[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you only wear hoodies at the gym?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

Do you only wear hoodies at the gym?
>>
>>38941018
>tfw to warm for hoodie wear
It sucks too becuase we got an outdoor part of the gym and its great
>>
yeah. It's awkward as fuck in the middle of summer. Everyone thinks I'm weird as hell
>>
>>38941066
why though?
>>
>>38941018
not inside the gym, maybe on the way home in early spring or fall

it's usually warm enough in the gym
>>
Yes, year round.

t. Floridian
>>
File: 1474277194354.jpg (9KB, 300x194px) Image search: [Google]
1474277194354.jpg
9KB, 300x194px
>>38941110
bulking for a year
>>
>>38941121
have you considered you would be able to lift more if you were cooler and more comfortable?
>>
>>38941132
>being cool
>lifting

p1ck 0n3
>>
>>38941147
I meant temperature wise but you already knew that
>>
>>38941132
nah I just turn the fan on. We have those industrial ones where I train
>>
>>38941018
hoodies everywhere always
lifting with a hoodie is comfy and keeps the muscles nice and warm. who cares if you sweat it's a fucking gym
>>
File: fvwY2go[1].jpg (75KB, 665x375px) Image search: [Google]
fvwY2go[1].jpg
75KB, 665x375px
>>
>>38941260
lol this defeats the purpose of a hoodie
>>
>>38941260
might as well go fucking shirtless at this point
>>
>>38941018
yes

t. Kai Greene
>>
serious question, what do I wear at the gym? Obviously a tshirt but my legs are extremely hair so I've always only worn trousers.
>>
>>38941885
Shorts, sweatpants, compression pants, compression pants and shorts over them, literally whatever you want that you can move in.
>>
>>38941018
Definitely in the later months of the year, but I can never find hoodies I like.
>>
>>38941908
oh yeah sweatpants, so used to just calling them pyjama bottoms. What's the purpose of compression pants? They look pretty gay.
>>
>>38941018
No matter what time of year I always get way too hot to wear hoodies at the gym once I'm actually working out, and I genuinely don't understand how people do that all the time.
>>38941885
>>38941938

I wear a shitty tshirt and nylon shorts. Why the fuck are you embarrassed about leg hair? You're a man, I assume
>>
>>38941260
Haha, when you want to look like a clown in the gym.
>>
>>38941018
No because last time I tried squats with a hoodie, the fabric made the bar slip off my back and I almost was kill
>>
I only wear shoes at my homegym, I don't understand how you guys can squat with clothes on, feels so restrictive. Hoodies are god tier in winter though.
>>
>>38941260

>Assassin's Cock
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.