[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Got drunk last night and now i'm having the biggest headaches

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2184.jpg (202KB, 435x443px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2184.jpg
202KB, 435x443px
Got drunk last night and now i'm having the biggest headaches possible.

HELP
>>
>>38914289
Drink lots of water
>>
greasy food
>>
Have some yogurt. Trust me
>>
>>38914289
I should stick to rum, whiskey always gives me headaches.
>>
I'm never getting wasted again but please stop. the pain oh god
>>
>>38914289
Drink plenty of water, take an ibuprofen, and try to go to sleep if you can. You were poisoned, and your liver is trying to play catch-up because you consumed alcohol faster than it could excrete it. Time is the only to cure my bro
>>
>>38914636
I wish I had ibuprofen, bro. Just puked
>>
>>38914325
Whiskey is the devil.
>>
>>38914857
Yeah, i notice that.
>>
Gatorade or similar drink
You need electrolytes
>>
>>38914289
>babby's first beer

Why can't Amerisharts handle alcohol?
>>
>>38914709
Damn, Americans are such pussies.
>>
A banana, cold gatorade/ice water, and ibuprofen/any pain killer. That's my hangover cure anyways. Avoid greasy food and more alcohol.

Also, you're a dumbass.
>>
>>38915273
Oh also, take a shower and then go to fucking bed. Good luck.
>>
Got drunk last night and feel fine right now, just a bit hungry. Must suck being such a lightweight OP.
>>
>>38915302
depends on the liquor.
I once had half a 26 of JD plus other random shit like wine, woke up feeling mostly fine.
half a mickey of crown royal though, that fucked me up in a bad way the following morning, despite literally chasing my shots with water.
>>
>>38915365
Mickey?

This ain't fucking Disney anon
>>
i binge drink every nightbi wish i could quit but i never have hangovers drink 3-10 shots of vodka or rum and try to slam water as i go then before bed take aspirin or ibuprofen, usually wake up middle of the night and slam water and aspirin, usually do this teice in a night when i wake up do the same thing then drink hella water all day during the morning... i wish i got hangovers coz itd make me quit, kinda justs feels like perma-haze not that bad
>>
I can drink anymore. Age makes it harder. I had maybe 3/4ths of a 750ml bottle of vodka and I'm still getting pangs of nausea two days after
>>
>>38915801
Cant*
>>
>>38915801
Age makes it harder but not by a huge margin unless you're in your 70's

Get your liver checked anon
>>
>>38915846
Nah not gonna do that bud
>>
>>38914289
Obviously you're not German or a Slav. Just drink more beer until you feel better.
>getting hungover
>ever, unless it's your first time drinking
>>
>>38914636
Ah, also this guy is right. Somehow, ibuprofen is VERY effective regarding hangover headache. Even better, is a combination of ibuprofen and paracetamol. I always use that if I feel my head starting to hurt, so that I can go back to sleeping and therefore, feel great in the morning. It has always worked for me.
It's not like I get hungover often, anyway. When it happens, it's always because I wanted to save on cash and bought some cheap ass beers.
>>
>>38914289
Just take a FSOTD
>>
>>38916197
I read about an experiment with rats where scientists or some shit concluded that ibuprofen plus coffee is one of the best legit hangover cures. And it's worked in my experience, though lots of water and chips the night before probably works better.
>>
>>38914289
Jesus christ its a hangover deal with it

1 litre of water
2 food
3 take a runny beer shit (beeriod)
4 shower and wash the shame off
>>
Eggs and fruit always helped me.
>>
>>38916231
>Runny beer shit

I thought this was just me.
Jej. Ale shits are worse.
>>
>>38914289
Wew, Im feeling a lot better now after puking 6 times and sleeping again.
>>
>>38916246
After a good night its like pouring gravy, but to me its like crapping out my hangover.

I can ge genuinely scared to laugh or cough let alone fart the next day if its been a big one
>>
>>38916383
Get a hot bath and sweat any remaining alchohol out.
>>
>>38916393
Will do that, thanks. It's not my first hangover, I usually stick to rum and I can drink a lot of that without even feeling anything at the next day. But this whiskey with sugar water nearly killed me. I guess I drank too fast.
>>
>>38916435
Could have been that you didn't eat enough before drinking, I usually do that and always get worse hangovers when I haven't eaten enough.
>>
>>38916526
That also. It's important to eat some time before drinkin and after you finish.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.