[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Chicken Breast Recipes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

Heading to the grocery later, need some chicken breast recipes and what not.
>>
>>38869175
pour some olive oil on them
add a bunch of spices
heat them up by method of your choice
eat
>>
>>38869175
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXywyclTbe0
>>
>>38869175
Marinades brah. Try them all.
>>
>>38869175
Try it with bell pepper.
>>
Step-dads cum
>>
>>38869175
you can make bolognese from those too
>>
make your own cajun seasoning mix

1/4 cup cayenne
1/4 cup salt
1/4 cup paprika
1/4 cup garlic granules
1/4 cup ground black pepper
2 tablespoons onion granules
2 tablespoons oregano, dry
2 tablespoons thyme, dry

(enough for at least 10 large breasts)

and sprinkle this over your chicken in the pan, shit's cash
>>
Marinade them in italian dressing. After a day or two cut up broccoli and lay it out on a sheetpan put the chicken on top of the broccoli and pit it in the oven. The broccoli soaks up most of the chicken juice and marinade that comes out, any leftover juice pour over rice and serve the chicken and broccoli on the bed of rice.

As long as the chicken is fully submerged in the marinade it will last for about 10 days without going bad.
>>
>>38869175
nothing beats a marinade.
>>
>>38869175
Just buy a crockpot dude. You can make literally any kind of chicken you want.

Example:
Shredded chicken taco-
Taco seasoning packet
Half jar of salsa
Chicken breasts
Throw it all in the pot after greasing the bottom of it with olive oil or something. Cook on low for 4ish hours then remove chicken and shred it. Drain some of the liquid then put the shreddies back in. Add peppers and onions if you want fajita chicken instead. Ready to go after you let it simmer for another half hour or so with peppers.
>>
>>38869606
Throw some black beans in there for more protons and fiber.
>>
bump for interest
>>
>>38869772
I usually turn it into a burrito or just a bowl with black beans and some hot sauce and jalapeno. I make like 5 breasts worth too so it lasts me a couple days of dinner and lunch.
>>
>>38870680
How to cook black beans? Drain them and just boil for 15 minutes?

I've got a couple of cans at the back of my cupboard but never touched them
>>
>>38870710
I don't cook them usually. Their already room temp and cooked in the can. I just add them to hot food or microwave it with my chicken when I'm eating it leftover.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.