[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw no matter how much you lift and try to improve socially

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 1474087098065.jpg (186KB, 970x840px) Image search: [Google]
1474087098065.jpg
186KB, 970x840px
>tfw no matter how much you lift and try to improve socially you'll always be a genetically inferior shitskin
>mfw look at all these chads at uni and they were literally raised to be this way
>mfw raised to be a beta male by family
>going out and getting girls and being a socially dominant alpha male is absolutely haram
>culture that suppresses women so that the beta men can still be on top
>tfw currently fighting an uphill battle to try and catch up to the normies

Anyone else here can relate?
>>
>>38870553
Not everyone was meant to be a social butterfly. I used to have all these feels too, I wanted to be part of the party scene, but everytime I went to a party I just kinda chilled in the corner, hated it, couldn't wait to go home. Grew up in a traditional family, didn't even live on campus at uni, I commuted. So I was completely isolated from most of the social activities.

Sometimes we think we know what we want and ignore what really would be good for us. I found my clique when I started going /out/. Road trips, climbing mountains, and only having a small group of tight friends.
Not saying you should do exactly what I did, but you should evaluate how important you think that life is.
>>
>>38870899
>everytime I went to a party I just kinda chilled in the corner, hated it, couldn't wait to go home

This pretty much. I have had a share of fun moments at parties but overall I just don't sincerely enjoy it like the "chads" do.

I also commute, so I definitely know that feel.

I've always had a small group of tight friends which is good. I guess the main determinant of status at this stage in life is going out to parties as much as you can and getting laid. Which is why I feel a lot of pressure to do so.
>>
Nah I can't relate, as I'm not a self hater. All these threads on this website have gotten to you and they're completely false.
>>
>>38870899
>>38871129
fags lol
>>
File: IMG-20160918-WA0080.jpg (45KB, 617x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20160918-WA0080.jpg
45KB, 617x960px
>>38870553

Can 100% relate. Raised by single mom, aunt and grandma to be a beta. Daddy was never home. Got to know him at 7, he moved out when I turned 10.

Bad genetics made me 5'10" and 100 lb. Socially awkward during teens, couldn't get gf and moar than 2 friends.

Late teens, start hanging with gurls. They shit on me. Eventually get gf. She shits on me.

I always thought that being "good guy" would get me pussay. Guess what. Nope.

This is what my raising taught me. Being a good kid would please mom. Maybe Freud explains.

What gets you laid is good body, decent job/moneh and not having autism, which is surprisingly difficult.

Being a good guy actually got me lots of friends now that I'm 21 collegefag. Friends who would go to hell with me if I asked them to. Friendships of a quality that most girls and jocks can't attain, because they're kind of shitty people. And they'll eventually suffer harder than you do because off this. And that's where you'll thrive.

Yet here I am trying. Doing my best at gym, college and helping mommy. Being OK with myself and family is surprisingly enough.

We're together in this anon.
>>
>>38871802
I needed to hear this. Thank you bro
>>
>>38870553
No. Stop blaming your problems on other people.
>I-I was raised to be this way!
>it's the culture!
>they are just genetically superior, it's not that I haven't tried!
>>
File: IMG-20160918-WA0073.jpg (32KB, 384x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20160918-WA0073.jpg
32KB, 384x640px
>>38871899

That's ok, bro. Everyone has their story. But that's something /fit/ and gurls have in common: they don't care about yours.

Now go and give it your best. Soon, someone will need to hear such words from you. And you'll need to be ready.
>>
>>38870553
o shit I feel you senpai, I live in the middle east too, except I'm the opposite, I'm better looking than almost every single guy in college, better dressed and literally the only fit guy in class, yet I still feel like battling an uphill battle against ugly normies when it comes to getting pussy and making social contact because I was raised by weak parents who drilled into my brain since childhood the idea that being an obedient, passive shit is a virtue.

but seriously man, why bother with girls in the first place? we're not getting premarital sex anyway regardless of our circumstances and therefore, having a gf will just deplete your resources for no tangible rewards.

imo the best course of action would be to try to get a good job, keep hitting the gym and then let your mom buy you a 20 years old virgin when you feel like getting married.
>>
>>38870553
Social gains are hard to get as there is no edorphin released by training youself to become more extroverted and you can't really choose the weight/difficulty of your "workout".

They take time and dedication, it took me 2 years to go from stuttering autist to being able to befriend anybody at a party.
>>
>>38870899
>>38871129
lol nice cope incels
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.