[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bullet Coffee

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2326.jpg (34KB, 500x334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2326.jpg
34KB, 500x334px
Alright boyz redpill me on coffee with butter in it. I've heard it has a lot of fat burning benefits, but it seem too good to be true.
>>
>>38941699
bump also interested.
>>
Almost certainly bullshit. The guy who popularized it over here in the US made all these claims about how it makes his brain sharper/more energized etc and sold it through that, but then he admits he regularly takes modafinil at the same time which is clearly more responsible for the supposed effects. I also personally think it tastes gross. Do EC stack with calorie-deficit keto diet (replace all carbs with good fats basically) maybe.
>>
BS marketed towards Silicon Valley incels
>>
>>38941699
> put loads of fat in otherwise calorie-free beverage
> fat-burning

You're a moron. Look in the mirror. That's what a moron looks like. You.
>>
>>38941814
Savage
>>
>>38941762
>how it makes his brain sharper/more energized etc and sold it through that, but then he admits he regularly takes modafinil at the same time
lel, never would have thought that /sci/ has their own fake natties
>>
Pretty useless unless you're doing keto
>>
>>38941699
>drink coffee
>nothing special

>consume butter
>actually bad for "fat burn"

>put them together
>magic happens

Sometimes I can't believe how easy you people can be manipulated. Thank to guys like you this fucking mess fitness industry can survive
>>
>>38941699
I wouldn't say it has miracle health benefits, but it tastes delicious in my morning latte. Butter isn't bad for you like many say
>>
>>38941814
I have a 25 inch waist and drink buttered lattes every morning. If you think butter makes you fat you're a moron.
>>
>>38941939
>butter bad for fat burn
Now whos falling for memes? (You) are
>>
>>38941985
>eat literal fat
>to burn fat
oh you're that guy who also say bulk+cut for natty is good
>>
Here's the simple truth on butter coffee.

When you wake up in the morning, your body is in a low blood sugar state from not eating the entire night. This means that your metabolism is starting to increase fat burning as a means of energy.

The idea with butter coffee is to prolong this state of fat burning and not switch your body over to full glucose mode. Basically it keeps your energy levels stabilized because you don't get a sugar surge and subsequent sugar crash from eating a high carb breakfast.

So it basically does work... but it doesn't give you crazy energy or mental clarity. Just helps deal with the typical symptoms of low blood sugar that you would normally get by skipping breakfast.

If you happen to eat carbs with your butter coffee you are completely missing the point, and just being a fat fuck
>>
>>38941985
how is consuming more calories good for burning fat?
>>
I like it for bulking as an easy way to add more calories to my breakfast.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.