[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best diet to get lean as fuck?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: Deadshot.png (243KB, 400x377px) Image search: [Google]
Deadshot.png
243KB, 400x377px
Best diet to get lean as fuck?
>>
coffee and a can of tuna + apple per day
>>
>>38884659
He got cucked by those shitty shoulders
>>
>>38884668
Go to bed Christian Bale

>>38884676
They're not the worst desu
>>
>>38884659

Any consistent meal plan that involves a caloric deficit + patience is probably the right answer.
>>
>>38884659
Caloric deficate plus time
>>
36 egg whites plus multivitamins
>>
>>38884659
Vegetable juice everyday to sustain your micro nutrient intake.
Only breakfast for a meal which shouldn't be more than eggs+vegetables, chia seeds, or anything else you want to put into your egg/side of eggs. No bacon or excessive oil/butter to grease your pan. You can make a sandwich, scramble the eggs, hardboil for some diversity. Oatmeal is good too.
The trick is to leave your meals simple, and only add more if you're anticipating a long day. You shouldn't need more than a simple breakfast if you're drinking your micros.
It's a good idea to snack from time to time on nuts, granola bars, fruits(for sugar), a small yogurt, etc. Just keep it to a minimum when you can.
Drink plenty of water. This is so underrate it's ridiculous.
Get some physical activity done. I don't mean lmao5daysaweekgymtime, I mean go for a walk for 30 minutes without rest, or bike ride at comfortable and constant speeds.

You can have more than one meal a day, but try to make that occasion infrequent.

There are other useful tips out there, but my main tip is to get enough micro nutrients to sustain yourself while on a cut.

You'll require a vegetable juicer and vegetables for this to work. Otherwise look into multivitamins and supplements for an "easy" way.
>>
>>38884676
>>38884689
they're narrow as fuck...I'd estimate them to be no more than 18.5".. which is male average..pathetic to be that narrow even after adding delt mass
>>
File: kek.png (98KB, 390x310px) Image search: [Google]
kek.png
98KB, 390x310px
>>38884942
kys reddit soldier lmao
>>
File: autism.jpg (24KB, 277x296px) Image search: [Google]
autism.jpg
24KB, 277x296px
>>38884942
>>
rice broth water
>>
whipped cream diet

eat nothing but unsweetened whip cream for 10 days and do an hour of light cardio per day

it builds up so many mitochondria they go crazy and eat up every bit of fat on you and theres so much of it that you can eat like shit for about 6 months before you have to do it again

you feel really really tired though when doing it
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.