[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

AAAAAAAAARGH

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

Is taking steroids the only way to break from the vicious circle of skinny fat?
>>
You could... Lift some weights
>>
No.
You need to bulk slowly for a couple of years. Then cut hard. Then you will be rid of skinnyfat.
>>
>>38915643
Lies
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BLBzVRrdKIs
Ottermode > skinnyfat

Powerlifter fatfuck <<<<<< skinnyfat < power gap < lean and small < lean < lean and big
>>
>>38915643
So, bulk and gain fat and muscle, then cut and lose fat and muscle, making miniscule change after 3 years?
>>
>>38916076
you dont loose muscle if you keep liftin
even if you dont lift, its easier to put on lost muscle, since muscle memory. you think that someone bulks 5 years, then diets for a year and loose all muscle? lel no
>>
>>38915636
so you are skinny, means no muscle, and fat, means fat
so you should eat meat, means yes muscle, and dont eat fat, means no fat

and occasionally lift weights
>>
>>38916113
Not to disagree, but you put a guy in aushwitzz for a year, and he will lose all his muscle. But I agree with the idea that if you lift and get anough protein, no matter how steep your deficit, there is no reason for you to lose muscle.
>>
>>38915636
Do at least 20 min of moderate cardio raily

lift out 4-6 times a week with a routine that makes you lift heavy at least once a week and have high volume at least once a week on each big lift.

TL;DR have you tried trying?
>>
So did I fuck up by bulking first when i'm skinny fat-ish? Should I just continue?
>>
>>38918649
Seconding this question, pls respond
>>
File: 9.jpg (34KB, 867x866px) Image search: [Google]
9.jpg
34KB, 867x866px
>>38918649
>>38918685
>tfw all the fat accumulates on my ass and hips

I didn't ask for this, now I have a big ass and a skinny upper body, what the fug mane
>>
>>38916024
this guy looks small as fuck. why is he giving advice?
>>
>>38918987
Because he looks good and is knowledge?

Does he need to be on a cocktail of roids to give advice?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.