I got too complacent and started partying too much, dabbling with too many drugs. Grades are in the shitter rn but I still think I can salvage this semester. Don't lose sight guys, I was doing so well but in just a couple month and xanax, alcohol, and complacency almost ruined me. Keep it up boys we're all going to make it.
>>
>>38954197
kek I thought you said you were in a rut because you got complacent and were dabbing too much

I should get my eyes checked.
>>
File: Approved.gif (2MB, 235x240px) Image search: [Google]
Approved.gif
2MB, 235x240px
>be me
>total blob in school, always chosen last for any gym activity
>start to run at 15
>15 years forward
>guy from my high school starts going to my gym
>he was always fucking jacked
>check my running times
>compliments me
>>
>taking a shower after having been sick all yesterday

It's the most refreshing feeling on earth.
>>
>>38954229
LOL kek'd outloud
>>
>>38953618
>lmao0.75pl8
i know that feel bro
>>
>>38947356
Congrats bro, nice to hear you're making it
>>
>>38945583
nice try anon, but I won't lose my gains by doing cardio
>>
>>38954229
>muh elite qb!
>loses last two games and gets a concussion to boot

Hahahbahaha
>>
File: 1475422867511.jpg (81KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1475422867511.jpg
81KB, 1280x720px
>>38946779
top kek
>>
>>38949052
weed is a drug and it is addictive despite what your stoner friends tell you.
>>
>>38947356
good luck m8, that's a fantastic opportunity
>>
File: 1475429925686.png (14KB, 83x73px) Image search: [Google]
1475429925686.png
14KB, 83x73px
>>38947179
>>diddys
>>
>>38950501
kek
>>
>>38952297
/thread
>>
>>38946247
nice bar speed you retarded cunt
>>
>>38950501
RIP, whatever it takes right babe?
>>
>lost only 10kg in the last 6 months
>weight loss stalling like crazy
>barely make gains anymore

But:
>muscles are starting to show under my fat
>better cardio
>tfw my best gains are in my legs
>doubled my strength on the legpress
>noone will see those
>>
File: squat.jpg (102KB, 585x828px) Image search: [Google]
squat.jpg
102KB, 585x828px
>at the gym benching
>the gym is empty, it's just me
>been making huge gains as of late
>finish a set and take a look at myself in the mirror
>just as I'm flexing my arm, a very cute teen girl walks in
>the girl gives me a slight smile and we say hi to each other
>she goes to the squat rack and starts warming up with the bar
>I can't help but notice how good her ass looks underneath the tight yoga pants
>move on to my next set
>break a PR, but the last rep was the hardest one I've ever completed
>nearly faint as I get up from the bench
>"You shouldn't go that heavy without a spotter. I can spot for you, if you want me to", the girl says
>she had thought I wouldn't finish the last rep and had come closer to help get the bar off my chest
>"Yeah, I guess so", I say, still feeling a bit dizzy from nearly popping a vein in my brain
>"I've noticed you've been getting bigger and stronger lately", she continues
>"You think so?"
>"Yeah. You know, it's kind of turning me on."
>"Really?"
>"Yes. Actually, I would really like it you'd let me give you a blowjob. Like, right now."
>I chuckle
>"I'd like that very much."
>she sucks my cock right there next to the bench
>"Thanks, sis", I say afterwards
>home gym master race
>>
>>38954909
good twist there m8, i feel genuinely disgusted now
>>
The helium bottle has finally arrived
>>
I jogged my first mile recently. Felt so damn good im working on that double.
>>
>on wait list for chem 101
>get added the 4th week
>magically get 2k sent for going full time
>bang out one more rep on my bench
>>
File: SABRINA HOPES.png (233KB, 457x380px) Image search: [Google]
SABRINA HOPES.png
233KB, 457x380px
>>3894363
>good feels thread
I might actually finish my masters before killing myself from anxiety!
>>
OP here, thanks for keeping my thread alive guys
Only good feel i've had in days, so thanks lads
>>
>>38949052
jesus christ 2016 not understanding if your life is shit you can get addicted to anything to make it better 2016 still thinking its the chemical hooks that only do it and not away with coping with a shitty life http://youtu.be/ao8L-0nSYzg
>>
i finally understood that pussy isn't a mans downfall no more, feels good
>>
>>38955422
what is it, then
>>
File: 1380823432052.gif (2MB, 244x201px) Image search: [Google]
1380823432052.gif
2MB, 244x201px
>>38955215

Atleast you're doing masters, some of us got shit tier degrees and are flipping burgers.

>Tfw doing shitty job from 9 to 5.
>Have dinner at 6.
>Workout from 7 to 9.
>Watch some tv and go to bed.
>Repeat

And find the energy to go out in the weekend in order to achieve a GF and have some actual fun.

This grind is killing me and i'm barely getting by.
>>
>>38945956
obviously fuck your ex as much as possible. pussy is pussy and its convenient. who gives a fuck about your kid or girlfriend
>>
>>38955510
fast cars, new things
>>
>>38955510
not being happy with yourself, anon
woman are not everything in life for you, a lot though
>>
>>38945583
>be in class with my girlfriends
>some fucking loser and his friend are messing around with the doorframe
>looks like they're trying to pull themselves up on the doorframe??
>loser's friend is cheering him on, telling him he look's like 'ziz', or that's what it sounded like at least haha
>manages one pullup before his arms start violently shaking
>he farts and falls off the doorframe
>bangs his head on the doorknob on the way down
>Stacey and all my other friends laugh at him
>He pulls out his phone and starts browsing this website called Four Chain
>Leave the room and go and suck off Chad
>>
>>38947356
That's amazing anon, congrats! And thanks for sharing. I needed this feel today.
>>
File: IndianaJones.gif (2MB, 360x246px) Image search: [Google]
IndianaJones.gif
2MB, 360x246px
>girl ends her workout
>says "good bye everybody"
>high five me
>>
>>38954909
Oh my.
>>
>>38947356
GO GO GO!~!!!!!!

Super happy to read this bro. Brings a tear to my eye. Thank you! It's inspiring.

we're all gonna make it
>>
File: JudgesInternally.gif (2MB, 331x240px) Image search: [Google]
JudgesInternally.gif
2MB, 331x240px
>>38954909
>>
>>38949052
and alcohol, and ambien, and the other thing.

dumbass.

and google psychological addiction (the other guys already explained this to u tho i think)

UNDERSTAND THAT OTHER PPLS BRAINS WORK SLIGHTLY DIFFERENT THAN URS DOES
>>
I'm finally off antidepressants and contraceptive pills and therapy is going well.

Feels good. Libido is back and energy is up.

>Falling for the life pill Jew
>Never again
>>
>>38954243
You just went from standing still to running at 15mph? That's pretty impressive anon, did you make a "schoom" sound effect as you left?
>>
>>38957239

wat
>>
>just bought a new car

b r e h s

>tf no gf
>>
File: whoosh[1].jpg (47KB, 537x467px) Image search: [Google]
whoosh[1].jpg
47KB, 537x467px
>>38957239
>>
>>38957331
>tfw haven't driven a car for way over 3 years cause angst
>>
>>38956817
kek
could be better, but you put some effort in so I'll give it a 7/10
>>
File: 20161001_235804.jpg (4MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20161001_235804.jpg
4MB, 5312x2988px
>>38957331
post it
i got a new one too
>>
File: 1.jpg (301KB, 960x475px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
301KB, 960x475px
>>38957446

I don't have it, just did the paperwork and deposited my shekels
>>
>>38957510
Looks good anon, how much?
>>
File: FeelNascar.png (95KB, 720x700px) Image search: [Google]
FeelNascar.png
95KB, 720x700px
>>38957613

413400 ars / 27260 usd, it's the GT 1.6 THP variant
>>
>>38957510
are you a woman or are you just a european?
>>
>>38957690

I'm argentine
>>
>>38957446
how much
>>
>>38957446
Nice. You have anything on your mind that youre going to crash it into after losing control on a burnout?
>>
File: ArgentinaWhite.png (698KB, 841x681px) Image search: [Google]
ArgentinaWhite.png
698KB, 841x681px
>>38957690
>are you just a european?

>>38957695
>I'm argentine
>>
File: clarissa31.jpg (99KB, 1001x759px) Image search: [Google]
clarissa31.jpg
99KB, 1001x759px
>>38955215
oh shit I remember that show

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4kpEmQ6Xcg
>>
>>38957806
>>>/pol/
>>
>>38957510

nice white car my white friend
>>
>>38943637
>decide to take a week of eating cals at maintenance since my cut was slowing down
>be a shithead and forget to count calories
>worryingly weigh myself at the end of the week
>drank a lot of water and did not poop that day so I expected a few pounds gained
>lost two pounds from before start

Either I didn't eat as much as I thought I did or gravity changed on the Earth, feels good either way
>>
File: download notification.png (35KB, 321x237px) Image search: [Google]
download notification.png
35KB, 321x237px
>>38953960
>>
File: AbsolutelyDisgusting.gif (2MB, 356x400px) Image search: [Google]
AbsolutelyDisgusting.gif
2MB, 356x400px
>>38957949

pls no
>>
>>38957783
kek. i dont drive like that.
>>38957735
900 a month including insurance
>>
>>38958087
>900 a month including insurance
i hope it's worth it bud
>>
File: IMG_0053.jpg (53KB, 800x522px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0053.jpg
53KB, 800x522px
>>38954143
Its these little feels that fuel the dreams anon. Walking into an empty gym gets the snowball rolling for an amazing workout, better yet when someone left your warmup weight racked and ready to go.
>>
>>38946247
i wouldn't trust that guy to lift 355 lbs from my neck in case of failure, how did you?
>>
Benched 90lb dumbbells for 2x3 last week and the entire college gym was filled with new lifters that were awestruck.

Are these the constant feels of someone who has made it? I want people to look at me like this all the time
>>
>>38953918
>>38954268
>>38956973

Leave it to the Fates to fuck me over once again...

This is the last fucking straw. I am never getting my hopes up again.

The check I was given, I cannot cash anywhere. I don't have a bank account and can't open one due to owing money on a previous checking account.

I spent 3 fucking hours at one of those shitty check cashing places that charge 15% and even they couldn't fucking cash it.

Fuck everything. I am sick and fucking tired of getting my hopes up only to have this fucking world shit on me every fucking chance it gets.

FUCK IT ALL.

(Heh: CAPTCHA = Burns fire. Fucking surprise
>>
File: 1460421509405.gif (651KB, 288x216px) Image search: [Google]
1460421509405.gif
651KB, 288x216px
>>38954909
>>
File: 2016-04-30 12.11.20.jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
2016-04-30 12.11.20.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
>>38958095
it kind of is considering i had to drive pic related for a year
>>
I went on a staff night out last night during a conversation about 'whos the most attractive member of the opposite sex' every female said me.

Bonus; it was my turn last i just smiled, looked away and said 'its a tie between you all' off-handedly. Spent the rest of the night being chased round by girls begging to know which one I thought prettiest.

The life of the only male employee over six foot, and the only male employee who lifts.
>>
>>38947356
i'll be your friend m8
>>
this is a really good feel
>>
File: 1409101705712.png (16KB, 380x467px) Image search: [Google]
1409101705712.png
16KB, 380x467px
>>38958468
> female lifters
>>
File: 1453321414581.jpg (38KB, 418x345px) Image search: [Google]
1453321414581.jpg
38KB, 418x345px
>>38954909
>>
>>38958468
man i would never lift if i were a woman
>>
File: images.jpg (7KB, 225x224px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7KB, 225x224px
>>38958468
>>
File: hihihihih.jpg (28KB, 486x309px) Image search: [Google]
hihihihih.jpg
28KB, 486x309px
>>38958468
>>
>>38958611
>>38958568
>>38958556
>>38958513
fuck you Fucking assholes i bet im stronger than all of you
>>
File: wow.jpg (27KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
wow.jpg
27KB, 600x338px
>>38958633
your lucky were even (you) ugly whore
>>
>>38958513
>>38958556
>>38958568
>>38958611

>tfw /fit/ is mean
:(
>>
>>38958669
fuck you leave me alone
>>
>>38958468
Judging from the length of your hair, how did you not make any gains during all this time?
>>
>>38955535
what degree do you have?
>>
>>38958633
>>38958698
stop pretending you're me

>>38958711
i had my hair up in the first one, they're a few years apart though. idk man i'm not trying to look like a man, i started lifting a couple years ago and i'm really just happy with how my body looks now. i guess /fit/ doesn't approve but it's ok, it's what inspired me to start lifting but at some point i just started doing it for me. anyway, i'm happy, sorry to those i triggered
>>
having an awesome bday so far

>ran into a bunch of friends today
>tons of people remembered my bday somehow
>got the high grade on a midterm in one of my classes
>about to go eat wings with my gf
>hopefully gonna sip some liq and play vgs all night

life is good for the moment brehs
>>
>>38945583
>12 pull ups is enough to impress qt school girls

I wish I started lifting in high school.
>>
I didn't see the goodfeelsthread so i made another but I guess I'll just add my goodfeels here...
>The large cyst on the shaft of my penis which resembles a genital wart is shrinking rapidly after a couple months of being there

>Whilst it was there I was purposely not pursuing sex with a qt3.14 I have been talking to, and I think me not wanting it made her want it more.

Feels good mates
>>
File: 1468223645263.jpg (23KB, 196x199px) Image search: [Google]
1468223645263.jpg
23KB, 196x199px
>Weigh myself @ 270lbs. (6'2)
>Down 40lbs., so I was pretty happy.
>Couple months pass.
>Weigh myself again yesterday.
>Been lazy, not sticking to my routine like I should have.
>Convinced I must have gained some weight back.
>"Get ready for some disappointment" I say to myself as I pull out the scale.
>Read 288lbs on the scale.
>Not surprised. Walk off to turn the lights on.
>Decide to get on the scale one more time
>mfw it actually says 258lbs.
Haven't been at this weight since I was a highschool freshman (27 now).
Thread posts: 196
Thread images: 50

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.