[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How long it will take to cut from 97kilos to about 80-75? My

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 2R3A4133-1m.jpg (1MB, 1067x1600px) Image search: [Google]
2R3A4133-1m.jpg
1MB, 1067x1600px
How long it will take to cut from 97kilos to about 80-75? My bodyfat is around i think 23%, its not only fat because i was training mma about 2 and half year. I've got injury and after sitting 7 weeks with broken leg and eating shit my weight is terrifying (180cm!)
I'll do whatever it takes to reach that 12%bf.
Some protips?
>>
Yeah even I need protips. Bump.

For OP I'd suggest a simple beginner routine like SS or whatever and cutting
>>
>>38879831
Get back in the cage fatcunt
>>
>>38879831
About 3 months on a very disciplined cut
>>
>>38879831
>whatever it takes
eat 500 - 1500 calories less based on how impatient you are. 500 is easy and common. start there
eat at least 0.7X your lean bodymass, more preferably at least 1.0X, in protein
Accept the fact that you're much fatter than you think you are. There's no way in fuck that at 180 you have 165 lbs of lean mass from only two years of (self admitted) uninformed exercise. I say this so that you can be more effective, not to be mean.
Because of above, plan on dieting twice as long as you'd like, since you will fuck up, and you really need to think of it long term
Stop eating candy and snacks completely
Don't drink the alchy
Find a delicious diet soda, and see if having that with dinner helps cravings
Drink 2-3 liters of water daily
Figure out how to track your calories and macros. I use this and it seems to work. http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=156380183
Don't lift for "her". She will fuck up somewhere along the road and take you down with her. Lift for you, and you'll get any "her" you want.

One of those should be at least a little useful.
>>
>>38879831

try GOMAD it worked for me
>>
>>38879831
>97kilos to about 80-75? My bodyfat is around i think 23%
ahahah oh boy sure it is
>it's only fat, I trained
ahahah
>180cm
no way in hell that your bf is 23%
you won't drop 20 kg that easily unless you're a morbidly obese, and you're not - you're just almost obese or at least fat++
>wanna reach 12%
if you're doing it seriously and you want to advantage your current situation, drop no more than 1.5~2kg/mo and train hard
yes, it will take one year - maybe 9 months if you cut for next summer
or, if you just want to become a ballerina, drop 4 kg/month - you may or may not have some loose skin, depending on how long did you stay balloon-size
that would take 5 months, the last kg will be obviously the most difficult
more than 4 kg is plain unhealthy if you aren't a borderline diabetic or have some other medical reasons

caloric deficit + keep your metabolism active, move every couple of hours, a walk is fine too
you were "training mma" and you don't know how to diet?
>>
File: 20160603_110531.jpg (4MB, 2322x4128px) Image search: [Google]
20160603_110531.jpg
4MB, 2322x4128px
>>38880180
Okay its me, here im about 90-92kilos, its not that bad imo.
>>
Its not that i dunno how to diet, just wondering how much weight i can loose per month without loosing TOO MUCH muscle mass\mind (yes, especially when you want burger than go with gf)
>>
>>38880180

jesus dude if you don't know what you're talking about just don't post.

please.

your post has genuinely reduced the quality of /fit/ by a measurable degree.
>>
>>38880602
4, 5 kilos per month is acceptable. Above that you're losing muscle.
>>
>>38880802
>o mora o tempores
>let me shitpost about how much I'm a useless pretentious ennui contributing absolutely nothing and not even arguing on anything, just shitting up the board
I contributed to fitness much more than you'll probably be able to do in your life
Here's your (You)
>>38880520
No, not bad at all in that photo. Even without X-Ray vision, you're better than I did expect. If that's you at 92, honestly you shouldn't drop to 75 or you'd drop lean mass
If that's you at 92, you should drop no more than 10 kg this winter imho
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.