[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily Reminder

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5

File: ss+(2016-10-02+at+02.38.03).jpg (85KB, 618x490px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-10-02+at+02.38.03).jpg
85KB, 618x490px
Gary Johnson is the official Presidential candidate of /fit/
>>
File: are you kidding.jpg (19KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
are you kidding.jpg
19KB, 300x300px
>>
File: mZBfarN.jpg (60KB, 599x358px) Image search: [Google]
mZBfarN.jpg
60KB, 599x358px
>narcissism
>>
>>38933821
>be right wing
better vote Trump lad, go Constitution Party if you're old school
>be liberal
go Rocky Anderson

rooting for Gary "what is Aleppo" Johnson or Jill "the red threat" Stein is why people never fucking consider third party candidates. The Justice Party and the Constitution Party are basically the only legitimate third parties there are.
>>
>Retard strength

I wish we went with McAfee instead.
>>
Wasted vote
>>
>>38933821
He never biked in Aleppo I guess
>>
>>38933859
>sub 1%
> legitimate third party
SHIGGY
>>
Aleppo
>>
>>38933821
"What is Aleppo?" Trump doesn't know either...fucking clowns
>>
ALEPPO
L
E
P
P
O
>>
>>38933821
>doing cardio
>>
>>38933821
>anti-gun, pro-immigration, cardio-bunny
>/fit/
>>
>>38933821
Good job reading only news articles and not seeing the interview
They weren't discussing foreign affairs at all and a journalist just said, "What are you going to do about Aleppo?"
After realizing what the question actually was he answered it fine
>>
LIbertarians are such fucking retards.
>>
>>38933910
>one party is for naked degenerates and retards
>other party goes for commies
>durr, party with the platform most liberals claim to be for is an illegitimate alternative to the establishment bullshit we got
>>
Using fucking Aleppo in place of Syria when it is of little importance in the entire war with ISIS is fucking retarded and the reporter knew exactly what he was doing. While that shit works when talking about large, well known places (ie; Washington, Berlin, Tokyo, etc) it doesn't work for bumfuck nowhere third world Muslim countries. Get off his case you morons.
>>
>>38933919
Go to bed kid.
>>
>>38933999
Nice trips but you're a faggot.

What's your excuse on him not being able to name a single world leader?
>>
>>38934109
>excuse on him
>on
This is why America has gone to pot. None of you can even speak English.
>>
>>38934128
>implying I'm American
>implying English was my first language
>mfw you don't have an argument
>mfw the wall just got ten feet taller
>>
> voting for DUDE WEED LMAO: the candidate

Top kek. Vote Trump retard he's infinitely better
>>
>>38934109
He wasn't quizzed about random world leaders. He was asked to name a favorite. That is a legitimate question to be stumped on, especially since he's a libertarian and his political persuasion isn't exactly well-represented among world leaders. I can name most if not all leaders of relevant world countries, but I will struggle to name a favorite because they're mostly faggots.
>>
>>38934055
>t. stoner idiot
>>
>>38933821
Vote Gary this November
>>
>>38934321
How about you kill yourself this November you retarded trip faggot
>>
>>38934055
>most populated city in
>left in shambles with thousands of people either dead or running away
how hard is it to be even mildy cultured, faggot
>>
>>38934303
Are you trying to send my sides into orbit? Try Mark Rutte of based Netherlands. That's one I can name off the top of my head and so should someone running for president. How about you educate yourself before that next bong rip?
>>
File: IMG_0970.png (63KB, 1125x681px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0970.png
63KB, 1125x681px
>>38934321
>>
aleppo??????
>>
>>38934321
Do you live to irritate smarter people?
>>
>>38934452
this needs to be updated to say reddit instead of gamefaqs
>>
>2 cardio events

lol no maybe lgbt
>>
Nobody knows what or where Aleppo is. Honestly who gives a shit about a city in syria.

President johnson should cut a deal to have that reporter sent to Alpo and then bomb it
>>
nah, he's an /asp/ie for sure
>>
File: 1474130819652.png (125KB, 500x493px) Image search: [Google]
1474130819652.png
125KB, 500x493px
well yeah if /fit/ is retarded then he is the /fit/ presidential candidate

he couldn't name one foreign leader. He didn't say that he couldn't think of one he admired, he just couldn't name any. Because he jumped at "Fox" and "Merkel" just because someone said it out loud.

Or he could have just said he doesn't admire any of them. He admitted he was having another "Aleppo moment", aka cluelessness.

No one of worth takes this moron seriously.
>>
>>38934579
Holy shit did they never teach you history? Aleppo has been a major city historically for thousands of years
>>
>>38934655
That guys a retard but tbf I have not seen the Syrian conflict framed in terms of what's going in Aleppo in at least a year. If they had asked about Damascus or even Homs I'd be more suprised if he didn't even immediately knwo what was being asked.
>>
>>38934705
>not seen the Syrian conflict framed in terms of what's going in Aleppo in at least a year

what are you talking about? It's been the biggest and most crucial battlefield in Syria for months now. Every few days I see news about Aleppo.

U ignant
>>
>>38934888
what news do you watch? All I ever see is bullshit about trump and cliton
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.