[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Defend this /fit/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: Brain choice.jpg (195KB, 750x735px) Image search: [Google]
Brain choice.jpg
195KB, 750x735px
Seriously it makes no fucking sense.
>>
>>38916513
Muscle needs more energy to maintain itself dumbo
>>
What muscles do you have to burn mr couch surfer?
>>
Your body is interested in keeping you alive, not making you aesthetic.
>>
>>38916533

so what the fuck is going to keep me more alive

muscles, which we need in the future
or fat which is literally meant as a reserve for fuel

if your campfire is dying then which will you burn first?
the supports of your tent or the large heap of wood that you literally gathered to burn

OP's right, this shit doesn't make one lick of sense
>>
>>38916565
Dude if burning all your fat first was the best choice for survival then that's what we'd do but it isn't. Go back to highschool kid.
>>
>>38916610

why the fuck isn't it though (BTW, I'm 27, highschool is long behind me, they never tought me anything about muscles and fat though)

what kind of evolutionary advantage does it have for let's say a bear to come aout of hybernation much weaker then he needs to be due to his body burning muscles before getting started on the fat?
>>
>>38916565
>thinks muscles are the support
>thinks muscles keep you warm
>>
>>38916565
>if your campfire is dying then which will you burn first?
>the supports of your tent or the large heap of wood that you literally gathered to burn

Before the fire dies, you make it smaller. Now the gathered wood will see you through the cold night.
>>
If you don't use your muscles, then your body will break them down. Makes sense because they're just useless excess tissue at that point. If you want to keep your muscles you gotta use them.
>>
>>38916641
this
>>
>>38916641
10/10
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.