[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So i started hitting the gym a week ago. I weight 70.5 kilos

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: unnamed.jpg (39KB, 332x443px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.jpg
39KB, 332x443px
So i started hitting the gym a week ago.
I weight 70.5 kilos and i want to really build some muscle.
Is there a supplement that helps on giving your body proteins and stuff without fucking it?
I heard this shit was good but i dont know what to buy and what to do while drinking it.
>>
>>38866235
Personally I just drink it before the last few sets lol.
>>
>>38866244
But is it safe for the body? It doesnt have side effects?
I dont like roids and shit like that.
>>
Bump at 2am
>>
Read the fucking sticky you piece of shit.
>>
File: 1474816748610.gif (2MB, 250x188px) Image search: [Google]
1474816748610.gif
2MB, 250x188px
>>38866744
Everytime i hit the gym i read the fucking sticky.
Just want to know your opinions and experiences goddammit.
>>
If you are going to take creatine, don't buy unnamed bullshit Chinese knockoffs as they aren't all equal. Get something like ON Creatine.

Take it first thing in the morning or after food, what it does is basically fill your muscles up with water and in return gives you more strength, makes you look bigger etc.. (water retention)

It's safe.
>>
Dumbest question posted all year
>>
>>38866767
Thanks
>>
>>38866766
Thanks, also, how much do i need to drink?
I really really sorry if i'm acting like a retard but i really want to do this right.
>>
>>38866808
Nigger it says on the packaging, 5g once a day. Drink at least 2-3litres of water a day.
>>
>>38866284
It doesn't do shit to be honest, but it makes me feel pumped I guess.
>>
>>38866872
Oh, so it's a no buy for me then.
Any other things you use for building muscle?
>>
>>38866896
Firstly, stop listening to fucking retarded children that have been lifting for one month like this queer; >>38866872

Creatine has been scientifically Proven to work.
>>
take 5g every day, its cheap enough and has no side effects that you might as well take it. it might give you an extra rep or two when lifting, so will help with the gains.
it's not steroids, but it's one of the few supplements that is proven to actually do something.
>>
>>38866907
>>38866917
This guy >>38866766 was mentioning ON creatine but that shit doesnt want to ship on amazon and i sadly live in mexico.
Any other branch or ON is the right one?
>>
>>38866945
buy from here or EBAY

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/creatine.html
>>
>>38866945
I'll send you a box if you help building the wall.
>>
>>38866970
Okay
>>
Not OP but, caps or powder?
>>
>>38866986
poweder
>>
> spoon of creatine in my morning orange juice
> don't drink enough water
> migrane all day
> repeat the next day
>>
>>38867035
Damn, thats terrible
>>
I stopped taking it during the loading phase, twice when I was out I shit myself I fully blame the creatine
>>
>>38869356
What did he mean by this?
>>
fucking newfags on /fit/

It's fucking creatine. It doesn't have any fucking side effects besides thirst and water weight. It increases your strength and recovery. Take 2 servings a day with water. Now get the fuck out
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.