[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does this picture reflect your lifting crew?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_3830.jpg (58KB, 500x649px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3830.jpg
58KB, 500x649px
Does this picture reflect your lifting crew?
>>
>>38906316
>implying i have a lifting crew

and if I did I hope it would be muscle, muscle, muscle, and muscle.
>>
>>38906316
>not being a lone wolf
>>
The wolfpack from the Hangover is a better representation of my lifting crew/bros.
>tfw you're the Ed Helms of the crew
>>
>>38906754

I don't understand the reference

>>38906741

>being a loner weirdo
>>
>>38907620
I was a loner before getting fit
What makes you think there'd be any difference?
>>
>>38906316
Frank and Mac should be switched
>>
File: rickey.jpg (74KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
rickey.jpg
74KB, 640x360px
tfw when you're the looks, brains, and wild card of your crew.

Maybe time for better friends?
>>
>>38907824
>not a picture of Julian

blew it
>>
>having a lifting crew

I don't get it desu. Like, there are a few groups at my gym that lift together - mostly powerlifters and they're at the gym, if I had to guess, a minimum of 2h. I walk into the gym and they're doing squats let's say - I can finish my workout in about 50min assuming there's no traffic (there usually isn't) and as I'm leaving, they're still doing squats or just finished them.

I mean they're a lot stronger than I am and it's cool that they work out together but I just don't get the appeal of it instead of doing it solo. Gyms not social hour imo but w/e. I think what irks me the most is that most of them are complete boneheads, wannabe bros in their conversations (even though they look fat though strong) and shit makes me want cringe. Thanks for reading my blog
>>
>>
>>38907845

bubs is the brains, julian is the muscle and the looks, and ricky is canadian charlie
>>
File: mfw (2).jpg (25KB, 821x843px) Image search: [Google]
mfw (2).jpg
25KB, 821x843px
>>38906316
A couple workouts ago:

>go to lockeroom/restroom to take a piss
>"Hoooo yeah bro you look fucking sick, man."
>"Nah dawg you're FAHKING shredded, bro. Check out your abs, man."
>"Dude you're swoll as fuck bro you be getting on that fucking CUT, BRAH."
>i'm wtf'ing in my head
>finish my piss and turn around to see two 0% bodyfat 0% gains 5' <100lbs asian highschoolers miring each other in the mirrors with their shirts off while thumbing their waistbands down (to expose v-taper/pubes) and simultaneously holding cellphones and (I'm assuming) taking selfies whiling making duck faces
>>
>>38909307
Lol you should be mopping the locker room floors, not listening to kids' conversations there janny
>>
>>38909453
Check your privilege shitlord some people have no choice than to be janitors
>>
File: because of the.jpg (128KB, 502x461px) Image search: [Google]
because of the.jpg
128KB, 502x461px
>>38909453
>>38909474
>>
>>38909307
me and my brother do this as a joke in public

"holy fuck, im fucking shredded brah!" *is 16% bf on a bulk*
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.