[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

5 Days

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: tumblr_m2p6d0VF651rrfbauo1_500.png (264KB, 500x371px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m2p6d0VF651rrfbauo1_500.png
264KB, 500x371px
I'm going to my former oneitis' birthday on Friday. I'm fatter than when she last saw me (5'7", 250 lbs. I know.) and I look very unkempt (need a haircut, have a homeless beard).

Now, I know there's not a quick fix for getting into shape. I respect that losing weight and getting fit is a slow, grueling process. But I don't want her to look at me like I let myself go. What are the most effective ways to lose weight healthily, and to look my best before Friday? Exfoliating skin-care, hairstyles and beardstyles that make me look the most handsome, etc.

I just don't want to look like shit in front of her guys, it's a pride thing.
>>
Sorry man, all you can do is trim the beard and get a haircut. Everything else is just gonna stay the same
>>
It's too late for this one anon. You've already fuck'd up! But you can let this shame fuel you, because chances are you'll see her again and by that time you can still be slobbenly, or you can have read the sticky and done the needful.
That is, assuming you're not a troll, cause honestly, who could be so ignorant to think they could lose weight 'by friday'.
kek
>>
File: 1475279166875.jpg (62KB, 840x544px) Image search: [Google]
1475279166875.jpg
62KB, 840x544px
>>38936564
>Guys I'm a total fuckup
>How do I not look like a total fuckup

Stop being a faggot and start lifting tomorrow. And stop giving a fuck about some mediocre slut.
>>
>>38936614
Thanks for the honest answer. I guess I should have been thinking about this when I fell off the wagon. I hurt my shoulder a few months ago and that really discouraged me from doing pushups, etc. and eventually losing weight in general. I was working out every day, eating right, etc.

I might just come up with an excuse as to why I'm not going. I put "maybe" on the FaceBook invite. It's a shame cuz she was one of my best friends and I haven't seen her in months.

My idea was that she wouldn't see for a long time, and be impressed when she saw me again, looking leaner, better dressed, and more successful. Not even necessarily to woo her, just to prove her wrong about me being dateable.

But I didn't put the work in. Now I'm just a fat, jobless KV living with his mom. I earned this. Fuck. If this ain't motivation, I dunno what is.
>>
If you didn't want to look like shit you really ought not have become 250 lbs to begin with.

Haircut, a shave or a trim (probably a trim because your face will likely be round as fuck clean shaven).

Dress well, in something that fits.

Reduce your sodium intake in the last 24 hours or more leading up to when you see her.

Get enough sleep.

Beyond that, not much you can do. She probably is not physically attracted to you at all judging by your description of yourself. You still have your personality though. If she's really your oneitis focus on letting your best self show through, and maybe you'll be getting fit with a gf instead of getting fit to get a gf.
>>
>>38936662
she's not a mediocre slut, but I just sound like a beta defending her by saying this lol. I appreciate what you're trying to do. Thanks.

>>38936650
I wasn't thinking it would make a noticeable difference, but I was thinking that if I could maximize weight loss, minimize bloating, help my skin glow, or something, it could help.

Obviously I'm fucked by friday, but this was about me minimizing the damage done, so to speak. But yeah, it is indeed motivation. thx.
>>
>>38936670
Should I go for a 5 o'clock shadow or a full beard, neatly trimmed? this is me currently.

And yeah, that's probably for the best. Thanks for the good advice, guy
>>
cut the salt, eat only 150grs of protein a day. drink litres of water. 3 at the least. and walk literally all day. i said "literally". last 3 days cut the water completely. you will slim down till friday. weight yourself now to see the difference by urself.
>>
>>38936824
Will look into this, thx.
>>
>>38936833
no prob. with that, you will loose around 2kg of fat at least plus water weight. so weight difference should be at least 3 kgs, possibly more. good luck
>>
>>38936767
Anyone have any suggestions for what to do with my facial hair?
>>
>>38936564

>former oneitis
>worrying about it

I got some bad news senpai
>>
>>38937241
I'm not trying to get with her, but she is still a close friend and It's an ego thing. Kind of like when people don't like to be caught looking shitty by their ex.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.