[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mfw /fit/ didnt lie to me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: 1376690570840.png (563KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1376690570840.png
563KB, 1024x768px
>start lifting and doing cardio
>drop 10kg
>finally some facial hair after years of barely anything
>almost painfull boners in the morning (the ones that force you to bow down so you can piss)
>sex drive through the roof
>much better confidence despite no change in looks yet
Even if you dont care about your looks the test boost alone is worth it.
And no im not using anything more than whey protein. I should get some tan and vitamin D too because holy fuck i love it.

thanks /fit/
were all going to make it
>>
>>38933625
this

the testosterone change if something
>>
File: feel abomination.png (9KB, 446x245px) Image search: [Google]
feel abomination.png
9KB, 446x245px
>>38933655
i even feel like women at work are feeling it
i look at them and they smile, instead of asking why im so unhappy

it might be just my mindset, and i agree that thinking positive is a good thing, but i doubt it came just from it.

anyways, im shoveling tons of food down my face every day but still keeping it clean and people are literally doubting if i can eat that all during breaks

bitches dont know how much i love broccoli and chicken breast.

second thing, much better sleep. Your nervous system is actually tired and needs rest unlike vegetation in front of your pc where only your ass and spine needs rest.

I had super realistic dreams lately, especially when its near waking up for work, like the one this weekend about being stranded alone somewhere on antarctica and fighting for survival

it was scary and motivating at same time
>>
>>38933848

Quick question.

Have you noticed that you've elminated or reduced indulgence of certain habits while noticing perceiving these effects?
>>
>>38933625
How often do you do cardio and what type?
>>
File: jeeeeeeeeeeeeens.jpg (79KB, 425x640px) Image search: [Google]
jeeeeeeeeeeeeens.jpg
79KB, 425x640px
>>38933888
i dont know if i understand question correctly, english isnt my native language

but are you asking "do you crave less for things that you used to do all the time before and felt guilty about them"

absolutely, i used to eat a fuckton of sweets and whatnot and its rather easy for me to say "NO" right now. Even if people ask me to do shit like, drink a beer or something.

Even fucking videogames, which i could spend hours upon hours a day, now they repulse me because they remind me about all that time i lost where i could be improving myself.
hope it answered your question

>>38933892
i began with doing couch to 5k, i wasnt lifting by then.
Once i hit 5k mark with times like 29 minute i started to improve my pace. Running every 2 days, sometimes longer if my joints felt shitty.

Then i took long break, few months, reconsidered my lifechoices and shit. Started running again, improved my 5k times to 22min (still shit but its an improvement) I never ran farther than 5k.

Lately i started lifting SS, and fucking loved it. That made me desire for runs slightly less (mainly because squat sore muscles) but today i went for some HIIT session again with some light jog and it was enjoyable.

My right hip joint is a bitch tho. Definetly need to consult someone about that.
>>
>>38933888
Less interest in vidya.
>>
>>38933888
Not OP, but I've been lifting for three weeks, and by week two I've stopped smoking and greatly reduced drinking. I also don't play computer games anymore.

Only waste of time I have these days is /fit/ actually.
>>
>>38933992
>>38934001
>>38934018

Thank you. This is exactly what I needed to hear.

Were all gonna make it brehs.
>>
File: 1475359445537.png (290KB, 975x962px) Image search: [Google]
1475359445537.png
290KB, 975x962px
>>38934772
Just note that what happens is that it becomes easier to say "no" or "I'm actually better off not doing that anyways", at least for me. You still need to want to drop all those addictions. If you say "hey, I'm more addiction resistant now so might as well have this one thing", then you'll be in it again in no time.

It's not a freebie, but your natural state changes to make it so much easier to drop things. So don't expect things to magically work out, or be frustrated if it does not - just keep lifting and progressing.

You'll make it as long as you keep this in mind, that if progress does not come as easy as you expected, you should just keep working on things.
>>
>Start with 2km jogging route
>Increase jogging from 2km route to 5km
>Get results within weeks, and move to to 7km route
>Stretch and do mild core exercises afterwards
>Feel a lot better
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.