[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you listen to dungeons and dragons podcasts in the gym

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: My goal.jpg (18KB, 388x392px) Image search: [Google]
My goal.jpg
18KB, 388x392px
>tfw you listen to dungeons and dragons podcasts in the gym so you can pretend you have friends
>>
>>38876410
What is that?
>>
>>38876410
DELET THIS
>>
>>38876414
Recordings of people playing dungeons and dragons
>>
>>38876522
How much do you lift and for long have you been lifting?
>>
File: DD-Dice-Image.jpg (268KB, 1600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
DD-Dice-Image.jpg
268KB, 1600x1000px
>>38876410
You sound pretty cool, fampai.

Which podcasts do you listen too?
>>
>>38876548
205/315/360 1rm, lifting for 14 months
>>
Bruh, The Adventure Zone is the shit. Highlight of my day every other Thursday.
>>
>>38876612
You're doing alright, do whatever is working for you

On another note you should probably work on making friends. I was autismal as shit but i managed to somewhat turn myself around. Work on it fampai, if my bitch ass can do it you can too.
>>
>at my gym, my gym bro had to work so all by my self
>see dyel struggling with bench
>it was my back day but I was almost done
>I ask "hey man how man sets you got left"
> he says that was his first set and he's doing 4 more
>ask to work in
>bull shit between sets
Do this and you have so many gym bros youll regret opening your mouth because it's takes twice as long to work out, congratulations, it's that easy.
>>
>>38876597
Any podcast where people are just chilling and cracking jokes, you know, acting like friends. But if the story is really good then I listen as well, but that's rarely dungeons and dragons. Critical role and rppr come to mind. The best was nerdbound but it was canceled and their website went down so the episodes are lost forever.
>>
>>38876701
This. I used to listen to the sourcefed podcasts back when the channel was still good. Also doing cardio while listening to the table talks was amazing.
>>
File: 1474768193061.jpg (53KB, 477x506px) Image search: [Google]
1474768193061.jpg
53KB, 477x506px
>>38876410

>not getting lost in a musically autismal rage to supplement your rage

Literally fucking shiggy.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.