[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Not lifting for girls?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

File: 1awlyz.jpg (92KB, 890x499px)
1awlyz.jpg
92KB, 890x499px
What are some of the reasons you lift if not for grills?

personally I lift so I can be vocal about my political opinions and people don't have the balls to say shit to me.

>openly bash liberals at the office
>call Hillary a cunt at the bar
>tell people they're fucking retarded for liking bernie
>wearing my MAGA hat in the hispanic part of town

Liberal beta nu-males won't say shit cause they are pussies.

Women won't say shit because they want to fuck me.

Also, why is it that jacked dudes support trump?
>>
Jacked dudes love themselves and by extension love their people and nation unlike disgusting self-loathing nu-males.
>>
>>38871378
I lift because being fit is enjoyable and it's practical. Makes many things easier.

It also complements my background in boxing and muay thai... I love knowing I could easily kill every dyel faggot I come across with my hands. I fantasize about choking and beating them to death constantly, and the ease with which I could do it.
>>
>>38871627
Those little beta boys know it too...hahahaha. when will they learn?
>>
>>38871627
H-hey anon, you could choke me... I-if you want to that is.
>>
>>38871627
memed
>>
>>38871378

>Also, why is it that jacked dudes support trump?

Where are you getting this idea from? Bodybuilding forums are filled with people that hate trump just as much as hilary. /Fit/ supports trump ever since the /pol/acks started invading but at the same time none of those /pol/acks actually lift so....
>>
File: ns sxe.jpg (13KB, 314x149px) Image search: [Google]
ns sxe.jpg
13KB, 314x149px
Healthy ideals lead to healthy habits.

A healthy spirit inhabits a healthy body.
>>
I do it because it feels FUKKEN GREAT SON
>>
I lift because it's a big part of my job (professional wrestler/personal trainer). Grills are a gr8 side affect though.
>>
>>38871378
Not lifting for girls because girls dont give a shit about you being fit
I lift because it makes me feel better about myself and actually makes people treat you better overall which is nice

Also it gives confidence which is great for all types of social interaction since you can just not give a shit about people and it wont bother you none
>>
>>38871378
so you lift because you are scared of people and need an advantage to help you , i lift too , but not for that...... for fuck sake
>>
>>38872655
you like Hillary?
>>
>>38872959
If you don't understand the joys of my original post, there's no way you lift bitch.
>>
File: 1475003072557.png (75KB, 500x332px) Image search: [Google]
1475003072557.png
75KB, 500x332px
>>38871378
to keep healthy from all sitting every day in the office and at home and in the train and in the bus and while eating and while waiting for something good happen to me
>>
>>38873007
>personally I lift so I can be vocal about my political opinions and people don't have the balls to say shit to me.

maybe you are just pending a breakthrough
>>
>>38873032
Beta detected.
>>
>>38873044
>personally I lift so I can be vocal about my political opinions and people don't have the balls to say shit to me.
>>
>>38871378
So you lift because you're scared
>>
>>38871378
>I lift to be vocal and have opinions

Fucking beta pussy, shit should come natural too ya, wee cunt
>>
>>38871378
this must be some variation of bait
>>
>>38871378
shut up bitch, I promise I'd smash your face in if you were saying dumb shit like that around me.
>>
>>38873088
so his opinions can go unchallenged. So those hearing him can feel their weakness. What's he supposedly scared of?
>>
>>38873074
Goddamnit I read this in supermangs voice
>>
>>38873152
>>38873152
Sounds fucking gay.

He sounds like he's afraid of being found out as a fucking fag
>>
>>38873012
something along these lines.

Been sedentary all my life. It was time for a change if I didn't want to end up in a wheel chair by age 45.

Other than this, being a vain shithead makes me want to look good, not just for the gals but for myself as well.
>>
>>38871378
This is the most beta reason to lift I've ever heard. 10x worse than lifting for puss
>>
Strength comes from within
from deep within your balls
>>
>>38871378

Why is it that /pol/ always fucking seeps out of every goddamn corner? Don't you realize we don't care? That it just shows your obsession for your fucking constant need to annoy every-fucking-one with your bullshit politics? It's not even fucking funny trolling, it's just a nuisance and pathetic.

I don't live in America, I don't care for either Trump or Hillary but Goddamn does it make me go simple having to read these circlejerking R9K-tier permavirgins spouting about their bullshit beliefs 24/7. It would be somewhat less irritating if there were some Hillary bullshitting so you idiots who have nothing better to do could have a shout-out about your nonsensical beliefs and keep the rest of 4chan out of this bottomless pit of empty bullshitting but it's only fucking Trump maymays 24/7. I can't even go to a fucking cooking forum here without it being infested with this bullshit. Nobody cares just shut your fucking mouths.
>>
File: image.png (155KB, 332x334px)
image.png
155KB, 332x334px
>>38871627
Do you want to choke each other simultaneously?
>>
File: 1474671706837.jpg (108KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
1474671706837.jpg
108KB, 960x540px
>>38873851
>>
>>38872838

Pretty neato image, goy
>>
>>38873182

>t. Elliot
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.