[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

398 Pounds 5 11 where to start

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: abc_gma_michael_120702_wg.jpg (22KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
abc_gma_michael_120702_wg.jpg
22KB, 640x360px
398 Pounds 5 11 where to start
>>
>>38914301
treadmill
>>
You need to go on walks and eat correctly. The eating correctly being the more important. Running will fuck you up at the weight you're at. Read the sticky about diet and do stuff that makes you out of breath for at least 20 min. But do it EVERYDAY no cheat days. You can fix this. Your stretch marks and loose skin will take surgery though. I care for you senpai. Take care of your self.
>>
6 months of fasting
>>
>>38914301
Sorry to hijack but question, if I weigh 274 at 5"11 and want cut down to 180, how long will it take eating 1200 calories a day?
>>
File: suicide.jpg (199KB, 1239x795px) Image search: [Google]
suicide.jpg
199KB, 1239x795px
>>
>>38914564
There are way too many variables to give an estimate.
>>
>>38914301
To a doctor, first of all.

Go 1200 calories a day and have an hour of rigorous exercise per day. You can break the hour up, at your size it might not be a good idea to do that much exercise for a consecutive hour. At least not on your first day. I would go swimming if I were you, just go to the pool and keep moving. Doesn't have to be heavy swimming, just MOVE.

What got you that size? Pizza and french fries with no exercise? Do you know if you have any illnesses/are on any meds that would make weight loss difficult or make you gain weight?
>>
>>38914301
Diet.
Fucking Diet.

You can eat nothing but 1000 calories of 80% protein 10% fat 10% carbs, eat clean animal protein sources, eat veg like a motherfucker and take a multi and lose well over a hundred pounds in less then six months.
That more then two fucking 5 gallon buckets of human fat GONE.

Or you can simply limit junkfoods to a one meal a week
Drink nothing but water and up to a gallon a day. You'll need it because you're a big bastard.
Eat nothing but meat from the meat aisle, veg from the veg aisle/frozen/canned, nuts, occasional fruit.
Make use of herbs and spices.
No dressings or fruits or creams or sauces.
Limit all things that are white, like rice
And go for 20 minute to 1 hour long walks.
You don't even need to go outside to do it. YOu can just stand in one spot and walk in place.

It's not to burn fat, although you'll burn a realitively large amount of weight just from standing up for 20 minutes.
It's to build up your endurance and strengthen your body and start you down the road to increased activity and strenuous activity like sports and exercise.
>>
Limit what you eat , figure your TDEE and eat 500 calories less than that, and go for long walks. Any kind of strenuous cardio will explode your knees and be bad news. Trust me on that.
>>
>>38914571
Scary part is the makers of those helium tanks sometimes put small amounts of oxygen in. They do it purposely to stop people from killing themselves with the gas. Make sure you find a helium tank with no added oxygen.
>>
I lost the first 15kg on diet alone, I only started going to the gym near the end

You need to lose like ten times as much as I did so I really have no idea but your alternative is simply death.
There's no afterlife it's just over man, you're done.
>>
>>38914301
Op at your weight you could simply walk for 20 mins- half an hour today and lose SHIT loads. Just eat less move more for the first part and then ask this question again when you've lost a few tens of pounds. It'll be easy, you barely even have to do anything besides get your ass out there in the first place and don't eat like a fat pig all day every day.

Starve yourself for a day or two and see what it feels like to be physically hungry rather than bored hungry or emotional hungry, because you didn't get to that weight by feeding your physical hunger. Good luck, you can do it!
>>
>>38914564
IF you're eating 1200kcal per day, probably around 4-6monthes
>>
>>38915908
I've been eating 1200 for a week now. I fasted(aside from two cups of black coffee) monday and plan to fast every monday until I reach 180. So far I haven't had any cravings for junk and was tempted with Whataburger by my girlfriend and it didn't phase mewhich is surprising.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.