[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HIGHSCHOOL ADVICE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: aaaab.jpg (7KB, 176x286px) Image search: [Google]
aaaab.jpg
7KB, 176x286px
like or not /fit/, there are young lings on here. i know this because i got a younger cousin into it and now him and his group of friends are on here. correct me if i miss anything.
>don't always talk about lifting, even with your lifting buddies
>never be the one to bring it up
>don't plaster social media with shirtless pictures; it's actually best you just don't post any
>public posting (instagram, facebook, twitter) for the sake of the attention of one person is fucking stupid, so don't do it
>if you want to talk to someone, use a form of direct messaging (texting, kik, snapchat, whatever else kids use)
>don't take yourself so seriously, like you live simply to move plates up and down
>always at least initially smile when you talk to someone, but don't force it, you have to believe that you are genuinely happy to be talking to someone
>don't complain about the music that's popular, no matter how bad it is
>don't shove your taste in music in people's faces, they don't give a shit
>chew gum and drink water
>don't drink protein at school
>don't eat meats from home
>don't ALWAYS wear your gymwear
>don't put people down, no matter what... i promise it will make you look like you're overcompensating
>DO NOT EVER SEND DICK PICS UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES
>join a sport or activity so that you find people you have more things in common with than lifting
>if you get a girlfriend.... don't let it detract from your grades and lifting
>don't cheat on girlfriends
that's all i got for now padawans. hopefully you end up a lot better than most of the sad kunts currently lurking/shitposting.
>>
putting people down is the most beta possible thing to do. and if you think this is hugbox advice, no, putting people down is the most visible sign of mental weakness and is often the mistake most brats in the highschool years make
>>
File: Happy-Sad-Frog-03.jpg (16KB, 396x385px) Image search: [Google]
Happy-Sad-Frog-03.jpg
16KB, 396x385px
>>38887450
high school is useless and everything that happens there has no meaning

no one cares about high schools except high schoolers. To me, now being an associate professor in one of the top ranked european universities, high school reminds me of prison, a place where parents can lock their children up so they get enough time taking care of serious matters. The children, being the prisoners, waste their time in prison thinking they are special because big boomba boo didn't call them a faggot today.

seriously OP, there is a reason under age faggots are prohibited from posting here. Let's keep it that way.
>>
>>38887490

Except if ur putting down teachers with top class bants then you've reached absolute madman status. Teachers suck ups and better than you's are fair game

>walk by teachers and smell the air copiously while gagging and saying WTF is that smell?!?!
>u and ur m8S call the class phone nonstop during lectures
>talk about having multiple wives one for kitchen one for breeding in front of milf teachers
>whenever the teacher is turned giving a lecture 1 cheeky fuck interjects and says that's not what ur mom/wife/sister said this one is dangerous must be bonkers to try
>ask star Wars related questions to nerd teachers then roll your eyes and stroke your air boner for the ladies as they prattle on about the force
>ALWAYS ask "if ur so smart why didn't you become a professor"
>>
>>38887542
kids do stupid shit. nowadays social media makes it so it stays with them.
>>
File: Llh3FPZ.jpg (190KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
Llh3FPZ.jpg
190KB, 1024x576px
>>38887450
To add to that
>LIPS TOGETHER
>TEETH TOGETHER
>TONGUE ON THE ROOF OF YOUR MOUTH
>>
>>38887490
>not having top-tier bants with your m8s
>>
OP here, this really isn't only for highschool kids, everyone should follow these rules. i just assumed that most grown people would have learned this stuff by now.
>>
>>38887739
Never understood the teeth together part. I look like a golem with my teeth together
>>
>>38887748
not op but yea this is just common conversation shit

these are a few off the top of my head

>dont bring up other people in a conversation
>dont name drop
>talk confidently, almost everyone is beta as fuck and always think their opinion is shit "i..i dont think this is right but..."
>>
I went to all boys catholic school and none of that ever happened. We would collectively alienate any dick heads and sometimes stomp the shit out of disrespectful asshats.
>>
>>38888610
Lmao I'm sure Jesus would be proud of you.
>>
>>38888610

What were your teachers like? A good chunk of mine were nuns and brothers.
>>
>>38887450
You must be >18 to post here kid
>>
>don't eat meats from home

Do you want to miss out on gains? School lunches are absolute crap for you. Never eating school food would be the one thing I would change about my school experience.

Have fun being a DYEL.
>>
>>38887450
This is some beta shit
I cheated on my gfs in highschool all the time, it was the funnest shit
Here's some real tips
>Don't go straight to a university after HS, do community college first, only do UNI for first two years of you have an amazing scholarship
>Join clubs and sports
>Don't pay for AP credit, half of it likely isn't transferable out of state
>Your grades only matter if you're going to college within two years of finishing HS
>Rawdog as much as you can, this is the only time in your life when most girls are STD free
>Don't be a wagecuck in HS
>If you're going to do a crime, do it before you're 18
>Go to prom, you'll regret if you don't
>Literally nothing from HS will matter after you leave it, don't be a pussy
>Any dick pic you send a girl, she's guaranteed to show all of her friends
>Don't be one of those ROTC kids, you'll look like a douche
>Don't wear gym wear or pajamas to school
>don't have sex with drunk girls, even if they say it's okay, people have impaired judgement when drunk and if they regret it you're facing rape charges
>>
>>38888673
Same except half of them were alumni.
>>38888648
Get the fuck out of here with that shit. It was about putting edge lords in their place. That's the thing about the brotherhood we take care of our own.
>>
60% common sense 40% conformity advice 100% disregarded.
>>
>>38888840
You are a scum bag.
>>
>>38890253
I had a lot of fun in HS
>>
>>38888840
most of this is good except your grades not mattering, not going to uni straight after, not getting a job, and cheating on your gf.
>>
>>38887450
you are what is wrong with this website tho
>>
>>38888840
lol would've done the rawdog thing but now Im not paying child support while at uni so i think it worked out
>>
File: 1475048120650.jpg (113KB, 580x568px) Image search: [Google]
1475048120650.jpg
113KB, 580x568px
Highschool advice:
DROP OUT
Seriously fucking drop the fuck out as soon as you legally can (17). Get your GED immediately and start community college immediately. Fuck senior year, make it freshman year at CC. If you're not dumb as rocks you should get a jump start on college instead of wasting all that time in highschool.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.