[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which decade is /fit/ approved for female bodies?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: maxresdefault.jpg (123KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
123KB, 1280x720px
>>
>>38870814
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-IpWdOZkdk0
>>
the one where they're skinny
>>
File: High test.jpg (47KB, 579x434px) Image search: [Google]
High test.jpg
47KB, 579x434px
>This
>>
>>38870820
>women in the renaissance who were full-figured and overweight were considered to be the most attractive
No, it was a status symbol, not physically attractive. Those paintings (especially Rembrandt, who happened to be a notorious fetishist) that depict fat women, wealthy and usually fat women were the only ones who could afford artists to paint them. Things like loose skin, rolls, cellulite, and paunches, those were also hard to paint, so painter's often focused on those traits as they were a metric for how good they were. Look at any painting of Venus or Aphrodite, goddesses of beauty, they weren't depicted as overweight.
>aerobic body
Stop implying a body obtained through diet and exercise is unhealthy
>whatever happened to the notion that bigger is better?
As far as pickups go that concept is still around, but in terms of attractiveness it never existed in the first place
>at least the women of the Italian renaissance believed being curvy was a good thing
They were fat
>after decades of women attempting to look thin, they finally began embracing they're curves again
Large breasts and a round butt have never gone out of style. And the women who describe themselves as curvy typically have a far different body type than Beyonce and Sofia Vergara.
>>
>>38870914
saved
>>
File: stokke8.jpg (4MB, 2500x3750px) Image search: [Google]
stokke8.jpg
4MB, 2500x3750px
>>38870814
This one.
>>
I hate how prevalent major cosmetic surgery is. as much as I dislike the coked out anorexic look of the 90s, I despise the kim k inspired fake everything look even more.
>>
>>38872063
Why is she even famous? She's not an actress, singer, or anything really. As far as I can tell she's famous for being a slut.
>>
>>38872137
Her father was OJ Simpson's lawyer, they somehow got a reality show after the trial, and after a string of shenanigan's Kim married Yeezy and got like 3 Brazillian butt lifts and here we are, at the peak of their popularity.
>>
>>38870914
literally hottest girl that have ever existed
>>
>>38871720
Being skinny is also a status symbol, in case you haven't noticed.

Right now we're in a weird place in history where the most successful and wealthy young people are thin and athletic, and the most unsuccessful and poor young losers are fat and sedentary. Industrialization basically flipped everything on its head, but the same rules apply. It's pretty hard to explain the wave of anorexic models we had from the 80s to the 00s otherwise.
>>
File: 1459294738531.gif (109KB, 205x260px) Image search: [Google]
1459294738531.gif
109KB, 205x260px
>>38871785
>>
>massive ass
>no quads

Triggered
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.