[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

support

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault.jpg (56KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
56KB, 1280x720px
A faggy idea but we'll see how it goes. Just talk about what you've achieved / what you hope to achieve, more aimed at beginners to getting /fit/ but all input is welcome.

-be more positive than what's expected on /fit/, not specifically towards me just in general here

I've never been to the gym but my mom bought me membership for a month yesterday because I've been going through a lot of changes, I've lost 20kg in the past 3 months (but I guess 5kg is probably water weight?).

Anyway so I'm going to be starting up tomorrow, mainly afraid of how difficult the cardio will be because generally I'm really good at pushups (proper ones, even a fitness trainer said I'm doing them correctly) but literally feel like dying after running for 5 minutes.

Anyone have any advice for what weight machines I should start on? I have no friend to look out for me if that changes things. Honestly not sure if it's alright for me to use the weight machines yet because I figure I'll need to diet for another couple months before I'll no longer be classified as overweight, maybe they'll be thinking I'm wasting a machine if a fatty's taking up one and I'm only starting out with whatever the starting weights are.

I've read a lot of the threads here about the kinds of people you see at the gym and I'd probably be one of the guys mentioned on there.
Goal: the get big over the next year, to get get fit for 3 months from now when I'll be applying for a job that specifically recommends getting fit before-hand.

Feel like I'm in an ideal position to start lifting because I don't have obese-level fat on me but I've got a good bit (especially on my legs for some reason - hormonal imbalance?).

Anyone else wanna share their stories or offer advice?
>>
ready the sticky.
pick a beginner routine rather than fucking around on machines.

if you want to get big, eat more. if you want to slim down, eat less.
>>
>>38941919
what if I want to do both at the same time, build muscle while burning fat? Also yeah thanks been a long time since I've read sticky I'll give it another look-at.
>>
>>38941861
This aint reddit kid. You want support get some boxer briefs.
>>
>>38941956
i you want to slim down, eat less while doing a beginner routine you got from reading the sticky.
>>
>>38941861
But you are not even posting what's your plan, just wishes. You are basically asking for people to spoon feed you.
>>
>>38941960
reddit's too annoying to grasp and I trust you boys more, also there's the obvious community differences.

>>38941983
thanks again anon

>>38942454
tell me your plan anon
>>
>>38941956
>build muscle while burning fat
You can to an extent at the start, but eventually you're going to find it hard to lift heavy while on a deficit. You've got a while to go before you hit that.

Just go lift heavy dude, don't worry about all this shit. You'll lose some fat and you'll build some muscle. Eventually when you know what you're doing the rest will follow.

And read the fucking sticky.
>>
>>38942511
>Just go lift heavy dude, don't worry about all this shit
except eating less. remember to worry about eating less
>>
>>38941861
faggot thread
>>
eat below maintenance/do SS with accessories until you start to stall/slowly up calories = gains
>>
>>38943605
shitpost with sage next time, newfaggot
>>
Stop being a faggot. People on /fit/ show tough love with truth, rather than sugar coating it. Go to a fat hate thread you fucking slob
>>
>>38941861
im pretty skinny, but i look good naked, i always felt like since im in my late 20s i shold get a more grown up body tho. so i startet eating better shit and because im scared of the gym i go swimming 3 times a week. i feel like my life has shifted in to a very confident but apathetic state.

maybe im jsut depressed and thats why i started to do it in the first place. but i just dont know what to do with my success. its like i tried to just be happy with myself, and now that i am i feel more alone then ever
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.