[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

fat hate stories

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 332
Thread images: 82

File: Real-Women-Dont-eat-salads1.jpg (62KB, 620x417px) Image search: [Google]
Real-Women-Dont-eat-salads1.jpg
62KB, 620x417px
itt: rants about fat people

>be me just started first semester in vocational college (basically uni + work beside it in europe)
>class consists of 30 people, mostly girls/guys in their 20s with some older people
>one of the older women is a fat disgusting blob
>must be like 5'7 and 280 lbs
>can't concentrate when she sits in front of me because of cellulite covered fat wing of arms
>barely space to sit properly in rooms and fatso makes it worse for everyone
>people are still being civil to her but you can tell they are disgusted
>everyone becomes friends and she is mostly alone and no one wants to sit with her at lunch break except for nerd type girls who are just trying to be nice

basically I try my best to avoid this piece of human garbage as best as I can without being an asshole and do nothing besides civil conversation

>today's lunch break
>decide to sit beside some strangers in the cafeteria to quickly eat my meal and bounce
>fatty stands there all alone
>there is a free seat in front of me
>fatty spots me
>ohgodno.jpg
>plants her enormous ass in front of me
>my fate is sealed
>takes out her lunch
>it's just some chopped up tomato and cucumber
>are you fucking kidding me
>she starts to gobble it down like it's her birthday cake
>lose appetite because her face fat makes all this squishy movements
>pack my lunch back and say I am going to get a coffee
>fatty is all taken aback and just nods
>go outside and see some friends and proceed to eat lunch with them

god fucking dammit. fucking fat people think anyone wants to spend more than a damn minute that is necessary with them.

everyone knows you are stuffing your fat faces in with chocolate and ice cream that's why you are so disgutingly enormous. stop fooling us with healthy meals!
>>
It sounds like she wanted help anon :(
>>
>>38943483

help with what?
>>
>>38943513
not being fat
or she just wanted some DYEL cock
>>
>>38943359
>fat girl is trying to lose weight
>"GUISE SHE'S SO DISGUSTING AMIRITE"
Go fuck yourself and help her lose weight, you useless piece of shit.
>>
You were just being a rude prick to someone for no good reason.

Also don't compare your vocational school to a university please.
>>
>start getting fat
>hate myself
>dont fall for meme diets or relapse
>become fit again
>get Facebook again
>instantly reconnect with cute girl that would have been out of my league if I stayed fat

Feels good to be disciplined bros
>>
>>38943359
>fatty offers to spot
>reject her
>>
>>38943359
>tfw keep myself in decent shape but have a raging lust for hamplanets

I've come to terms with my deviancy
>>
>>38943359
Anon, want a life advice ? Judge people not by their looks, but by their deeds. And yeah, maybe it is her fault for getting fat. Maybe she wants to be fit. Maybe she just doesn't have the willpower. Not all of us are so strong hearted as you are OP. I know that you look like Adonis, and no mortal can compare to you, but get down of your high horses.
TL;DR STOP BEING A CONCEITED FAGGOT OP
>inb4 DYEL
>inb4 fatso
>>
>>38944486
Woah...regardless of your other muscles
..your heart is strong...
>>
>>38944505
Truly the most important muscle
>>
>>38944486
You sound Swedish, or at least some type of Scandinavian. Are you?

My ex is Swedish and she'd make similär rants at me with similar syntax.
>>
>>38944694
1700 km astray m8
>>
>>38944486

Lel never in my fucking life will I have sympathy for fat people :') go fuck yourself fat apologist
>>
>>38944238

Why shouldn't I? I get a bachelor and have better pay than people from a university so stfu if you dont know what I am talking about fatty
>>
>>38944830
I'm not "apologising" for her. Are you better than anyone else, anon ? Are you more rich, more acomplished, more good looking than anyone else ? If not then you have a long way to go. You got pre occupied on the things you achieved, while forgetting about things you did not achieve. I can feel it in your word structure that you are cocky, conceited, and needlessly proud about yourself. You probably feel very in power, and good about yourself when you put down that girl, AMIRITE ? She got what she deserved, AMIRITE ? Why do you hate people who don't live up to your standarts, while you don't hateing youfself for not living up to better people's standart ?
>>
>>38944202
>>38943483

not him but why the fuck would I want to waste my time on somebody that can't do anything on their own.

best case scenario the fatty would lose weight, then gain it back afterwards cause no one is helping her
>>
>>38944924

I know that I am far from perfect and no I am not overall confident. I just have a real hate for fat people. In my mind they are the physical manifestatiom for selfishness and gluttony. They make life for everyone shittier and have less impulse control than animals so I don't really see them as humans.

I dont see why I should give them more than base civil behavior. I wasnt rude i was just normal. Friendliness isnt something to give out to especially not to 270lbs whales so please cry me a river
>>
>>38943359
>it's just some chopped up tomato and cucumber

Maybe she has a legit problem. If you get thyroid cancer and then your thyroid is cut out it's almost impossible to lose weight and to do that you have to take costly hormone substitutes.
>>
>>38943359
>another person in same situation as you
>OMG HOW DARE THEY SIT IN THE ONLY FREE SEAT
Sadfuq anon. Where was she going to fucking sit? on the fucking ground? I dunno about you but this is supposed to be stories about fat people being degenerate....
>>
>>38945092

Why not? Must be comfortable to sit anywhere with that fat cushioned ass. At least a normal person would truly bemefit fron a seat
>>
>>38944984
Oh boy, i guess you hate manlets too for being half of a men, right ? You've basically bought into every fit meme there is. She wasn't being obnoxious with her behaviour. She wasn't forcing the so-called positive bodyimage onto you. She just is. And how dared she, this disgusting piece of shit sit with ME ? It's like we are two totally different realms, and she better know her fucking place.

You got your bachelor, and get paid enormous money, are a basically the new Zyzz. So what ? Succesfull people don't need to best somebody else to feel better about themselves. They best THEMSELVES to feel better.
>>
>>38945179
I'll tell you this, if you really want to get anywhere in life with such mentality, then you can forget about it now. Your basically stuck on a
>HA atleast i'm better than her. Better put her down, otherwise she might think we're equal or some shit.

Really a backwater type of mindset
>>
>>38945180

Sorry to get you all riled up and bust your bubble that everyone is noble and doesn't judge people based on their appearance. Hope you just cry yourself to sleep this night and not the whole week
>>
>>38945212

I can get as far as I want to because I will just act all compassionate to people when I sense they are all faggoty white knighty like you mate
>>
>Trying to get into a bus
>Only free seat is in-between two obese people.
>Just know from the cunty looks on their faces already there's going to be problems,
>*sigh* and attempt to squeeze in, ofcourse they dont accomodate me at all....
>Fat smelly cunt makes a scene and starts throwing a fit because I happened to graze her foot a little shuffling into a seat in a packed bus
> some obese mom refusing to move her shopping cart from underneath my seat making even more awkward to get in there without stuffing myself a inbetween them. >Ofcourse the sea lion demands an apology, creasing her eyebrows and frothing at the mouth over something so trivial
>Other Killer whale next to me still wont move her shopping bag and is salty as well.
Thats my fucking rant. These people are so fucking angry and miserable at the world. My legs are feeling that sweet pain from squats the day before. I am happy, in a great post-workout day mood, dare I say euphoric.

Then you meet some smelly fat idiots looking for the slightest reason to get attention

Why can't fat people just leave happy, gains accumulating people alone?
>>
>>38945088
(you)
>>
>>38945228
>>38945249
You are trully beyond help OP. You don't listen to words with more than a syllabel though, so what can i do. I just wish you good luck tho. Believe me, you need it more than this fat girl. Mindset is already 50 % of a succes. And your mindset is that you're basically the best. Someday you'll experience otherwise. And it's gonna hit you hard. Harder than you 'hit' this girl.
>>
>>38945271

Fat people are miserabler 24/7 except when shoveling down their food. Makes sense that they can"t leave people alone who remind them what life could be if they weren't such lazy piece of shits
>>
>>38945324
>>38945271
>Generalising : the post
And all people who lift are dumb meatheads that can't formulate a sentence. All americans are fat, russians are always drunk etc. etc.
>>
>>38945310

Oh gee you must be a real butthurt manlet, former fatty. I didnt hit this woman anyhow I just sit somewhere else you fucking faggot.
>>
>>38945380
You're saying it as though somehow her existence made your day worse and in that sense you're not better that those SJW fatties, you're just on the other end of the horseshoe.
>>
>>38945380
Don't forget a chinlet, voicelet, dicklet, wristlet, and everyother fit releted insult you can remember :^) I was never fat in my life. I'm 6'0. And i am simply flabbergasted at how some of you autists actually live your life
>>
>>38945411

She is fucking massive man. Her existance literally impacts the life of many people negatively just because of her size. It makes it worse for everyone in public transport and crowded places just because she couldnt stop eating 4000+ calories per day for YEARS.

So please just get over your savior complex and accept that some people are worse than others. Some are garbage and always will be. Not everyone has potential to make it. Generalazing is good and people arent special snowflakes. Grow up man
>>
>>38945479
>He is fucking white male. His existance literally impacts the life of many people negatively just because of his brain. It makes it worse for everyone in schools and universities just because he couldn't be dumb and beta enough not shoot out/take work place/wage wars/etc...
>>
>>38945570

Yeaah the difference between the two is that one is based on actual facts and the other one on opinions. Stop embarassing yourself
>>
>>38945619
It's still not the reason to actually hate someone.
>>
>>38944486
Her looks are a direct result of her deeds
>>
>>38945570
>He is fucking white male

ARE YOU KIDDING ME
>>
>>38945379
found the fat cunt
>>
>>38945695

You are a fucking idiot. Seriously your argumentation chain gave me cancer I think so we are both happy now. You know I will die and I will be free from sharing this planet with stupid faggots like you and ham planets. Thank you anon
>>
>>38943359
There was a time in my life, when I notoriously got fat one night stander women.
After the fuck I tried to drive them crazy, with small stuff.

When they asked for a shirt, I gave them my smallest one, it's the kind that takes out the smallest curves(I'm a dedicated otter)
I even had a dedicated XS, that would barely fit Eugenia Cooney
eating m&m's, but not sharing
serving them salad for breakfast
when they were on top, tried to push them like they are too slow, and too heavy
rubbing their belly
wiggling on the bed, like I can barely stay on it
nothing verbal, good old plain passive aggression.

Most of them left with giant ass crocodile tears, shaking, slightly broken.
I haven't said a word, haven't called them fat, I just made them feel fat, deep in the heart
>>
>>38943359
ITT fatties attempting to damage control
>>
>>38944924
Fuck off white knight faggot
>>
>>38945180
I hope you get crushed to death by a land whale
>>
File: image.png (308KB, 546x700px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
308KB, 546x700px
>>38945379
>>
All of these fucking faggots are ruining our fat hate thread. Everyone needs someone to hate now fuck off
>>
>>38946064
Start with yourself, jerk!
>>
>Saturday night
>looking forward to a night of MDMA and techno at a warehouse party in East London
>my pill starts to kick in at 2am
>feeldgoodman.xlsx
>about 3am fat short Italian girl approaches me
>pretends to bump into me and apologies
>try to be nice
>"it-its ok" and move away
>mire her powerlifter delts while she keeps trying to rub her butts onto muh dick for the next twenty minutes
>*move away from her to breathe*
>after she starts to kill my buzz I tell her I'm gay (I'm not, no-no homo)
>she then leaves me alone
>then spent the rest of the night trying to avoid the homos who overheard me and who have since kept tapping onto my glutes from behind me, as per the standard homo mating ritual to signal they want the D
>when I realise it's gay dudes touching me I shout at them and call them putos (they're spanish and I think that means faggot, there's lots of gay Spanish fags in East London)
>after they leave me alone a transexual/transgender he-she tries to hit on me
>he basically looked like Rippetoe in a wig
>realise my night has been ruined by fatties and fags, and possibly fat fags
>leave in disgust as I start to come down

There needs to be a safe space for straight men to do drugs
>>
>>38946080

>jerk!

Faggot
>>
>38946099

should've just fucked the fatty instead of being hassled by fat fags
>>
>>38945180
Being short is not a choice being a landwale is, your argument makes no sence
>>
>>38946302
It's fucking fat logic
>>
>>38946302
It's like the fat enters their brain and makes them stupid
>>
>>38946080
Found the fat nigger.
>>
>>38946099
Its called prison/jail and or desert/woods.
>>
>Been eating healthy and running for the past year
>Down to 103 from 120 (I'm a 4'11 womanlet so this is a very noticeable amount of weight loss for me)
>Mom asks how I've managed to lose all this weight
>"I can't answer that without sounding sarcastic"

Later on
>"How are you staying so skinny???"
>She has literally eaten an entire pie over the course of the day, plus snacks

She says she doesn't want to start dieting until she starts taking HCG injections and won't even try the meal plan they provided her like a year ago.
>>
Hey guys I'm not even fit but I really really hate fat people I'm actually starting to eat healthier. I'm a normal weight but you guys are having an influence on me
>>
>>38946516
One of us, one of us
>>
>>38946516
>>38946640
>gooble gobble gooble gobble
>>
>>38946469
Good evening m'lady. Might you ponder the thought of being my gf?
>>
>>38946703
Giggled
>>
>>38946821
JUST
>>
>>38943622
Underrated
>>
>>38945088
> muh cundishuns
>>
>>38946945
y-you too
>>
File: image.jpg (59KB, 400x485px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59KB, 400x485px
Dumping my well over 150 image fat hate folder
>>
>>38947993
do it
>>
File: image.jpg (120KB, 640x836px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
120KB, 640x836px
>>
>>38944842
lol
you go to a VOCATIONAL school.
turst me, you don't make more than me.
>>
>>38948101
moar
>>
File: image.jpg (109KB, 1000x664px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
109KB, 1000x664px
>>
File: 1444951235672.gif (903KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1444951235672.gif
903KB, 400x300px
>>38943359

u sound like a DYEL, lmk ur one rep max so I can have a real giggle m8
>>
File: image.jpg (507KB, 862x1249px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
507KB, 862x1249px
>>
File: image.jpg (34KB, 530x399px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34KB, 530x399px
>>
File: image.jpg (231KB, 893x674px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
231KB, 893x674px
>>
>>38943359
>Vocational college
Kek. Anyway, you're a prick dude.
>>
File: image.jpg (160KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
160KB, 1000x750px
>>
File: image.jpg (406KB, 578x2655px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
406KB, 578x2655px
>>
>>38944842
>Actually thinks his vocational bullshit education will earn better than someone who goes to real college.
Enjoy your useless technician degree or whatever the fuck they printout for you.
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 1939x5030px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 1939x5030px
>>
>>38948211
He's not wrong desu, why the fuck is there a food trolley in the weight loss ward.
>>
>>38948240
I never understood how vegans could get so fat until I quit dairy (it completely cleared up my acne, btw) and started googling alternatives.

Holy shit they put avocado and blended cashews in everything. Vegan baked goods are like three times the calories of normal ones because they replace it with higher calorie ingredients.

Also Oreos and a whole bunch of other snack foods are vegan,without even going into "healthy" snacks like hummus which are generally half chickpea, half oil.
>>
File: image.jpg (70KB, 499x569px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70KB, 499x569px
>>
File: image.jpg (25KB, 600x371px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25KB, 600x371px
>>
File: image.jpg (231KB, 1200x1659px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
231KB, 1200x1659px
>>
>>38944924
Lmao stop making this about anything other than they look disgusting, I'm not down to sit next to a fat person any more than a stinky pajeet or a drooling retarded kid.
>>
>>38948240
Why the fuck would I read all of that
>>
>>38948214
>Thinking a degree that basically guarantees a job in an understaffed high-demand field won't pay better than a Basket Weaving Degree.
>>
>>38943359
Hoping this is a troll
>chopped up tomato and cucumber
Could be a meme diet, could be her trying to properly address her caloric intake. I'm for hating fat people but it's brocode to not give people shit when they show up in the gym to do work. Same goes for dieting. You sound like a cunt, 6/10 did respond.
>>
File: image.jpg (98KB, 588x810px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
98KB, 588x810px
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
14KB, 480x360px
>>38948338
>>
>>38948163
she would be so cute if she was skinny.
>>
>>38948328
to be fair, a badly cooked Brussels sprout tastes like poison honestly. That being said I wouldn't gag and cry if I eat one.
>>
This happened today:

>Be me
>Finish workout
>Go to Costco for lunch and gas
>Go inside first to eat
>Order an Italian sausage to help me reach my intake
>Sit down, start enjoying sausage gains
>All of a sudden hear a couple of children loudly talking in Spanish a couple of tables down from me
>Que tal
>Look to my left and see a hamcules mom with her moon of a son and chubby daughter who's most likely doomed as well
>All eating huge slices of pepperoni pizza
>Boy gets up and refills his large Pepsi
>Internalsmolderingrage.jpg
>La planeta de jamon y sus lunas leave
>Regret not waiting until I got home to have a recovery meal
>>
>>38945570
Wew lad, there it is.
>>
File: image.png (691KB, 457x1514px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
691KB, 457x1514px
Fatties are pathetic
>>
>>38943359
If she doesn't want to change and says that "she has fuckin issues , an can loose weight becouse a desease" then you are in your right to treat her like a fat piece of shit.

But if she is looking to change , then you are the asshole mate. A big fucking asshole.
>>
File: IsSheEatingTheRescuedAnimals.png (710KB, 1126x782px) Image search: [Google]
IsSheEatingTheRescuedAnimals.png
710KB, 1126x782px
>why are so many animal-rights 'activists' fat? Is it because, as I suspect, they use the animals both for sexplay, and for 'on-the-hoof' backup meals?
>>
File: SmrtGirl.png (660KB, 1106x857px) Image search: [Google]
SmrtGirl.png
660KB, 1106x857px
>fat woman
>being fat
>taking photos
>vomit
>>
>>38948557
she looks like pepe
>>
File: CardioKillsGainz.png (727KB, 588x420px) Image search: [Google]
CardioKillsGainz.png
727KB, 588x420px
Does cardio kill gainz?
>>
>>38948146

This picture pisses me off so fucking much. I'm 6'7 and drive a tiny little Camry, I face these problems and then some but do I bitch about it?

Fat privilege is being able bitch about things completely determined by you while others suffer in silence unable do anything about it.
>>
File: summer.png (396KB, 854x316px) Image search: [Google]
summer.png
396KB, 854x316px
>captcha - select all the food
>no food cause fatty ate it all
>prophet
>>
>>38948570
>at first glance you totally remind me of taylor swift

what about a second glance or a third glance?
>>
>>38943622
/thread/
>>
File: image.jpg (108KB, 855x499px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
108KB, 855x499px
>>
>>38943359
Kids never know how much theyll reflect on their arrogance when theyre old.

Feel how you want son but when you mature you'll realise shes not being the disgusting one in that situation.

I was never fat my mother was my whole life. She was the kindest most hard working person I ever knew and the effects she had on people throughout her life were amazing.

At her funeral 100s cried like little children at the loss of such a gentle soul. How many will cry at yours? Your family who always had faith that you were good at heart?

Actions made in arrogance will haunt you till death. I hope you find yourself op truly you sound like a major cunt
>>
File: image.png (562KB, 613x498px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
562KB, 613x498px
>>
File: image.jpg (116KB, 631x844px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
116KB, 631x844px
>>
File: fat-girl-cant-blend-in.jpg (31KB, 400x333px) Image search: [Google]
fat-girl-cant-blend-in.jpg
31KB, 400x333px
>>38948570
People like those commenting on that facebook post are just fucking useless to everyone. Look at them supporting her like it's a fucking achievement. They're enabling her delusions and insecurities. Any one good person would convince her to lose weight so she doesn't need to validate herself from horrible people like that.
>>
>>38948654
Fat bitches looking to make money from/get power and prestige from other fat bitches
The sloth and gluttony machine telling their victims/addicts that they are okay and how to talk themselves out of feeling bad for being fat and wanting to change.

Really fucked up.
>>
>>38948654
Cpt Triggs!
>>
File: image.jpg (115KB, 682x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
115KB, 682x400px
>>
>>38948684
>Last name is Kirby
>Spherical in appearance
>Dresses in pink
>Stomach contains another dimension

You can't make this stuff up!
>>
>>38948501
God my Spanish sucks
>>
File: image.png (258KB, 1118x1262px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
258KB, 1118x1262px
>>
File: image.jpg (25KB, 552x617px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25KB, 552x617px
A classic
>>
File: image.jpg (396KB, 1105x3050px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
396KB, 1105x3050px
>>
>>38946099
>There needs to be a safe space for straight men to do drugs

I don't know if your joking or not but I totally agree. Especially when I lived in brighton, i just wanted to get a bit pissed and MDd up and dance like a fucking maniac, but looking very young and twinkish means constant yarns from sweaty gay dudes. I don't have a problem with them I just want to be left alone and boogie down.
>>
>>38948211
he's the reason people are against universal healthcare
>>
>>38946099
kekked. you should be a writer
>>
File: image.jpg (47KB, 597x685px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47KB, 597x685px
>>
>>38945570
Rofl...Festering in anger over your keyboard, beads of sweat formulating over your brow as you struggle to articulate your infantile emotions. Clearly my feelings on the subject matter to you judging from the gravity of your response. You are so weak. I dismiss you, peasant. Lmao don't bother replying I'm exiting out of the thread as soon as I post this.

[X] Served
[ ] Not served
>>
>>38948435
underrated post
>>
>>38948734
only mistake you did was that "planeta" is masculine despite ending in a so it would be "el planeta"

anyway its hilarious
>>
>>38948734

>What's happening

>the ham planet and her moons leave
>>
File: image.jpg (242KB, 1842x865px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
242KB, 1842x865px
>>
>>38948654
capitalism is bad?
>>
File: image.jpg (56KB, 366x548px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56KB, 366x548px
>>
File: image.jpg (138KB, 1200x853px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
138KB, 1200x853px
>>
File: 1472333459920.webm (3MB, 426x240px) Image search: [Google]
1472333459920.webm
3MB, 426x240px
>>
>>38948448
>seeing beauty in a cow
Dont tip that fedora too hard neckbeard faggot.
>>
>>38948501
>finish workout
>costco for lunch
>for lunch
>lunch
>costco
Eating shit tier food.
>>
>>38948101
Lol. She would die living in a Japanese apartment. My restroom was literally just the size of a closet maybe a little bigger.
>>
File: image.jpg (48KB, 600x703px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48KB, 600x703px
I will make this thread great again
>>
>>38948891

Any more like this. Find this shit hilarious!
>>
>>38948918
Sorry m8 it's the only thing like that I have saved, found it in a different /fph/ thread a while back
>>
File: image.jpg (43KB, 550x449px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43KB, 550x449px
I will make this thread great again
>>
>>38948914
Is that bitch dead?
>>
File: image.png (837KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
837KB, 750x1334px
>>
>>38948905
Are you dumb? Costco has god tier food and it's a great deal I love their Italian sausage and it's like 89 cents or some shit.
>>
File: image.png (748KB, 651x655px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
748KB, 651x655px
>>
File: 1463643571956.png (40KB, 2000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
1463643571956.png
40KB, 2000x1333px
>>38944486
You're so cute senpai
>>
File: image.jpg (137KB, 525x630px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
137KB, 525x630px
>>
>>38946302
>being fat is a choice

You are so retarded that I won't even bother arguing with you.
>>
File: image.png (544KB, 755x696px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
544KB, 755x696px
>>
>>38944924
Don't listen to the other anons, You're actually the voice of reason here. Thank you for the humanistic approach
>>
File: image.jpg (744KB, 1108x1050px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
744KB, 1108x1050px
>>
>>38948985
>eating too much makes you fat
>choosing too eat too much
>choosing to be fat
You need to log all the way off of the internet for saying something that stupid
Energy in, energy out you have my permission to stop being stupid and go back to Tumblr
>>
>>38948703
I agree. Enablers piss me off because they are so full of shit.
>>
>>38949016
Nope.

Obesity is a condition, like cancer. These people need pity, not scorn. Would you make fun of cancer patients also?
>>
>>38949040
Most people can't help getting cancer. Unless they're someone like a smoker, for example. That's just Darwinism, much like being obese.
>>
>>38948965
This makes me unreasonably sad. Fuck man, its pretty hard to elicit sympathy for a cold blooded killer, but that sad fucker was just minding his own business sleeping how was he to know a god damn blubberboulder was going to crush him?
>>
>>38949070
That's the point: obese people can't stop eating. Their mind is kinda programmed to eat everything in sight, just like alcoholics and booze.

Obesity, thus, is not a choice, but a disease.
>>
>>38949040
Eat at a calorie deficit for 6 months then tell me obesity isn't a choice.
>>
>>38948654
>Takeaways
Maybe she should work on taking away some of that cake.

>>38948948
No, she's practicing her Flashdance impersonation.
>>
>>38949096
Most fatties I know don't eat that much calories.

From my experience, they prefer the sugary stuff, like a large cup of soda.
>>
>>38948847
>>38948850
Thanks
But I'm not the guy who was posting the story.
>>
>>38945088
Oh you mean like Sofia Vergera? Quit with the excuses.
>>
>>38948501
>Costco
>Italian sausage
>large drinks

Unless it's changed a shit ton in the last month and a half, the don't serve Italian sausage, and their drinks are one size with free refills.

That said Costco pizza is fucking GOAT, and significantly cheaper than anyone else around or making it yourself. You also don't pay for toppings. I order a couple every time I have a party.
>>
>>38948654
i ran into this girl in NOrthampton, MA
>>
>>38949093
So you are implying that obesity is a disease that spoonfeeds you sugar fuck off moron
>>
>>38948654

It's pictures like this that make me regret not going to college. Think about what great fun it would be to heckle the fat professor for a week before dropping the class and fucking all the hot college chicks.

On the plus side, I am not under life crippling debt.
>>
>>38949093
Also you are implying that they are helpless, there are many before and Afters that would prove you wrong
>>
File: too big.jpg (95KB, 680x989px) Image search: [Google]
too big.jpg
95KB, 680x989px
>>38948985
>>
>>38949449
>t. tumblr fattie
>>
File: darkest bait.png (121KB, 553x585px) Image search: [Google]
darkest bait.png
121KB, 553x585px
>>38948985
>>
>>38949469

Now listen here you dirty, no good summerfag. I ve been on 4chan for the past 8 years and by god i WILL NOT TOLERATE you treating me with such utter DISREPECT .
You WILL respect me , for i am an OLDFAG , who was shitposting when you were still in high school talking about lord of the rings with your gay little friends.
So YOU can fuck off to reddit, which is much more suitable for filthy newfags like yourself, or you can RESPECT your oldfags and maybe, just MAYBE, we'll let you stay on our website.
Kapische?
>>
>>38949509
Stale pasta is a gains goblin
>>
>>38944486
fag
>>
>>38945379
Hi fat fuck! Have you always been a fat fuck?
fat fuck Fat Fuck FAT FUCK FATFUCKFATFUCKFATFUCK
>>
>>38943359
>shes fat
>she didn't do anything though

Basically a story about you just hating fat people for no reason.
>>
>>38949936
>Fat hate thread
>Why do u hate fat people >:(((
>>
>>38946099
this is why you don't tell them you're gay
you say GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME YOU FAT PIECE OF SHIT
then because you're on MDMA you feel terrible about it and you run and apologize and explain that you used to be a fat kid and you secretly hate that part of yourself, because you're still fat on the inside. and you didn't mean to take it out on her, and then she accepts your apology and you make out on the dancefloor and dance for the rest of the night and then you go home and try to fuck but your dick won't work so you just pass out nestled in her mounds and when you wake up you nope the fuck out of there and never talk to her again
>>
>>38949952

Jesus Christ. 7 steps too far down that thought hole.
>>
>>38948891
Makes me kek erry time
>>
>>38949936
>Basically a story about you just hating fat people for no reason.
>no reason
>implying being fat isnt a reason
found the fattie
>>
>>38943359
I wish reddit would leave. No wonder your shit sub got banned.
>>
>>38948918
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_nJkQROLCQ
anon delivers
>>
>>38949000
why do these dumbasses who make caps always include all the stupid responses
>>
>>38948451
cooked right though...ooh mama
>>
>>38948240
Sharny looks so hot as a blonde
>>
>>38948985
did you come here after getting banned from /r/fatlogic for being a hopeless retard?
>>
File: image.jpg (162KB, 635x820px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
162KB, 635x820px
>>38945570
>>
>lunch at work
>two fat girl co-workers talking trash about some other male co-worker
>one significantly fatter but both still fatties
>one ranted out she overheard him say all the girls in here are fat
>i'm just looking down continuing eating my large amount of food
>silence for 2 seconds
>the other fatty finally swallows her mouth of salad and makes some face
>"i am not fat, he does not blah blah"
>"i don't consider myself fat, i consider myself pudgey"
>they get to the point where they both act super happy and not upset as one walks back to work
>>
>>38943359
why are there so many mad fat fucks in this thread today?
>>
>>38945570
>one is a choice based off poor intellect
>one is genetic variance and epigenetics
>>
>>38949079
>cold blooded killer
are you feeling bad for the heart disease?
>>
>>38946099

>Missing out on all that protein

Never going to make it
>>
>>38948406
Your job has a lower longterm upside, meaning your pay will peak much lower than, say, a business major. Also, you're more affected by technological workforce changes (structural unemployment) and the boom/bust cycles of the economy. Good luck with whatever self-denial narrative you spin yourself though.
>>
>>38948974
C-could it be that the skinny roommate is from Austria?
>Mein sides
>>
>>38948950
the thing is these kinds of bus stop benches are in the u.s., too. and fatties complain everywhere anyways. go back to /pol/
>>
>>38945271
>be petite skinny female
>winter time
>it's cold af outside and snowing
>FREEZING everytime subway doors open
>just me in my peacoat and sock puppet gloves looking for a seat among smelly illegal immigrants
>spot two obese people with a small space inbetween
>#jackpot
>sit down in the spot like the missing piece of the puzzle
>their round fat bodies snuggly protect me from the cold and keep my body straight
>fall asleep until my stop comes
They have their uses
>>
>>38948597

>lanklets
>when will they learn
>>
>>38949040
I feel much worse for someone with leukemia than a smoker with emphazema. Think about it in those terms. They know it's terrible for them. They choose to accept it. They don't deserve as much sympathy
>>
>>38948276
theres no such thing as a weight loss ward, dumbfuck. theres a bunch of sick people with actual problems then theres this fatass taking up a doctor's valuable time
>>
>>38945695
>This is what American SJW universities have indoctrinated into young people
>>
>>38948327
get some hummus made by real east indians and not dirty hipsters and ts a whole world of difference
>>
>>38948777

>3XL
> 'Small' fats

What is this i cant even
My dad is 6ft 6 and 22stone and wears a 3xl
How the fuck does a woman need a bigger size than this
>>
>>38944486
>judge by deeds (actions)
>fat peoples partake in a repeated action of eating too much, and skipping physical activity

B-but don't judge them guyz
>>
>>38945932
you're pretty disgusting and weird, but what really bugs me is the misuse of the term "crocodile tears"
>>
>>38950778
>triggered
>>
File: 2.png (679KB, 917x570px) Image search: [Google]
2.png
679KB, 917x570px
>>38949481
mah nigga
>>
>>38945932
underrated
>>
>>38948194
>You delusional sea cow

Gets me every time.
>>
>>38946516
you are going to make it Anon. Start Lifting and achive the best Version of yourself!
>>
File: neversafeforwork.png (327KB, 578x658px) Image search: [Google]
neversafeforwork.png
327KB, 578x658px
>>
File: Stay-puft-marshmallow-man.jpg (40KB, 397x331px) Image search: [Google]
Stay-puft-marshmallow-man.jpg
40KB, 397x331px
>>38951364
it's good to know how the stay puft marshmallow man is doing after all these years.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1472723233541.jpg (50KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1472723233541.jpg
50KB, 750x750px
>>
>>38943622
dubs confirm OP is DYEL
>>
>>38944486
>a reasonable well adjusted person on /fit/

I'd buy you a beer.. or 12 anon. I'd bet we'd be pretty good bros.
>>
>>38948393
>Not reading that comedy gold
>>
>>38943359
>be me

REEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: guaranteedreplies.jpg (30KB, 600x691px) Image search: [Google]
guaranteedreplies.jpg
30KB, 600x691px
>>38945570
>>
>>38945932
based AF anon you are doing the lords work
if only you were doing this pre-fuck you would be among the gods of men
fucking these hambeasts under any circumstance is a no go for making it
>godspeed anon
>>
>>38948597
Is that you, Dresden?
>>
>>38948654
>Takeaways
>food justice
>sustainable food
>radical

CMON THIS HAS TO BE SATIRE
PLEEEASSEEE
>>
File: herecomesthefishies.jpg (27KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
herecomesthefishies.jpg
27KB, 625x626px
>>38948985
>guaranteed responses
>>
File: nohopewiththisfishy.png (98KB, 618x618px) Image search: [Google]
nohopewiththisfishy.png
98KB, 618x618px
>>38949040
Anon-kun, we all know this is bait, some are just choosing to give you (You)s.

Not me though, you just can't bait me.
>>
File: retardbaiter.jpg (31KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
retardbaiter.jpg
31KB, 625x626px
>>38949093
Getting weaker there Anon-kun.
Pick up the pace. I want some king bait.
>>
File: fuckitimreplying.png (35KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
fuckitimreplying.png
35KB, 625x626px
>>38949119
>Most fatties I know don't eat that much calories.
Well played, Anon-kun.
You got a (You).
You are still wrong.
>>
File: frustratedpepe.jpg (15KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
frustratedpepe.jpg
15KB, 200x200px
>>38946099
I feel you bro. Every time I go to some rave to just do some MD and dance I always get bothered by random sluts trying to grind on me all night.

I mean, I don't know about you but when I dance I just kind of say fuck it and do what feels right, so I guess that radiates confidence or whatever and girls feel attracted. I get that. But when I'm dancing on MDMA, I have no interest whatsoever in chicks, making out or whatever. I just want to dance but all these fucking sluts keep bumping into me on purpose, grinding on me and sometimes even just grabbing me and pulling me towards them and it pisses me the fuck off, just let me dance in peace jesus christ.

>there needs to be a safe space for straight men to do drugs

I'm with you
>>
File: attachment[1].jpg (61KB, 960x638px) Image search: [Google]
attachment[1].jpg
61KB, 960x638px
>>38950758

fuck, that's definitely what happened
>>
>>38951364
one tit is larger than the other, wtf.
>>
>>38951763
In all seriousness, that's not impossible. One can well be fat by accumulated bad dietary decisions, but still eating at maintenance most of the time.
>>
>>38944486
Go fuck yourself idiot
>>
File: image.png (123KB, 785x757px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
123KB, 785x757px
>>38951434
I'd beat the shit out of you fucking pussy
>>
>>38949119
Sugar (fast sugar : the one you find in sodas and fruit juices) is the best weight gainer that exists on earth.
For you, sugar does not have calories.
Studies has demonstrated that 100% of fat people saying they eat nothing were lying, or where minimizing the amount of calories they eat.

What is wrong with fat people?

Every people i know that needed to lose weight fast just cut the soda. And all of them lost 5 kilos in 2 weeks, without doing anything else.
>>
>>38952341
and I thought that ledditors are autistic for needing /s to notice sarcasm
>>
>>38944486
wtf i hate /fit/ now
>>
File: image.jpg (558KB, 640x3904px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
558KB, 640x3904px
>>38948393
Here's a shorter one.
>>
>>38945180
>She just is

Why do fatties all use this phrase?
>"I just am"
>"I just was"
and other variants of that

It's not even real english. It's like when faggots say "IT'S A THING".
>>
>>38952166
titties are never perfectly symetrical
But I admit the contrast is [spoiler]huge[/spoiler] here
>>
File: 1252327-ramona_brain_damage.jpg (88KB, 953x960px) Image search: [Google]
1252327-ramona_brain_damage.jpg
88KB, 953x960px
>>38943359
>someone was fat near me so I ran away
>am I cool yet /fit/?
>>
>>38945570
white males have the lowest crime rate of anybody

cia false flags don't change that
>>
>>38946516
most of us don't hate fat people only the "fat acceptance movement"
>>
File: 1475288069390.jpg (51KB, 602x815px) Image search: [Google]
1475288069390.jpg
51KB, 602x815px
>>
>>38943483

>Fat priviledge is thinking that some random stranger is obligated to help you.

Fucking disgusting
>>
>>38944924

>Are you better than anyone else, anon ?

Everyone? No. Every fatty? No shit.
>>
>>38944202
Eating purely cucumber and tomatoes is not trying to lose weight. She obviously has no idea what she is doing and does not try to find out
>>
>>38945271
>These people are so fucking angry and miserable at the world
recovering fatty here, how to let go of dat dere cynicism?
>>
>>38952606
>free smells
>>
>>38950751
You went surprisingly in depth with that post anon
>>
>>38948684
>Cease and desist : Nintendo edition
>>
>>38945932
>fat women

You are pathetic.

>one night stand
>breakfast

Wat

>wears extra small shirt

Just lol. Lol, man.

Actually no wait i feel bad for you now im sorry i wish there were a way to help but way too late its just over.
>>
>>38948327
Can confirm. I was vegan for a while and was going to make vegan brownies for a work party. They called for two entire cups of sugar bc you were missing so many other things.

Anyway, I'm glad I stopped. I feel leagues better getting my vitamin beef.
>>
>>38946516

In the tree, part of the tree. In the tree, part of the tree. In the tree, part of the tree. In the tree, part of the tree. In the tree, part of the tree. In the tree, part of the tree.
>>
>>38945088
>Costly hormone substitutes
If you don't take hormones with no thyroid you die, not get fat, just die you idiot.
>>
>>38948448

You are carving a statue out of that slab of marble(d fat) with your mind. Its not real and theres no way to tell if she would be cute. You cant see her actual facial features because they are covered in a layer of fat. You are desperate so your mind is trying to trick you with wishful thinking.
>>
>>38950794
you probably made their whole fucking lifde
>>
File: keksimus.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
keksimus.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>38950758
That's what I was thinking
>>
>>38950794
Aw this was cute and made me happy.
>>
>>38951364
Why is its legs on backwards???
>>
>>38952606
What is going on in this picture? Where are her pants?
>>
>>38944486
You can tell a lot of the kinds of deeds she does by her bloated size
>>
>>38949093
>Obesity, thus, is not a choice, but a disease.

Good, this is 100% true. Obesity is a disease of addiction, just like being addicted to drugs.

You know what we do with drug addicts? We send them to rehab. You know what happens when they cheat the rehab or relapse later? The go to fucking jail.

So lets treat obesity as a disease, but anyone who weighs more than 350 is sent to mandatory drug rehab, and if get caught cheating or balloon back up after getting out, jail time.

How about that fatty?
>>
>>38943359
>chopped cucumber and tomato for lunch
Sounds like she at least tried to eat healthy.
>>
>>38948597
Chop off your legs
Sit in car better
?????????
Profit!
>>
File: 1474425904128.jpg (122KB, 457x768px) Image search: [Google]
1474425904128.jpg
122KB, 457x768px
>>38945570
The tumblr whale reveals itself.
>>
File: tubblr.png (636KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
tubblr.png
636KB, 600x600px
>>38948141
>mfw no one ever posts the fucking original
>>
>>38946469
Please tell me the 120 and 103 are pounds...
>>
>>38951404
Gold
>>
>>38945179
You are an utter piece of shit, and you talk about fat people being entitled?
Jesus Christ, eat a bullet you obnovioux son of a bitch.

OH MY GOD, A FAT WOMAN SIT IN THE ONLY FREE SEAT AVAILABLE
OH MY GOD, A LONELY HUMAN BEING SIT IN A SEAT CLOSE TO ANOTHER HUMAN BEING THAT WAS SLIGHTLY FAMILIAR WITH

fucking moron, that's what you are.

You can't into basic human behaviour, you basic bitch. Get over yourself you goddamn asshole.
>>
>>38953134
>before you move to america
>2 things you need to know
>the females have their butt on the front
>tits on the back
>it's to prevent doggy style
>>
>>38953205
you're a fat waste of air.
>>
File: 1475277595776.png (341KB, 482x750px) Image search: [Google]
1475277595776.png
341KB, 482x750px
>>38953205
Go to mcds they all know you there,mins you,that's where you a probably posting from already with your xl coke and 3 big macs
>>
>>38953162
No kg. Why?
>>
>>38945724
Obviously he is not.
>>
>>38944486
She is fat because of her deeds which are overeating and inactivity. Do you ever stop and think of the shit you are saying og do you just spew out random buzzwords thinking you constructed an argument?
>>
Reposting from other day.
>be me
>doing chores
>animals ok gave my cats their food so they can make sick gains
>legs hurt like shit because today was leg day and had go in the loft for more hay (because dad fed out the hay I set aside specifically for leg day)
>only way up is a 20 feet straight up climbing 2x4's nailed to the wall
>struggle through it
>throw down hay
>struggle back down
>dispense hay, go inside
>looking forward to that glorious 60 seconds of hot water before I turn it cold (we have a small hot water heater, so we have to ration)
>get in bathroom
>tub is covered in shit
>wtf
>shower head is covered in shit
>WTF
>then i see it
>a pair of underwear big enough to use as a sail sopping wet still covered in shit because he just sprayed them down with the shower head hanging on the shower rod
>dad has shit himself again
>this is common
>almost exclusively happens when I'm not home since our schedules don't match up
>on the verge of puking
>shower is 100% out of the running tonight
>go outside with bar of soap and have to take an ice cold bath in a tiny fucking stock tank that I can only fit in by squatting down and leaning to the side to get my hair wet and rinse with the garden hose
>garden hose is even colder
>my legs hurt even worse now because squatting in a glorified bucket for 15 minuets

and the best part is, dad's not even home, and the shower has clearly not been use. that's been sitting there all fucking day like that and somewhere an extremely obese man is wondering around in a $1000 suit covered in his own shit.
>>
File: June-02-2012-13-02-19-manatee.jpg (41KB, 600x449px) Image search: [Google]
June-02-2012-13-02-19-manatee.jpg
41KB, 600x449px
>>38948435
Manatees are sweet lovely creatures
>>
File: FB_IMG_1469524615296.jpg (45KB, 960x862px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1469524615296.jpg
45KB, 960x862px
>>38943622
Kek
>>
>>38948654

Trigglypuff!
>>
>>38948501
kekd with those spaniard phrases
Sigue así amigo, llegarás muy lejos en la vida
>>
File: 1471114039953s.jpg (4KB, 125x116px) Image search: [Google]
1471114039953s.jpg
4KB, 125x116px
>>38948891
This is actually really shitty. But it still makes me kek.
>>
>>38948666
> I was sad when my mom died therefore fat is OK.

We are all sad when our moms die that does not make their bad habits something another person can't dislike or be disgusted by. We do not have to be locked by your childhood feels.
>>
>>38952606
>Not squatting lower then parallel
Disgusting
>>
>>38951364
She looks like the baby you fight at the end of the Freak Show stage in Carnevil.
>>
>>38948695
this is the worst thing in the thread
>>
>>38952960
Lmao, what kind of uncivilized shithole do you live in?
>>
>>38944486
Well, by all means we do judge them by their deeds. Specifically, the deed of repeatedly stuffing one's face beyond reason.
>>
>>38954050
Europe.
>>
File: image.jpg (24KB, 245x168px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24KB, 245x168px
>>38947993
But also prettier. Fuck are fatties really this deluded?
>mfw I believe pro fatty clothing is created by fit businessmen laughing their way to the bank
>>
>>38954152
Bullshit.
>>
File: 1472027381733.png (26KB, 220x213px) Image search: [Google]
1472027381733.png
26KB, 220x213px
>>38948501
>la planeta de jamĂłn* y sus lunas
10/10 i laughed de corazĂłn
>>
>>38948543

"there it is"

everytiem
>>
>>38948654

oh man.

I'll wager this is a student presentation of some sort.

I'd get up and walk out.
>>
>>38948666
And Satan left his evilness behind to just post with the wisdom his age gave him.
>>
>>38948654
looks like peter griffin
>>
>>38946099
you realize this is what its like for any half decent non fat girl right? its actually annoying af. this is why i cant go to parties alone
>>
>>38948891

it's like kiting a monster in a MMO.
>>
>>38948941
The fact that comebacks like this exist gives me hope that at least 1/4 of tumblr is good.
>>
File: kekarots.png (763KB, 1126x844px) Image search: [Google]
kekarots.png
763KB, 1126x844px
>>38948570
"People fall in love with the souls not the container"
>>
File: image.jpg (144KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
144KB, 650x650px
>>38948828
>>
File: 1474923759122.jpg (5KB, 161x250px) Image search: [Google]
1474923759122.jpg
5KB, 161x250px
>>38954510
>>38948570
>you're beautiful!
>you're so fat you remind me of a singer that is known for being a hungry skellington
>I mean, don't worry that you're fat and ugly, it doesn't matter to anyone!
>I mean, you're beautiful!
>>
>>38944924
>I vanquish thee, vile troll. Now the maiden is saved!
>>
>>38946099
>he basically looked like Rippetoe in a wig
>missing out on mammal growing potion straight from the magical faucet
do you want to stay small and weak?
>>
>>38948328
>>38948451
It's a genetic thing. There is a certain olfactory gene that may or may not be present in humans that causes brussel sprouts to taste really fucking awful if you have it. To me, it's like eating a mouthful of sour cabbage and pennies. There is a similar thing with cilantro; to some people it tastes like soap.

Although even if sprouts taste terrible to that lady, she's overreacting, either because she's a drama queen or because the paid her to for TV.
>>
>>38950794
L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N
pls be in
>>
File: 1442287470208.jpg (14KB, 685x487px) Image search: [Google]
1442287470208.jpg
14KB, 685x487px
>>38953399
>>
>>38948570
Sad thing is she actually would be beautiful if she lost weight.

Wasted potential desu.
>>
File: mqdefault.jpg (12KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
mqdefault.jpg
12KB, 320x180px
>>38954674
No she fucking wouldn't

Unless your standards are a bit fucked. Her body is ruined. Only plastic surgery or ethyl-alcohol can remediate that shit.
>>
>>38953205
Naomi?
>>
File: 1468950473266.jpg (621KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1468950473266.jpg
621KB, 768x1024px
>>38954555
>hungry skeleton
>>
>>38955505
OK, you got me.

She would be pretty had she not ballooned to this point.

Alternatively, she might've looked good if she lost weight and got rid of the loose skin.
>>
>>38949040
that's why so many fat people in concentration camps
>>
>>38955539

>40million dollar legs
>>
>>38950709
Because OP is a moron
>>
>>38948654
I suppose she would know about takeaways
>>
File: 1386278025772.png (9KB, 190x159px) Image search: [Google]
1386278025772.png
9KB, 190x159px
>>38950794
>>
>>38950410
Nothing and noone stops you from doing it yourself.
>>
>>38954152

Same one where all the fatties are.

But its not that much different in most other parts of the western world
>>
>>38944242
You forgot to add
>only in America

In Slavland you have cuties going for fat and skinnyfat guys all the time.
Because at the end of the day - having the body of Adonis pales in comparison to being as witty as a Jew.
>>
>>38953276
Not him, but because you were and still are fucking massive.
If you height is 4'11 (imperial) but you weight is 103kg (metric) you have a good way, but you still have a long way to go.
>>
File: 1474295263163.jpg (44KB, 787x560px) Image search: [Google]
1474295263163.jpg
44KB, 787x560px
I feel bad now when i think about times where i was cold/rude towards fat kids when i was in middle and elementary school. Mostly because i see now that it was their parents fault entirely. Im as grateful for my awesome parents as i am saddened by the thought of kids who drew the short straw in life and ended up with much less. I also feel like, as an adolescent, i let my parents down when i was disrespectful to people even though i was taught otherwise.

Ahh well, live and learn. Reflections like this make me determined to be a better person, and in the future a better guardian.
>>
>>38953617
yeah, that picture was way before she became -sadly- famous
>>
File: Cheesy Potatoes.jpg (44KB, 529x525px) Image search: [Google]
Cheesy Potatoes.jpg
44KB, 529x525px
>>38954619
Nah, she participated in a program that followed the stories and life on people with very peculiar eating disorders.
She has a trauma and she has -at the moment of that being aired- olny been eating cheesy potatoes for 35 years.

There were other cases shown in the series, just as bizarre if not more than hers.

She wasn't overreacting, but I wouldn't mix her with the cases we tend to see here. It is actually sad. I hope that she got better.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJGIMd3_LfY
>>
>>38953399
Dude, I don't think anyone understands what you're saying. You can't into greentexting bruh
>>
>>38948715
>it takes a crane
>>
>>38955505
>ethyl-alcohol
You mean if you're drunk?
>>
>>38955539
she was wearing butt pads there though
>>
OP here, can't believe this thread is still up but I am glad I triggered so many fatties. You basically all come crawling out of the woodwork when people show you how they think about your disgusting presences.

Take it as motivation to change you lardasses
>>
>>38953751
Well, she's doing something right form-wise. After all would you just look at those glutes!
>mirin' hard, ms. Lard
>>
>>38956641
You didn't, don't think of yourself as a hero because you're not.
Being disgusted by a fattie because she was ''''''''''''''''''near'''''''''''''''''' you, is a tumblr sjw-triggering level of stupidity.

And btw, we, the ones who have been here for years, we don't dislike fatties that are trying to better themselves.

You're just a thin skin triggered cunt.
>>
>>38956719

You are the same guy who had that fucking white male argument. I must have really hurt your feelings man. I am sorry. Hope you can recover from that
>>
>>38956753
No, I wasn't.
And also no, you're way far away of hurting my feelings kek
>>
>>38948211
they should put him on an induced coma, after a month he would lose a lot of weight
>>
File: 1472810021867.jpg (42KB, 468x514px) Image search: [Google]
1472810021867.jpg
42KB, 468x514px
>>38951404

shit that got me good
>>
>>38954250
You just got btfo, cunt, now delete win32 fatcunt
>>
File: FatLivesMatter.png (659KB, 1106x857px) Image search: [Google]
FatLivesMatter.png
659KB, 1106x857px
#fatlivesmatter
Thread posts: 332
Thread images: 82

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.