[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Oh shit..

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: Chappelle.gif (940KB, 240x200px) Image search: [Google]
Chappelle.gif
940KB, 240x200px
Ight bros, I made it. Got my qt3.14, and shits real. Only problem for me, she's a dancer/cheerleader professionally. I don't mind goin out, but I've legitimately never danced outside of sarcastically in my life. She loves dancin, n Imma make her happy. Nervous as fuck tho.

What do homies?

Pic related. Go to moves.
>>
>>38876630
get drunk
>>
>>38876636
Already part of plan. I'd like to not embarrass the shit outta her tho seeing as how this is something she loves.
>>
>>38876630
Ask her to teach you?
>>
>>38878037
That's also in there, but I'd like to pretend I know wtf I'm doing.

Dunno, not a real self conscious dude, but this has me shook.

Guess nuthin to do but bite the bullet n try to have some fun.

Preciate the minimal help, /fit/
>>
I always have the same problem anon. My way of handling it is getting absolutely shit faced, and then all of a sudden I start doing dancing moves I didn't know I had
>>
>>38876630

I just bob my knees and do various gun reloading animations from video games
>>
>>38876630
Make sure to dance in an alphas manner. Take up the most space you possibly can without looking stupid.
>>
File: 1473499657030.jpg (37KB, 564x428px) Image search: [Google]
1473499657030.jpg
37KB, 564x428px
>>38876630
>make her happy
>making it
You haven't made it buddy.
>>
>>38876630
tell her you'd like to learn. ask her to teach you something simple like 2-step, triple step or beginning salsa.

go to dance lessons with her - girls love that.
>>
Play music, dance in your room
also watch this in repeat
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6HXmYi6Jw8
>>
>>38878369
Don't pretend just ask her to teach you. Girls like that shit and you get to spend a lot of time "dancing" and laughing at how shit you are together. It'll always turn into procreation based activities.
>>
File: demboots.jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
demboots.jpg
11KB, 480x360px
>>38876630

you can take a Ballroom Dancing class at your local community college.... they offer classes like painting, Excel 2010, and casual hobbies.

prob cost about $75 for 4 sessions.

sexless and non-erotic date, and working together to a goal.

>pay me
>>
>>38876630
It's already over

She will drop you for a chad at her cheerleading stuff or drop you for some fuckboy at her "professional dancing" gig.
>>
>>38878654
This
>Don't know anything about line dancing
>See tall Volleyball girl killing it on the dance floor
>Ask her to teach me
>Turns out she lives 4 mins from my house
>Start dating, procreation based activities ensue

Honestly don't pretend like you know what you are doing, they will know right away.
Just acknowledge that you don't know how to dance and play to your strengths.
>>
>>38878710
>Honestly don't pretend like you know what you are doing, they will know right away.

This.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.