[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bulking thread I just got back into lifting and holy shit I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: How_Mac_Got_Fat_(1).jpg (207KB, 426x639px) Image search: [Google]
How_Mac_Got_Fat_(1).jpg
207KB, 426x639px
Bulking thread

I just got back into lifting and holy shit I forgot how hard it is to get enough calories now that I'm back on my college budget, help.

Today for example of had:
>4 eggs with a hot link
>2 peanut butter and peanut butter sandwiches
>box of macaroni & cheese with a tablespoon of olive oil
>1/2 cup of almonds
>can of tuna with chips

Fml, that's only like 2500 calories. I need around 3500.

Tfw 6'4 skelly
>>
Milk
Spoon of olive oil in a glass of orange juice (you won't be able to notice its there)
Rice
Oats
Whey (mix with milk for extra cals)
>>
Quark
Rice
Lentils
Eggs
>>
>>38867644
Get some rice, sweet potatoes and chicken anon.

4 eggs in the morning, add some sausages and veggies into that shit and turn it into an omlette

Afterwards just have some fruit like a banana or something and a protein shake with creatine.

That's already somewhere around 750 calories

Later in the day get some pork steaks with pasta+cheese and veggies, should get you up to around 1500 calories.

Then proceed to have a MASSIVE dinner consisting of a bunch of chicken and sweet potatoes, make yourself some salad with olive oil as well and just down that shit.

Afterwards have another protein shake.

You should definitely be over 3000 calories then.
>>
>>38867644

Fuck I know those feels. My TDEE is around 2800 calories, just hitting maintenance is a pain in the ass sometimes.
>>
>>38867681
Milk and whey give me pretty bad acne, it gives me an internal reaction that makes it kinda bad. Should I just do it anyway?
>>
>>38867693
I like it. Sounds good to me.
>>
>>38867717

Ehh... depending on how bad it is, you should probably look into different kinds of protein powders/liquids to mix with
>>
>>38867644
Fuck you I am trying to cut at 2500 and am almost gnawing my hand off half the time. Written out your stuff seems like a lot more than it is now that I look at it. So I retract my hunger pang curses.

There is so much shit I got in my fridge/freezer to make and so much I have to resist.
>>
>>38867644
Who's this muscle-bound freak I see before me?
>>
>>38867644
400-500g of oats "shake" with water 3-4 times a day. Easy mode.
>>
>>38868846
He used to be a tiny twink
>>
>2 sc00ps whey
>600ml 1% milk
>2 2tbsp peanutjizz
>50-75g oats
>1 190g banananananana

>blend oats into powder
>add rest
>blend

~950cal right fucking there.
>>
>>38868871
buy a mass gainer, and do this god tier bulking smoothie (only good when you wake up because its mostly simple carbs, so you better use it as energy or you'll store it as fat)
>1 portion of mass gainer - 650cal
>50g or 2 tbsp of peanut butter - 290cal
>150g frozen strawberries - 50cal
>2 scoops whey - 210cal
>400ml low fat milk - 180cal
>100g greek yogurt -60cal
only with a smoothie on your breakfast you've got 1000 cal, i used to drink it before class at 6am so i ate some chicken sandwish at 10am and still eat a lot on lunch
>>
>>38869052
I do this every single day. My protein is always mixed into a shake with frozen and fresh fruit with peanutbutter and yogurt. I usually make it super thick though and eat it like ice cream and top it off with fresh blueberries/strawberries and some granola. It's like have a high calorie healthy desert with tons of protein. If you make it right its incredible. Throw in some spinach and you can't even tell its there over the rest of the flavors. Add a little vanilla extract for extra taste and some cinnamon. Makes a good snack or breakfast if you're in a rush.
>>
>>38867717
anon. im about to blow your mind. almond milk. this shit was a fucking miracle to my bulking after my derma told me to drink this shit when i was on bulk
>>
>>38869349
I drink it sometimes. It's just expensive and doesn't have a lot of calories.
>>
>>38867764
I was told by someone it was just dairy in general
>>
>>38868353
I'm jealous if of all the things in your fridge
>>
>>38868871
In my shakes I usually use like a fucking cup of peanut butter
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.