[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Weed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 9

File: download.jpg (16KB, 225x224px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
16KB, 225x224px
Hey /fit/, I'm going to try weed for the first time soon. My friend is giving me a pot brownie. What should I do to prepare and what should I expect

Also, to keep it fitness related, how many accessory workouts should I do along with SS?
>>
It's your first time and you're trying an edible? Oh boy oh boy
>>
>>38884334
I smoke socially and tried edibles once, never. fucking. again.
>>
>>38884334
ur gona die frog cunt
dont do it
>>
File: frog_grass_eyes_67258_300x533.jpg (54KB, 300x533px) Image search: [Google]
frog_grass_eyes_67258_300x533.jpg
54KB, 300x533px
You should not have any plans for the next 24 hours. Expect 12 hours of funkyness. If its too much for you you will sleep it out. And dont stress it if you are not feeling it in 1-2 hours. Have a good time
>>
File: 1373920994808.gif (156KB, 496x445px) Image search: [Google]
1373920994808.gif
156KB, 496x445px
>>38884441
>>38884453
Regular smoker for many years, seriously if you've never tried it be careful with how much you eat. Ask how much is in the brownie.
The thing with smoking is, it takes a while to do and comes on much faster, so you'll get a high and notice it before you even have the chance to get too high if you understand what I mean.
When you're eating it, once that brownie starts to digest you are riding however much was put into it and you do not have a choice whether you just get a little high or absolutely fucked.
Just ask how much is in the brownie and eat an amount of it you're comfortable with, I doubt you want to eat the whole thing first go dude.
>>
File: 1367086342892.jpg (113KB, 403x403px) Image search: [Google]
1367086342892.jpg
113KB, 403x403px
>>38884563
>>38884477
To continue though, this guy is right in that the worst that will happen is you'll feel a little unwell and fall asleep if you do too much.
You just don't want to ruin your first experience with something like that.
>>
Tried half a space cookie in Amsterdam. Had never smoked before. Got proper fucked! Don't do it.
>>
Weed is fine but don't use it before workouts. Take it after the increase appetite and help with soreness. Also remember your just high not tripping so don't act line a fag.
>>
>>38884334
Dude be careful!
>I baked hash muffins in my student house
>Put 0.2 grams in each muffin.
>Told my roomies that they are strong as fuck
>They ate a whole muffin each at noon the next day, I was still in Uni
>At 6 o'clock I wanted to know if they want to join dinner, but they were still sleeping
>They ate, then went back to bed
>One of them told me that he still felt high the next moring

Getting baked is great as long as you know how much you ate. THC is four times stronger when dissolved in fat.
>>
File: 1474384823969.gif (424KB, 157x157px) Image search: [Google]
1474384823969.gif
424KB, 157x157px
>>38884563
This. Be careful with edibles. They FUCK you up if you eat to much. I only vape/smoke.

If you do get hiiigh as fuck just do your best to ride it out. It sucks.
>>
File: 1363635163764.png (500KB, 483x552px) Image search: [Google]
1363635163764.png
500KB, 483x552px
>>38884996
>THC is four times stronger when dissolved in fat.
>>
>>38884477
>>38884563
>>38884605
>>38884996
>>38885217
Thanks guys. Apparently the girl thats making them makes really good normal brownies, so I guess I'll just enjoy myself.
>>
Going to Amsterdam

Should I try a brownie?

Will it obliterate my gains?

Never done weed before.
>>
>>38884334
I once got high as fuck with some friends eating self-made pot brownies.
We made way too many brownies though.
Also, we cooked 5 grams into the butter we made the brownies with.
We all ate a brownie.
Waited a little while.
Then the munchies kicked in for me and I ate three more.
Goddamn I was fucked up.
Ended up in bed with one of my friends fingerblasting her and sucking her tiddies but I couldn't get my dick up.
Only case of weeddick I've ever had, didn't even know that was a thing desu.
>>
>>38885284
He's right, ya goof.
>>
>>38884334
>I'm going to try weed for the first time soon
>pot brownie
Your friend is an asshole. You will most likely have a horrible experience
>>
>>38885499
Just get a joint/blunt m80 you can get them pre-rolled at shops if you don't know how to roll and it's way chiller to just go to the "museum plein" or vondelpark and smoke a joint than to eat a brownie and be fucked for the rest of the day.
Joint high lasts about 2-3 hours for me, brownies fuck me up (in a good way, but still).
>>
>>38884334
Know that it's possible you'll get anxious and even feel like your heart stopped/like you're dying.
Just know that it's literally impossible to die from smoking pot and chill when/if such a situation arises.
>>
>>38885553
>horrible experience
Like becoming a little anxious and going to sleep?
>>
>>38885592
you can have 'bad trips' when smoking weed, especially when you go over your normal limit.
>>
>>38885628
Yeah, I know I've felt really anxious on weed before, also felt like I had to concentrate on not dying once, if that makes any sense.
Just saying that it's not likely to happen, the situation I described in my previous post is likely what op will experience if he has a "bad trip".
>>
>>38885499
If you're gonna be in Amsterdam, sure why not, live a little, try something new, when in rome, etc. One single brownie shouldn't obliterate your gains, and if it;s munchies you're worried about, munch on something healthy. Don't fall for the munchie trap of eating a bunch of trash. Watch out for paranoia if you're the type to get anxious, i.e. don't go somewhere/do something you're not comfortable with. Listen to you favorite jams, music is like 90% of the reason weed is even worth doing imo.

Don't become a pothead though, nothing sadder than people who spend everyday waiting to get off work to toke, watch trash tv and do nothing with their lives.

t.former pothead/polydrug user
>>
>>38884334
you should smoke first time, edible will fuck your shit up.

First time I smoked was trippy as hell, so an edible will be even worse. You'll just pass out if you smoke too much and that's that, but you can eat too much weed and have a bad time.
>>
I ate 2 hash muffins in Amsterdam and couldn't move for 8 hours.
>>
>>38885518
KekĀ“d bro
Thanks for sharing
>>
OP here

Should I just bail? I ask the person making them and they said the brownies would be really strong. They said to eat about a third of the brownie and that would be enough. Am I gonna regret this?
>>
>>38887253
just eat a quarter of it, after an hour, if you're comfortably high, don't eat any more. If you're not feeling it, or want to get even higher, eat another quarter. repeat process until you're chilled the fuck out, you seem like you have anxiety issues, weed will help you
>>
>>38884334
doing drugs is for degenerates and will keep you from achieving your goals

also drug usage is a mortal sin
>>
File: altright2.jpg (78KB, 1023x513px) Image search: [Google]
altright2.jpg
78KB, 1023x513px
>>38887390
go back to your containment board moralfag
>>
>>38884477
How does it compare to being drunk?
>>
>>38884334
is it just me or is weed useless? ive been smoking it for months now and i dont even feel anything
god damnit
>>
>>38887457
It's pretty different, in a sense that being drunk makes you want to do stupid shit and get all hyped up, while weed makes you just want to sit around and chill
>>
>>38887458
take a tolerance break, quit it for good or find something else
>>
>>38887390
>mortal sin
where exactly do you think you are?
>>
>>38887754
on /fit/ promoting squats for Jesus
>>
>>38887762
Jesus would smoke weed too you asshat
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.