[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>started juicing What did they mean by this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

>started juicing

What did they mean by this?
>>
ye cool people do go into spontaneous remission for no reason sometimes glad that happened but it'll probably recur.
>>
>>38939285
So his cancer treatment worked but he also took some supps?
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (12KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
12KB, 480x360px
>>
Strong sauce

Correlation =/= causation
>>
>>38939285
Im more concerned with something else - why does he has the same face expression laying in the hospital and next to a hot milf???
>>
>>38939355
> hot milf

She's a texas 6 at best
>>
>>38939355
Black people never smile in pictures.

>>38939285
Funny how more people that smoke weed aren't cancer free. It's almost like this guy is an outlier
>>
>He also took a high-dosage course of chemotherapy and radiotherapy

Why is the source missing this?
>>
>>38939343

thanks stats 101
>>
>>38939285
Dat capri sun because he's all about that capri
>>
>>38939285
the fuck, cutting out processed foods is the first thing they tell you to do. My grandfather was told he had 6 months to live, he lived for 6 years, but it was because of chemo that he was cured not magic.
>>
>>38939365
>everything's bigger in texas
>>
>>38939285
Steroids make your body strong so it destroys the cancer cells, obviously.
>>
File: scoopman.gif (2MB, 315x293px) Image search: [Google]
scoopman.gif
2MB, 315x293px
>>38939468
Gotta confuse the cancer to make gains, right babe? Babe?
>>
>>38939285
Dat der celtech, bro
>>
>>38939367
That's because smiling is a primate sign of submission and white people are beta af
>>
>>38939285
>improved his diet and health while following his Oncologists treatment plan
>cancer went into remission
wow
>he is now cancer free
lol
>>
>>38939954
Smiling is actually a sign of aggression in most animals.
>>
>>38939285
>ALL THE MEMES IN ONE POST
>muh processed food
>organic
>juicing
>taking the D
>high doses of vit C
>canabis oil
>(((CANCER """FREE""")))
>>
I'm more impressed that after juicing he managed to get a white gf. That's basically the pinnacle of achievement for a black guy.
>>
>>38940351
>aggression is a beta behavior
>>
>>38940720
It is

trve alphas don't have to do anything to show their dominance
>>
>>38940731
I greentexted it by accident.

But yeah, aggressive = beta, assertive = alpha
>>
File: 4-chan-muh-gear.jpg (259KB, 1188x713px) Image search: [Google]
4-chan-muh-gear.jpg
259KB, 1188x713px
>>38939285

steroids beat cancer.

That's like 95% of the reasons doctors prescribe that shit, 1% being low test males and 4% for trannies and rich celebrities who need it for reasons.
>>
>>38940351
smiling and showing teeth are two different things. The latter is the sign of aggression. Animals show happiness and make visible their teeth this way too. The difference between these two truly lies in how flexed the jaw is and the stress of the muscles around the eyes. It is quite easy to spot.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.