[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will power and Cravings

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (88KB, 468x311px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
88KB, 468x311px
How do you develop iron willpower? I struggle with cravings every day even when I have easy healthy meals planned every day
>>
>>38878400
Honestly there came a time were I felt I wasn't being who I wanted to be and was kind of disgusted with myself for even getting to where I was.

Every time I think about slipping, I remember how miserable I was and how desperately I wanted to change.

I think an important part is to accept that you will slip up every now and then, but that doesn't mean you should just quit.

It isn't a permanent choice, you have to always keep working at it.

Working out and all that doesn't get easier, you just adapt and get used to it. In your case, throw away any thing that is potentially bad. Force yourself to eat the food in the fridge.
>>
Throw out whatever bad food you and also lock your money from yourself or something. If you can't get it you won't crave it
>>
>>38878400
Is this pic symbolism over how the woman prefers black (men) over green (men) ??
>>
File: ooooooo.jpg (49KB, 468x334px) Image search: [Google]
ooooooo.jpg
49KB, 468x334px
You make a decision. Cravings are temporary.
>>
File: eeeeeeeee.jpg (49KB, 468x334px) Image search: [Google]
eeeeeeeee.jpg
49KB, 468x334px
>>
>>38878400
you're eating at a deficit of 500 calories right?
Drink more water
No discipline or whatever faggy mindhacks necessary
>>
>>38878400
Honestly if you have cravings you are probably dieting wrong. Either eating too little or not getting the right nutrients.
When eight cravings, eat something healthy first. If you still crave the thing, then adjust your diet.

Finally, it's fine to give in sometimes and treat yourself. Diet is a long-game thing, and you won't make it if you are overly puritanical. Don't trust when /fit/ goes crazy and tee,s you you should never anything unhealthy.
Occasional treats will stop you going on a full on binge.
>>
>>38878562
Also I should say, willpower and discipline is not some magic infinite resource. You are not special, and psychological studies have shown over and over again that trying to just willpower your way through won't work long term.

In short: fix your diet so you don't have cravings.
>>
>>38878400
Eat more filling foods and record nutrition, don't starve yourself. If you're doing these and still have cravings you may have a psychological disorder.
>>
>>38878576
What are the best healthy and filling foods. Low cal. High nutrient. Filling.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (38KB, 468x311px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
38KB, 468x311px
>>
Here's how I got to 7% body weight without any effort

>find qt
>approach qt
>go on dates with qt
>get into relationship
>fall deeply in love with qt
>have dad go through health issues
>have dads neediness for you in his unhealthy state take a toll on your emotional health
>become numb
>even to qt who just wants to be there and love you
>drag on for a few months
>have qt call and break up with you because she hurts too much for you putting up walls
>qt still loves you but is now numb
>realize you lost best girl in the world for you
>no desire to eat
Worked for me like a charm. I know have a rocking body with 0 effort put into it
>>
>>38879091
hahhaaha funney
>>
>>38879091
You actually spent your time photoshopping this, that's sad
>>
>>38879315
You sure sound fun and interesting.
>>
>>38878400
glasses and glasses of delicious water and manning the fuck up. also if you struggle with cravings you need to re-evaluate your "healthy" meal plans. eliminate all sources of refined sugars? did you replace what little carb rich foods you have with whole wheat versions? are you getting enough animal proteins and animal fats that will keep you fuller longer? etc
>>
File: 56542779[1].jpg (63KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
56542779[1].jpg
63KB, 400x400px
>>38879213
>>
>>38879053
Apples. Eat a shit load of apples.
>>
>>38879333
And you do? What the fuck.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.