[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help me /fit/... A girl asked me to go with her to a party today

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1472687496060.gif (476KB, 495x495px) Image search: [Google]
1472687496060.gif
476KB, 495x495px
Help me /fit/...
A girl asked me to go with her to a party today but I'm sure as fuck I wasn't her first choice. I don't feel like going because it's stupid and it's a waste of money ; and I don't wanna be that guy who takes the leftover girls that wouldn't want him otherwise.
what do?
>>
do what YOU want to do.

stop being a spineless faggot and trying to get other people to guide your life.
>>
>>38941205
this

always do what you want to do
don't let others dictate what you should do
>>
>>38941196

Go anyway, hit on other girls there.
>>
Say no. Girls are testing whether they can manipulate you or not.
>>
>>38941196
you have a good mentality, ignore the bitch
>>
File: ninja.png (4MB, 1913x1073px) Image search: [Google]
ninja.png
4MB, 1913x1073px
Go and make that girl's night is the best night of her life and you will no longer be her second choice you cunt
>>
>>38941196
We are all somebody's second choice, stop being a little bitch and fuck her already
>>
>>38942987
>We are all somebody's second choice,
didn't ask for those feels
>>
>>38941196
how is this thread still alive? every other feels thread gets deleted this one not
>>
>>38943070
OP here, it fell deep down after having 2 replies, was probably on the last page as well
update to y'all-- I ended up saying yes and told myself who cares, if I'll fuck it up I'll get experience for next time...
>>38942972
I like your idea a lot
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.