[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I avoid narcissism on my /fit/ journey?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3132.jpg (121KB, 750x1258px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3132.jpg
121KB, 750x1258px
How do I avoid narcissism on my /fit/ journey?
>>
Embrace it. Be the ultimate shreeded cherky kunt
>>
>>38866394
judiasm
>>
>>38866430
I'll never be a kike
>>
You can fight it once you deserve it.
>>
>>38866394

you don't
>>
>>38866454
your loss
>>
>>38866394
> Wanting to avoid narcissism

you'll be missing out, feels good man
>>
Embrace stoicism. Recognize that your body is nothing more than the reflection of your actions, and remove proud judgment from these actions. You are put on this planet to do work and the development of a strong body is one of the different types of work you must do.

Your body is neither good nor bad, but the actions to obtain that body are. But again, you must remove the sense of pride from these good actions, for they in turn are temporary and will be replaced by better actions by yourself and by others, both in your lifetime and beyond it. Do not dwell on the good actions, but instead recognize why they are good and be content in your capability to do them
>>
It's one thing to be playfully avare that you look good, it's a nother thing to make it as your main selling point.

Don't be like a fucking women and don't be shallow.

PS.: I look at myself in the mirror all the time but that's it
>>
Who gives a damn
>>
Who the fuck uses yik yak anymore?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.