[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Experience at sub 10%

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: B7zqvwUIcAAo9K0.jpg (42KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
B7zqvwUIcAAo9K0.jpg
42KB, 600x600px
Who here has gone from 15-18% bodyfat?

Is it worth it if you have a decent amount of muscle mass?
>more sloots?
>considerable muscle loss?
>hard to maintain

Currently in the 18% bodyfat he'll of wanting to gain muscle but also want to experience 10%

Is it worth it?
>>
>Is it worth it?

Only you can answer this question.
>>
>>38936031
>Is it worth it
Man, are you going to struggle with this question when you are late middle age, slightly chubby, recognizing your impending mortality, and reflecting back on the literal years you spent trying to make your body look a certain way
>>
>>38936101
Good point
>>
>>38936101
i dont get what you mean

>>38936031
personally it wasnt worth it. but you are askin for sloots, ofc for to be in ideal shape, which is low body fat and high muscle, is the best. but you ask is it worth it. it means is bein in ideal shape worth it. what is "it"? sacrificing muscle progress, food enjoyment and flexibility for that ideal. so you tell me, is "it" worth "it"
>>
>>38936460
Yeah that's kinda what I mean. I'm in decent shape. Lift 4 times a week for the past couple years. I'm just scared of losing a lot of muscle if I go from I think I am 16-17 percent to 10 to 12 percent but I also wanna experience any difference at a low bf. Or if I should just keep eating over maintenence getting bigger slowly
>>
>>38936680
i just told you the pros and cons
are you asking me what you want?
>>
I like 14-17% bodyfat. This is what most professionsl atheletes maintain. I feel better too and girls really don't care bro.
>>
>>38936101
What, you're not going to hop on some enhanced TRT in middle age? Cmon son.
>>
Ffs, girls are not going to give one shit about your marginally better vascularity

anywhere ~15% is perfectly fine when you're muscular, some girls even prefer a little less lean since it satisfies their dad fetish
>>
>>38936849
This.

I think even if being very cut is appealing its too intimidating for most women, they get insecure about their own body or else they think being a fit-sickcunt is too narcissistic, especially if it restricts diet a lot.
>>
>>38936031
Been at 7% BF before. It was pretty fun. I didn't wear a shirt most of the time and some grills would just give me their numbers. It's really annoying to maintain and you don't get that much stronger/bigger trying to maintain that low BF. Eventually I went the way of powerlifting and I'm happy at 16% BF. I'm much stronger than I ever thought I can be and that makes me happy
>>
>>38936031
for me it wasn't worth it. i lost some mass getting down that low. maintained it for a couple of months easily enough but i felt small and weak the whole time. as for girls, i ignored them before i got lean, i ignored them while i was lean and i ignore them now that i'm not lean

but in the end, you do what you want to do
>>
Lowest was 8 %
Not easy to maintain
Now I stay at a constant 12
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.