[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do women mean by this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: _20161001_231047.jpg (216KB, 768x1044px) Image search: [Google]
_20161001_231047.jpg
216KB, 768x1044px
What do women mean by this?
>>
She sounds entitled and triggered call the wambulance
>>
Well, it seems like you've stumbled across some mentally ill woman from a far corner of the internet. She doesn't seem to like the idea of people sexualizing her fetish
>>
>I have scars because I have a knife/blood fetish

They should have never been allowed to have rights.
>>
>I have scars because I have a knife/blood fetish
>Had my scars come from self-harm

Wut, how can she cut herself to get off without hurting herself?
>>
>>38924693

because it was self pleasure, not self harm
>>
File: 1475072584535.png (135KB, 377x518px) Image search: [Google]
1475072584535.png
135KB, 377x518px
>reddit crossposters

STAY ON REDDIT YOU FUCKING NORMIE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
What's up with nonstop feels/women/pol threads this weekend?
I know usually /fit/ is 50% shitposts but this is too much.
>>
>>38924619
That fucked up cunt in particular gets off on self harm and does not want those scars that she wears for public scrutiny and make herself stand out as something to further emotionally harm her as something to treat as a positive.
It upsets her.

Don't kiss the self harm girls. Make them feel like the trash that they are.

The girls who have a deep scar on their chest from surgery that they had to have as a child so they wouldn't die.
Their scar is to be kissed. It's something they are probably needlessly ashamed of. Something that allowed them to live but in some small way they think it took something from their lives.
That's wrong.
>>
File: 1475120197154.png (273KB, 384x377px) Image search: [Google]
1475120197154.png
273KB, 384x377px
>>38924777
>>
you have to stop thinking of "women" as a collective entity, see them as individuals with unique personalities, you don't have to understand all of them and you don't have to fuck all of them either, if the creator of this post was a male you probably wouldn't even be asking this question because he'd just be another crazy internet dude

one tip to have sex with more women:
stop talking about how hot a girl is with your friends.

Yeah, its funny as hell to whisper into your friend's ear how many miles of broken glass you'd drag your balls through to smell the fart of the phat ass brunette walking down the other side of the street, but by doing that you turn yourself into a sexual autist, no longer do you view women as people but ass and tits on two legs you have to press buttons via. verbal and physical means to allow you to put your dick inside them without them calling the police. When you can stop objectifying women talking to girls becomes as easy as talking to guys, and when you can talk/joke around with a girl as confidently as you can with your friends, you'll have an endless amounts of mutually enjoyable sex with many beautiful women
>>
>>38925631
>When you stop objectifying women
You realize they are just as shitty as guys and the only reason you even cared about them in the first place was because of tits and ass. Actually putting "nice person" in the list of priorities will single out your matches to nonexistence, specially considering the crowd that comes to this place.
Go suckle up to pussy elsewhere libtard faggot.
>>
>>38925659
sorry to hear your anger bro, try to see the good side of people instead of the bad side, everyone has imperfections, its hard if uve been fucked over in life but there are good people out there, life's better when you can make others around you happy together with you
>>
>>38924698

she's harming herself with pleasure you idiot
>>
>>38925631

thanks for stating the obvious you fucking moron go back to posting in feel threads
>>
>corsetandlace

This is a red flag x1000 stronger than self-harm

>>38925631
humans are a collective entity, and women a collective category, fuck off retard
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.