[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jon north almost died

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: image.png (940KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
940KB, 640x1136px
Holy shit all the drug use and shit caught up to him.

Isn't he like 30? Pretty sad though seeing as he has a wife and kid
>>
File: HAHA haha.gif (1MB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
HAHA haha.gif
1MB, 480x360px
>>38903069
This is why I laugh anytime I see any swole fag pumping iron instead of doing cardio.

Sure you can throw me across the room, but I can walk away from you briskly without getting a heart attack after 3 steps like half of you faggots.

You fucks are the buff equivalent of the obese.
>>
>>38903069
I laugh at every roid thread on here, because all those dumb fucks saying "not everyone wants to live to be 70" is going to be having heart attacks just like this
>>
>>38903358
>>38903150
>>38903358
>anecdotal evidence
Did any of you skeletons even graduate high school?
>>
>>38903150
Yeah but you'll never be able to collect 2,700 IRL (You)s like he did unless you get a sex change and they do a really good job.
>>
File: 259.jpg (12KB, 229x206px) Image search: [Google]
259.jpg
12KB, 229x206px
>>38903150
>You fucks are the buff equivalent of the obese.
>>
>>38903600
2700IRL?

Irish lira?
>>
>>38903583
Natty and in college and I'm not building up cardiac scar tissue
Say goodbye to your gains when you're 40 and dead, or even better, in your 20s and dying in a sauna shredded as fuark
>>
>>38903707
Why are all the pros still alive famalam
>>
>>38903358
Some people won't live to see tomorrow you might get hit by a bus so live your life the way you enjoy it because you may not make it till a natural death. What is the use of living a boring life just to extend it by maybe a few years i would rather do some light roids, get juicy, enjoy everything that comes from being jacked and maybe die a few years earlier than i would normally.
>>
File: 1311761497662.jpg (8KB, 276x277px) Image search: [Google]
1311761497662.jpg
8KB, 276x277px
>>38903358
"Yeah, roids are a killer. If only people would stop taking them they might live longer. RIP Arnold, RIP Frank Zane, RIP Tom Platz, RIP Lou Ferrigno, RIP Dave Draper, RIP Ed Corney, RIP Danny Padilla...
Oh wait, those guys are 68, 73, 60, 64, 74, 82, 65 respectively.
Nearly every major bodybuilder from the 70s is still alive. Hell 2nd place at last year's Mr. O is 4 years older than Kimbo. I think his heart failure may have had something to do with his extracurricular drug use and obesity. Kimbo Slice didn't exactly run with the fitness crowd."
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.