[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>TFW after hearing her music so much at the gym, I want to plow her

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: meghan-trainor-600x800.jpg (217KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
meghan-trainor-600x800.jpg
217KB, 600x800px
>TFW after hearing her music so much at the gym, I want to plow her
>>
i-is meghan trainor thicc? pls fit
>>
What the fuck is wrong with her lower face? Looks like an ayylium. Or just photoshopped/airbrushed to hell so it doesn't even look human.
>>
>>38903732
No shes is overweight and ugly
>Corset
>a metric fuck tonne of makeup
>professional lighting
>>
Fitness first?
For me it does the opposite, whenever I hear her music come on it fills me with a deep anger and I don't even understand why.
>hears "the exes and oh oh oh they want me"
>*kills self*
>>
>>38904245
>the exes and oh oh oh they want me
Oh the delusions, i dont listen to this crap (always use headphones) but thats just retarded
>>
>>38904245
>the exes and oh oh oh they want me"

>hearing Elle King and getting upset at Meghan Trainor
>>
>>38904302
The actual lyric is "haunt me".
>>
File: image.jpg (165KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
165KB, 1080x1920px
>>38904322
The fuck?
> tfw i've been hearing this song for months and thinking it was the trainor woman the whole time
>>
>>38904338

To be fair, they are both big blondes.
>>
>>38904395
She looks stinky
>>
>>38904402
You are now aware that elle king is rob schnieders biological daughter
>>
Makes me laugh how that fucking All About That Base song was the fat chick anthem for a while, then the singer lost a shitload of weight and the fatties hate her now
>>
>>38905007
I don't think so. It's not like she's skinny now. She's still fat.
>>
oh look another fat pig being ''''''admired''''''' by everyone
>oink oink
>>
>>38904332
Fuck I just liked the song because it was catchy. And didn't pay attention to the lyrics as I thought it was Xs and O's, random nonsensical lyrics. Apparently it's about her fucking around and whining about her guys.
>>
File: 22mVdLq.jpg (123KB, 576x1024px) Image search: [Google]
22mVdLq.jpg
123KB, 576x1024px
>>38903705
Not thicc enough imo
>>
>>38905007
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s1X2b0kq9EE&feature=share
>>
>>38905137
GODDAMNIT /fit/!!

MY NO FAP!!
>>
>>38903705
Fucking hate this fat cuck and her shit music at the gym.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.