[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Keto question

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0895.png (449KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0895.png
449KB, 900x900px
Riddle me this batman

I do cyclical keto and I have diahrrea
M-f no carbs s-s carbs

I eat tons of spinach, lunch and dinner all week

When I eat carbs, no diahrrea

I think it's the lack of soluable fiber, as opposed to the insoluable fiber in spinach

I'm losing weight but carbs like breads and fruit have soluable fiber

So whats causing my diahrrea /fit?

Should I just eat a small apple every day? Thy are good for diahrrea. I can stay at 39g of carbs for the day still when I eat the apple

Any other advice?

Pic related yfw you lose weight on keto but have to eat carbs to not have diahrrea

Plus yfw you have diahrrea
>>
>>38898970
That literally isnt how ketosis works...
But whatever works for you to psychologically comply to caloric restriction....
>>
keto is a meme eat less calories than you burn its not that hard
>>
>>38898970
I'm on keto as well. From 168 to 146lbs in a month. Poops were fine, except the one time I mixed spinach into my lunch. Gave my the trots. That may be what's going on with you, too.
>>
>>38898989
keto has been proven to help fatties lose more weight than restricting calories alone and it does great thigns for your numbers. Keto is only a meme for skelly teir manlets who need carbs because they have weak faggot appetites.
>>
>>38898988
>>38898989
I hear u, and I guess I expected that response

However

By being a literal guinea pig for almost four years- some form of really low carb/ keto is the only thing that works for me.

I've dieted with carbs but it's so much less food quantity wise, like u allude to

regardless of my decision, I still get diahrrea when I go low carb. Any idea why of how to help it?
>>
>>38899197
Spinach helps me because I can stuff my face with it and it's like no calories

Is there anything else that I can do that with that doesn't have that effect?
>>
>>38899218
It's really the only thing that has worked for me in regards to fat loss. I eat more, am full all day, and my serrates/abs have never looked so good.
>>
>>38899246
I just chow down on broccoli.
>>
>>38898970
Are you taking a magnesium supplement?
>>
>>38899313
Yes, magnesium citrate 400mg
>>
>>38899313
I actually take a lot of supplements, fish oil, vit d (sticky)

I also eat eggs and chicken mostly, whey protein shakes, and sauerkraut in my salads. That's it really. I guess it could be the spinach, but when I eat carbs it's like it doesn't matter
>>
>>38898988
>>38898989
>>38899218
>>38899261
For the record the sticky states that if there is one macronutrient to cut its carbs.

It does also say that keto is a meme

Kind of paradoxical on face value, but the difference is noticeable. Either way the rout I obviously chose was low carb
>>
>>38899403
"However, if you have to cut down on one macronutrient, cut down on carbohydrates."
>>
>>38899352
>>38899372
Maybe too much magnesium, if you eat magnesium rich foods anyway (leafy greens, nuts) which I tend to do, could cause diarrhea.
>>
>>38899428
Interesting...
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.