[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to into big?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: screenshot 20160926-802PM.png (31KB, 384x653px) Image search: [Google]
screenshot 20160926-802PM.png
31KB, 384x653px
>recently engaged to her
>we're talking about how shredded the school professor in Shokugeki no Soma is
>she replies with this

What does she mean?
>>
>>38865465
>Lol I wish

What the fuck man, you sound like an utter beta when you say that. You're conceding your inferiority
>>
>>38865465
>Not telling her you'll be the strongest just for her
She wants you to be stronger you daft cunt.
>>
>>38865465
He's Sempai and you're sempai.

It's like having God and have a god.

You a shitter is what she's saying. Prolly because your lats are too small.
>>
File: 1404079909756.png (407KB, 570x489px) Image search: [Google]
1404079909756.png
407KB, 570x489px
>engaged
>engaged to weeaboo trash
>>
>>38865481
>/fit/ literally thinks every conversation is a concession over power

-_____________________________-
>>
File: a face shokugeki no director.jpg (97KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
a face shokugeki no director.jpg
97KB, 1024x576px
>>38865481
Dude have you seen the guy? There's no way he's natty, and I'm not about to sacrifice my natty test production.
>>
File: 1474054002372.jpg (202KB, 569x802px) Image search: [Google]
1474054002372.jpg
202KB, 569x802px
>>38865465

This gave me literal cancer.
>>
>>38865490
Is that it? I thought women were more cryptic than that. I guess I'm reading too much into it.

But I swear man, I've been thinking about how to reply to this message since yesterday. I honestly DK how I got this far.

It's like being there in person with her, everything goes just fine, but with things like this, I just overthink every little thing. It's a bad feel, man.
>>
>>38865465
>experiencing inferiority when compared to an anime character
>unable to understand your own fiancee

Nigger what the fuck is wrong with your life
>>
>>38865608
What're you saying? She compared me to someone who is clearly significantly more ripped than I. And his physique is 100% something I aspire to. Why would I lie and say that I really am bigger than him? I'm not a boastful guy.

As for not understanding her, yeah. We click really well, and we never argue even though we practically live together, share a good portion of our incomes, and spend lots of time together. But there's lots of times where I don't understand her. I like that though, I think. It keeps her fresh, you know? Like, if she was predictable, I think I'd like her a lot less.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.