[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/BodyWeight/ Help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 1382996379472.png (200KB, 1389x1732px) Image search: [Google]
1382996379472.png
200KB, 1389x1732px
I've been doing basic body weight exercises for over a week now and want something a little more challenging, I would like to have more defined arms and legs but don't have access to a gym, I don't own any equipment or anything so the less equipment required the better.

Could you bros make a full routine with rest days (If needed) for a skelly trying to gain some mass, the sooner the better, I do not care if I have to do it every day for 6 months, I want to make it bros.

130ish lbs
5'7"
12-15% BF
>>
I hope you arent expecting real gains
>>
>>38905741
I'm trying to get as much as I can for what I have
>>
Want to be my gf?
>>
File: gymnastarms.jpg (279KB, 532x800px) Image search: [Google]
gymnastarms.jpg
279KB, 532x800px
>>38905754
Alright, you could try calisthenics, very little leg exercises but worth the try
>>
File: photo5.png (190KB, 638x412px) Image search: [Google]
photo5.png
190KB, 638x412px
Push ups 3x12,advance to diamond push ups after that 3x12 (use a 2-1-2 tempo)

Bodyweight rows 3x12(find a place to do them),do horizontal if you can't do vertical rows

Pull ups 3x8,do negatives if you can't do them

squat 4x15,do progressions to pistol squat get to 3x12 on both legs

Dips 3x12,do negatives if you can't do them(use 2 chairs or something)

Do planks for your core

For shoulders just pick 2 chairs that ain't that heavy for you and do lateral raises til you can't lift them anymore

Now you won't get big doing these,but you can look decent and pretty good if you eat enough.

Note:Use full range of motion and good form(check out bodyweightmovement on youtube for that),and do your best every workout.You get out what you put in.
>>
>>38905836
Thank you anon
>>
>>38905602
Pushup variations:
One arm
feet raised
handstand
Planche progression

Legs:
Pistols all day all night

Those two exercises, adequately progressed, will lead to a normies idea of looking fit.
>>
>>38905864
and imbalances
>>
>>38905602
Look up
Convict conditioning
Building the gymnastic body
Power to the people
Infininte intensity
You are your own gym
5bx

Also look into
Tabata
Hiit
Anything by jack lalane
Barbarians
Ghetto workouts
Mov nat
Self resistance
Isometrics.
>>
>>38905836
do this 3-4 times a week(AxAxAxx) eat enough and you will see results,I promise
>>
>>38905872
Imbalances where and relative to what? If you mean left\right symmetry, then only if you do them like a shit cunt. if you mean the lack of antagonist work and the whole pattern overload thing, sure, but they didn't say they have access to something to do chins on. Good thing you can do shoulder slides, as an example, to help with forward rolling shoulders. Also, you can train neck with resistance, so if you don't want to invest in a harness, just use a towel and pull against it
>>
>>38905903
I meant the lack of pulling movements,I'm pretty sure he can figure out a way to do pull ups
>>
im not a fan of kinobody's barbell programs, but his bodyweight course called bodyweight mastery is pretty good
>>
>>38905602
post body
>>
>>38905602
Op go to plg.com and get all the calostenics stuff for free there
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.