[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>gained over 5kg of pure fat through binging on nothing but

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 3636366324623.png (29KB, 882x1289px) Image search: [Google]
3636366324623.png
29KB, 882x1289px
>gained over 5kg of pure fat through binging on nothing but peanut butter for the past few weeks

Should I just kill myself?
>>
Just lose it. There is no fuck up you can't fix if you're note dead
>>
>>38889196
How the fuck does anybody stuff their fat fucking face with that much peanut butter
>>
But how? PB isn't even that good.
>>
>>38889748

European detected. Probably think root-beer 'tastes like medicine' too.
>>
>>38889196
That's a shit ton of peanut butter
>>
>>38889196
You did not gained 5kg of pure fat. Thats a lot of fucking fat. I had several experiences of binging on PB but never gained that much weight.
Here's what you're gonna do:
1) Dont try to punish or deprive youraelf because of this, its the number one way to start a binge eating disorder + bulimia. Whats done is done.
2) If possible, stop having PB in your house, explain the situation to your family and get that shit out of your house its the number one food to binge.
3) Cardio. It helped for my binges. A 50 minutes run after breakfast and then I didnt want to binge for the rest of the day. Did it all summer.
Remember that we are all gonna make it anon.
>>
>>38889196
was it at least natty peanut butter, or that hydrogenated palm oil bullshit?
>>
Alright, bitch. Answer the important question:

Crunchy or smooth?
>>
>>38890295
>Implying anyone buys crunchy
>>
>>38890307
Wow, go away you fucking animal
>>
>>38890307
All of my friend's mom's did when I was a kid. I was always forced to eat their shitty dry sandwiches on ass-tier bread.
>>
go vegan low fat, never worry about calorie restricting again have heaps of energy and morals.
>>
File: sesamestreethankshat.jpg (78KB, 500x488px) Image search: [Google]
sesamestreethankshat.jpg
78KB, 500x488px
>>38890307
Find a farm and choke on a horse dick.
>>
Just bought a jar, never been a fan of the taste. Figured id mix it into my bulking shakes at least. By itself it was dry as fuck to eat, was it because I got the crunchy version?
>>
By itself on a sandwich, of course, not eating straight out of a jar.
>>
>>38889196
body doesnt recognise when u gain the fat fast. cut and cardio instantly and ull loose it instantly
>>
>>38890920
>eating crunchy peanut butter
>choking on horse dick

pick two
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.