[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to die

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1433097119928.png (281KB, 474x666px) Image search: [Google]
1433097119928.png
281KB, 474x666px
Sorry about the blog but i don't know where to go, im exhausted, on the verge of a mental breakdown, haven't been to the gym in months, i barely leave the house apart from work. And im probably going to quit that too. I have IBS, and has crippled me completely, i have no pain, i wish i did. I honestly hope i get hit by a car on my way to work. Im to embarrassed to tell anyone about my problems, even here on an anonymous basked weaving forum.
>>
>>38938941
This is not the place to be venting your serious issues.
>>
Take a holiday and collect your thoughts lad. No internet or outside contact. Try it.
>>
>>38938986

I just spent a week on sick leave
>>
>>38939017

That's not the same, though. You need to go somewhere new where you're not surrounded by reminders of your current life.
>>
>>38938941
go lift your feels away OP

the more shit I feel, the more likely it is to break my PRs
>>
Fact:

the years is 2022, you are sitting with your loved once and laugh about this time when you felt so depressed back in 2016

now go and create the You of 2022
>>
>>38939029

thanks mate but that wont work, IBS is a physiological condition, its not something you can wish away.

>>38939037

Thats the worst part anon, i can't, i have developed serious anxiety about it because of gas and the constant uncomfortable feeling that i need to take a dump. The worst part is, hours after i have taken a dump, cleaned thoroughly and taken a shower, i still wipe tiny smidgens of poop. Its embarrassing and sounds funny but i can't take it anymore.
>>
Sorry about the thread, ill figure it out on my own, thanks for the advice and help. No need to waste anyone's time, let this thread die.
>>
>>38939057

>Fact: the years is 2022, we are sitting with our loved ones and laugh about the time when OP felt so depressed back in 2016 that he shit his pants and killed himself

>One less fag roaming the streets, we are at peace with the world

Jk senpai it'll get better, look ahead and don't be a faggot
>>
>>38938941
Oh get off it mate.
>>
>>38939086
>>38939091

Thanks mates like i said ill figure it out, sorry about the pointless waste of time thread. Mods can delete it
>>
>>38939103
We all experience a momentary lapse of reason sometimes, I think what's best is to get grounded when that happens.

Take a step back and re-evaluate just how bad you think things are, then make a logical plan on what to do.

We're all gonna make it brah
>>
you'll make it, lad! i believe in you!
>>
File: 1473189527527.jpg (955KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1473189527527.jpg
955KB, 1920x1080px
>>38939060
We're all gonna die eventually, anon. So man the FUCK up, grab life by the balls and manhandle that fucking bitch.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.