[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I doing something wrong? I'm counting calories but because

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault (2).jpg (47KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (2).jpg
47KB, 1280x720px
Am I doing something wrong? I'm counting calories but because I'm eating low calorie foods in the correct portions I find it hard to hit my daily calorie goal. Example: Yesterday had an egg and oatmeal for breakfast. 4oz fajita meat and a cup of green beans for lunch. And 2 skinless chicken legs + a cup of green beans for dinner (would usually add a cup of white rice but was too tired to cook it last night). 2 rice cakes and 2 table spoons of PB for a snack. That's all if my intake for the day and it only came out to 1078 calories with a goal of 2,200. Pic unrelated
>>
File: 1458323737714.jpg (117KB, 392x500px) Image search: [Google]
1458323737714.jpg
117KB, 392x500px
>>38871869
>>
Eat high calorie foods???
Rice cakes are fucking useless
>>
Are you cutting? If so then good job, keep it up.

Are you bulking? If so then eat more, faggot.
>>
>>38872235
Just trying to lose weight.
>>
>>38872288

Then good job, keep it up. The fewer calories you can eat while still feeling "full", the better. If you can consistently eat 1000 calories under your TDEE, you'll lose two pounds a week, guaranteed.
>>
>>38872344
Well 2,200 is what I was recommended to eat to lose 2lbs a week. I'm a real fatty.
>>
>>38872381
If you can eat that little without trying or fighting cravings, then go for it.

Just be careful you don't use it as an excuse to eat more or let yourself rubber band due to hunger the next day.

That happened to me a lot before I got it under control. I'd overeat one day, then try to just eat a few carrots the next day to make up for it, but it ended up just making it easier to overeat the day after that.
>>
>>38872463
I'm on about a 1 week streak of eating like this. So it's going well so far. I guess I'll only know for sure with time.
>>
>>38872463
This is semi-shit advice to someone that said he's "a real fatty". If he loses the fat too fast he'll end up with skin flaps everywhere; that's most likely the reason for the 2,2k intake. It's a bit high, but 1k is a fuckton too less for longer periods of time.
>>
2 tablespoons of peanut butter is probably like 6-800 kcal

stay away from that sneaky shit senpai, unless you're bulking ofc
>>
>>38872559
That's true, but assuming he's intending to cut 500 below, he's under his TDEE by about 1600cal for the day listed. That's about 3.2 pounds per week, which I don't think is too bad for a turbo fat.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.