[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>that post workout cig

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: 1475134525704.jpg (22KB, 620x372px) Image search: [Google]
1475134525704.jpg
22KB, 620x372px
>that post workout cig
>>
>>38915173
>smoking

Didn't mummy say that was bad for you?
>>
fuck bro, I wanna smoke rn but I witnessed someone die from their lung collapsing due to lung cancer in the er and it was terrifying, so much pain that woman went through and then all the family members just like crying basically collapsing in front of her bed and it was all because she wanted to feel a 15 minute buzz, like damn nigga.
>>
>>38915178
ur mummy said cumming inside her was bad yet here you are
>>
>that first cig of the day
>>
>smoking
>Ever

Never gonna make it
>>
never gonna make it
>>
File: pissflapsfuckyou.jpg (43KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
pissflapsfuckyou.jpg
43KB, 500x500px
>that feel when 6 years free of nicotine
>>
>>38915198
Down to 4 a day :/.

One in morning, b4 work, after work, and talking to gf.

Its hard to quit man.
>>
File: vapepepe.jpg (10KB, 290x174px)
vapepepe.jpg
10KB, 290x174px
>>38915173

tfw vaping is the best of both worlds
>>
>>38915567

Cutting down is the WORST way to quit.

You're just putting yourself in a perpetual state of withdrawal.
Withdrawal lasts (physically) about 3 days from your last cigarette, it starts coming on about 20 minutes after your last cigarette. But if you're just limiting yourself to a few a day, you're going to be feeling withdrawn pretty much constantly.

Stop altogether. If you can't handle that now, then at least do yourself the favour of smoking more frequently, that way you won't be drilling into yourself that life without smoking is so hard.
>>
>>38915565
> go have a smoke
> ok now go have another smoke
Din't read that book much past that point, considering that i only blaze 2 fags a day
>>
>>38915567
BRO KEEP AT IT, YOURE AMAZING YOU CAN DO THIS!!!!!
>>
File: tmg-article_tall.jpg (109KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
tmg-article_tall.jpg
109KB, 640x960px
>>38915173

It literally feels good. I had my hardest workout a few years back (18-19 years old) when I used to box in the amateurs. I smoked during high school and after each workout, that first smoke was such a great fucking feeling, especially during the summer when I left the gym in just jeans and a t-shirt.

Might explain why I never really made it, but holy fuck, them vibes.
>>
Tfw quit 4 months ago and still miss it every day fuark does it eventually get better
>>
>>38915199
lel
>>
>that cigarette you smoke in the morning without moving from your bed after a sick night out with the brahs
me rn
>>
>>38916484
Well yeah

You're not gonna die of cancer at 40
>>
>>38915591
nah, that's just false. if you ween smart you'll be fine. I spent two weeks going from a pack a day to a couple a day, bought a vape and have brought the nicotine level down gradually and now it's at the minimum while still having any. soon it'll be gone and I'll be done, and I haven't had one withdrawal symptom save for the occasional craving.
>>
I'm a heavy smoker i guess, it has been months since i don't have sex but i decided to fuck a girl yesterday and holy shit, 7 minutes in the fight and i was done, thought i was going to die out of breath. I need to quit but it's so goddam good.
>>
>>38917387
This. Weaning of works. You just have to stick to it.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.